剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Live from Conjunction Arena, it's...
交汇点竞技场直播
It's Star-Lord Super Awesome Variety Hour.
现在是星爵超级完美时刻
Captured from his humble, backwater home world by space pirates,
被星际海盗从他原本落后的家园抓走后
awesome earthman Peter Quill fulfilled his cosmic destiny
超级地球人彼得·奎尔完成自己在宇宙中的使命
as the one, the only, Star-Lord!
作为唯一的星爵
He gathered a plucky band of helpers,
他聚集了一帮帮手
the legendary Guardians of the Galaxy,
传奇的银河护卫队
and led them to vanquish the Mad Titan Thanos.
并带领他们消灭了疯狂泰坦灭霸
With the galaxy saved,
拯救银河系后
Star-Lord was handsomely rewarded,
星爵拥有了一大笔钱
so he decided to pursue the noble goal
于是他决定用他所有的钱
of producing the finest entertainment
来追寻他的终极目标
his units can buy.
制♥作♥最好的娱乐节目
And here's Star-Lord!
星爵来了
Please applaud now.
请鼓掌
He will pay you handsomely.
他会给你们一大笔钱
Oh, thank you!
谢谢你们
Thank you! Oh, for me? Really?
谢谢你们 为我的吗 真的吗
Oh, you are too kind.
你们真是太好了
Okay, well, welcome to the show.
欢迎来到我们的节目
First of all...
首先
I have to apologize for the condition of our set.
我要为场地的条件道歉
Note to self: Never book Black Bolt on a talk show.
我要提醒自己 以后不能找黑蝠王来脱口秀
A talk show.
脱口秀
You know, 'cause Black Bolt can...
你知道的 因为黑蝠王能
He can destroy a planet with his voice.
他能用声音毁掉一个行星
What? It's how we laugh on my planet.
怎么了 我们星球上就是这么笑得
Okay, thank you for that.
谢谢你
Well, I'd like to open the show with a song for you,
我要用一首歌♥开始这场秀
and it goes a little something like this.
这首歌♥是这样的人
**Sta...*
*星....
We interrupt this broadcast
我们要插播一则
to bring you a breaking news report.
突发新闻
Nova Corps is in pursuit of a stolen Star Blaster.
新星军团正在追击一架失窃的星际轰炸船
Let's see if we can zoom in on the cockpit
看看能不能放大画面
and get a look at the thieves.
看清楚这些小偷
If you're just joining us, Nova Corps is in pursuit
如果你刚开始收看 新星军团正在追击
of a stolen Star Blaster.
一架失窃的星际轰炸团
This just in.
刚得到的消息
The thieves have contacted our newsroom.
这些盗贼联♥系♥了我们的新闻演播室
They are described as an unidentified plant
他们应该是一株不明植物
and a rodent of some kind.
和某种老鼠
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
And I ain't no rodent!
我不是老鼠
Nova Corps considers these culprits armed,
新星军团认为这些罪犯持有武器
limbed, and extremely dangerous.
有四肢并极度危险
We'll keep you updated as the situation develops.
我们会随时播报事态进展
Yes!
太好了
Can we get them to clap louder?
能让他们鼓掌大声点吗
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Hey, not so loud.
不用鼓掌这么响
Okay, so I'm really looking forward to my first guest,
我很期待我的第一名来宾
one of my closest friends,
我的好朋友
a certain golden-haired prince of Asgard...
阿斯加德的金发王子...
Thor... Thor was not available?
托尔 托尔没空吗
So, who did we get? Did we get Odin?
那我们请到了谁 我们请到了奥丁
Heimdall? Angela?
海姆达尔 安吉拉
Oh, wait. Please tell me it's not...
等等 请告诉我不是...
'Tis I, Fandral!
是我 范达尔
Huzzah, Star-Lord!
你好 星爵
You know, I gotta pay for all this!
这些都是要我付钱的
I see you've gotten out of the galaxy-saving game.
看来你已经不玩拯救宇宙的游戏了
Probably best for everyone, eh?
也许这样对大家都好
No. I've decided to pursue a higher calling...
不 我决定追寻更高的目标
Entertainment.
娱乐
Is that what you call this?
就是这样吗
Hey, those are expensive.
这些都很贵的
Aye.
好吧
Only the finest of quality for a denizen of Asgard.
阿斯加德人就得用最好的
Forgive me.
不好意思
I forgot how puny and frail everything is in this realm.
我都忘了这个文明里的东西都很脆弱
Okay, yeah, thanks for dropping by, Fandral,
谢谢你的到来 范达尔
but I'm afraid that's all the time we have tonight.
恐怕今晚我们就到此为止了
What do you mean we have ten more minutes to kill?
什么叫还得撑十分钟
Oh, it's quite all right, friend.
没错 朋友
There's been enough dying on this stage tonight, huh?
这舞台上阵亡的东西已经够多了 对吧
Well, the only thing that died tonight
今晚唯一要阵亡的
is whatever crawled up and croaked on your upper lip.
就是趴在你上嘴唇上的那一小撮玩意
Do you mock my "Moostache," Sir?
你是在嘲讽我的"小虎子"吗 先生
"Mustache."
小胡子
"Moostache"! All right, "Whatoover."
小虎子 好吧 睡便了
I'll bet it's not even real.
我敢打赌这不是真的
I assure you 'tis quite real.
我向你保证这绝对是是真的
I've had it since I was a baby.
我刚出生的时候就有了
Seriously? You had a moustache...
真的吗 你刚出生
as a baby.
就有胡子
Coming soon, real aliens,
马上为您播出 真正的外星人
real crime, real justice.
真正的罪犯 真正的正义
It's N.O.V.A.S.!
新星军团
Filmed on location with the beings of Nova Corps.
在新星军团驻地实地拍摄
All suspects are presumed innocent
所有嫌犯在银河审判
until proven guilty by galactic tribunal.
认定有罪前都是无罪的
After responding to a call
接到一则来自
from an escaped pod drifting in space,
太空中救生舱的求助电♥话♥后
I'm escorting the civilian to a nearby Nova Corps station.
我正在互送这名平民去最近的新星军团
Never too busy to rescue a damsel in distress.
绝对会抽出时间救助危难中的少女
Call me a damsel again... What?
再叫我少女 什么
And I'll give you distress.
我就让你处于危难中
Looks like we got ourselves a 224-B.
看来出现了224B状况
That's Nova code for "Suspicious interstellar vehicle."
这是新星军团中指"可疑星际交通工具"的代码
Okay, sir, I need to see your astrogation license
好了 长官 我要看你的星际通行执照
and starship registration, please.
以及飞船注册文件
Uh, why? D-D-Did I do something wrong, Corpsman?
为什么 我做错什么了吗 看护兵
Yeah, I'm gonna need to pop your cargo bay.
我要看看你的货舱
Y-Y-You don't want to do that.
你不会想这么做的
I... I... I mean...
我...我是说
Not that there's anything illegal in there.
不是指这里有什么违法的东西
I... I have no idea how that got in there.
我...我不知道这东西怎么会进去的
How much? Seriously?
多少钱啊 真的吗
Ugh, this is costing me a fortune.
真是花了我一大笔钱
I can't believe...
这是不敢相信...
Welcome back!
欢迎回来
Well, um, as you can see,
如你们所见
Fandral couldn't stick around,
范达尔没法久留
but we have another round of fantastic guests.
但我们还有其他重磅嘉宾
Who's up next?
下一个是谁
Canceled? Everyone?
取消了 所有人
But th... But that means there's no show.
但...但那说明没有秀了
On the contrary. The show's just getting started.
恰恰相反 节目才刚刚开始
As your official automated announcer,
作为您的官方自动播音员
I have been authorized to say
我被授权宣布
it's time for our surprise segment...
来到了我们的惊喜环节
The Mystery Ex.
神秘前女友
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Authorized by who?
谁授权的
Behind each door is one of your ex-girlfriends.
每扇门后面都是你的一名前女友
And all three are just dying to see you again.
她们三个都很想见你
Three! Two! One! Two!
三 二 一 二
Yeah, I don't want to open any of those doors.
我一扇都不想开
We could always bring back Fandral.
我们可以把范达尔找回来
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表