剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Well, uh, good luck.
祝你好运
Surely it cannot be that ill-tempered.
肯定没有那么坏脾气
Cosmo cannot read Tryco's mind,
宇宙无法读到特莱克的心
but he can read Tryco's file.
但他能看特莱克的档案
Only reason powerful psychic nogoodnik
强大的疯子坏蛋故意让自己
deliberately get locked up in Knowhere jail
被锁进无存知地监狱唯一的原因
is for to access Continuum Cortex.
就是想接近皮质体
All my life, I just wanted to be the Champion of the Universe,
我这辈子只是相当宇宙王者
but nobody took me seriously.
但是没人把我当回事
Probably because of silly costume.
也许是因为你的装扮太傻
My mom made me this costume.
这一身是我妈妈给我做的
I guess my file didn't tell you
看来我的档案没告诉你
that absorbing psychic energy makes me stronger.
吸收精神能量能让我更强大
And once I absorb the energy in the Cortex,
等我吸收了皮质层的能量
I'll show 'em who's the champion.
我会让他们看看谁是真正的王者
I'll show everybody in the whole universe!
我会让全宇宙的人明白
Clearly, my true purpose is not
现在 我真正的目标不是
to be Drax the Elemental Beast Master.
做元素宇宙德拉克斯
I need water, Beast.
我需要水 野兽
No, water!
不 水
Water, you irksome beast!
水 你这头野兽
What have you done to my place?
你对我的店做了什么
There is no need to thank me.
不用谢我
Strange. Cosmo usually shows up moments after I destroy...
奇怪 宇宙一般在我毁灭...
Damage something.
损坏之后就会出现
Oh, this is not being good.
这可不妙
Oh, yeah, baby!
太好了
Pure psychic go-juice,
纯粹的精神能量
straight from the brain of a Celestial.
从天神头颅源源不断
What a rush!
太刺♥激♥了
Nyet.
不
Get away!
滚开
Down, boy!
趴下
Tryco want psychic throwdown?
特莱克想要用精神力击败我
Cosmo is champion of Knowhere!
宇宙才是无存知地的王者
Only room for one champion in this universe, pooch!
这个宇宙只能有一名王者
Cosmo cannot fight...
宇宙无法抵抗
all of Continuum Cortex!
整个皮质层的力量
But you keep on trying. Cute.
但你还在努力 真可爱
Guess I'm gonna have to do something a little more permanent.
看来我要给你带来一些永久的伤害了
Tryco!
特莱克
You said we were both seeking our true purpose.
你说我们都在寻求自己真正的目标
I am! Look at me!
没错 看我
I am the most powerful warrior in the galaxy.
我是全银河系最强大的战士
You're the one who gave up.
是你放弃了
I looked up to you, D, and you totally let me down.
我来找你 毁哥 而你让我失望了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
不好意思
I got some more psy-juice to soak up.
我还要吸收精神力呢
This purpose of yours would sacrifice everyone on Knowhere.
你的目标会牺牲无存知地的所有人
I will not let that happen.
我不会允许你这样
You big phony.
你这个大傻瓜
You wouldn't know your true purpose if it punched you in the gut!
就算你的真实目标打到你肚子上都不知道
Or kicked you in the side!
或者提到你身上
Or slammed you in the chest!
或者锤到你的胸口
You know, I can see into your mind,
我可以看穿你的新
like your little doggie pal.
就像你的小狗朋友
You want to know your true purpose?
你想知道你真正的目标吗
You're Drax the Failure.
你是失败者德拉克斯
Drax the Dupe. Drax the Loser.
蠢蛋德拉克斯 失败者德拉克斯
Loser? Loser?
失败者 失败者
Drax wins at all things.
德拉克斯会战胜一切
Cosmo!
宇宙
Big mistake.
大错特错了
That's why I'm Champion of the Universe.
所以我才是宇宙王者
Say it! Say I'm the champion!
说啊 说我是宇宙王者
I am the champion.
我是王者
That's not what I meant!
我不是这个意思
O moya golova.
我的老天爷
Drax, keep muscle-boy busy!
德拉克斯 拖住肌肉小子
Come on, say it! It!
快说 快说
That's not what I meant, either!
我也不是这个意思
I will not be mocked!
我不会被你愚弄
Drax does not know how to mock.
德拉克斯不知道怎么愚弄
You're doing a pretty good job faking it!
你装得很像
I am the Champion of the Universe!
我是宇宙王者
I'll show everybody!
我会让所有人知道
Fine. You are the champion. But I am Drax!
好 你是王者 但我是德拉克斯
Da. One more punch.
好了 再来一拳
Where did you send him?
你把他送到哪里了
Cosmo program random coordinates.
宇宙随便编了一个地方
Destination... Somewhere in universe.
目的地...宇宙中的某个地方吧
Drax has saved all of Knowhere,
德拉克斯拯救了无存知地的所有人
so why does he not smile, eh?
那他为什么不笑
I take no pleasure in this victory.
这场胜利没有快乐
No matter what I attempt,
不管我怎么尝试
it seems all I can do is destroy.
我好像只会毁灭
Cosmo sees your mind.
宇宙看到了你的心
Drax knows this is not true.
德拉克斯知道不是这样的
Drax is many things, not just Destroyer.
德拉克斯有很多身份 不仅仅是毁灭者
I am Drax the Hero,
我是英雄德拉克斯
the Protector, the Friend.
保护者 朋友
But what should my name be?
但我的名字该叫什么
Drax also knows answer to this question.
德拉克斯也知道该如何回答
I am Drax. Simply Drax.
我是德拉克斯 就是德拉克斯
Khorosho!
好样的
Then all is settled, eh?
那一切都解决了
Except for small matter of breaking out of jail.
除了越狱造成的小损坏
And massive damage to space boat.
还有飞船的大损坏
And fixing Continuum Cortex.
还有修复皮质层费用
I am very sorry for our misunderstanding, Cosmo.
我为我们的误会深感抱歉 宇宙
I will pay for all the repairs.
我会赔偿修理费用的
Yeah, that's fine for his repairs,
他的修理费有了
but what about mine?
那我的呢
My name is Drax,
我叫德拉克斯
and I am many things.
我有很多身份
Get to work, tough guy!
赶紧干活 大个子
You owe me a year and a half of spotless glasses.
你欠我一年半的干净盘子
Including Drax the Dishwasher.
包括洗碗工德拉克斯
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表