剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Quite easily.
很简单
I converted your black hole generator
我把你们的黑洞生成器
into a molecular compression engine.
变成了一个原子压缩器
Because certain simpletons kept destroying my collection,
因为有些蠢货总是要毁坏我的收藏
I needed a faster method of replacement.
我需要快速替代的办法
With my new compressor,
有了我的新压缩器
I can now collect entire planets
我就能把整个星球
in one fell swoop.
收藏起来
Well, that is a pretty good plan, Collector.
计划真的很不错 收藏者
After all, it's gotta be hard to replace things like...
毕竟 肯定很难替代...
I don't know. Like this.
我不知道 比如这种东西
No, no!
不 不
It does not matter.
无所谓
I own the entire Kree civilization now,
现在整个克里文明都是我的了
and soon the entire galaxy.
马上整个银河系都是我的了
Exactly.
没错
So, I mean, one piece of art doesn't matter. I mean...
一件艺术品肯定不重要 我是说...
Please don't... Whoops.
请不要...
Oh, stepped on it with my foot.
哎呀 不小心踩上去了
Or two, or...
或两件...
Ooh! Did you hear the sound that made?
你听到那声音了吗
It was like a tinkle-crinkle kind of thing.
丁零当啷的
Oh, there's the third one! My bad.
第三个 不好意思
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Yeah, that's enough stalling for now.
拖延的够久了
Flarg, Quill! If you wanted a souvenir,
奎尔 你要是想要纪念品
you could've picked something nicer.
应该再选个好看点的
It's Hala, thank you very much.
这是哈拉 非常感谢
The Collector shrunk it.
是收藏者缩小了
And now he'll pay for those crimes.
现在他要为他的罪行付出代价
Whoa, Phyla! Why don't we figure out how to restore your world
派拉 我们还是先问清楚怎么复原你的世界
before you slice up the guy who shrank it?
再把罪魁祸首切成两半吧
We're Guardians, remember?
我们是护卫队 记得吗
Fine! But first let me show you how an Accuser handles things.
好吧 不过先让我给你看看指控者是怎么办的
Where's the generator?
生成器在哪里
Weapons vault. Two lefts and a right.
武器库 左转两次右转一次
It's true, I swear!
是真的 我发誓
Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢你的合作
She is very effective at her job.
她的工作效率真高
Maybe Quill should take notes.
也许奎尔该好好学学
This room
这房♥间
holds the deadliest weapons
藏着全银河系
in the entire galaxy.
最致命的武器
Groot, we're home.
格鲁特 我们回家了
Don't touch anything.
什么都别碰
Thanos spoke of many of these weapons.
灭霸提起过这些武器
They're as dangerous to their masters
他们对主人和对目标
as they are to their victims.
一样危险
You ever think he just
你有没有想他是不是
wanted to keep the fun stuff for himself?
只是想自己藏着那些好东西
Over here!
这边
Hey, if I don't get to blast things,
如果我不能炸东西
you don't get to primp in front of some weird-looking mirror.
你也不能盯着什么奇怪的镜子看
Move it!
走吧
There's the generator. Well, then,
生成器在这里 好了
let's flip the reverse switch and get Hala all big again.
打开逆向开关 把哈拉恢复原状吧
I mean, how hard can that be? Am I right?
我是说 这能有多难 对吧
So, which is the reverse switch?
那逆向开关在哪里
The generator's definitely
生成器绝对
being routed through a stabilizing matrix here.
编到这些稳定矩阵后了
If we reverse its magnetic... Pfft!
如果我们要逆向电磁...
That ain't no stabilizing matrix.
这就不是稳定序列
Don't you know a souped-up compression relay when you see one?
你看不出来这是一个增强型压缩继电器吗
You reverse anything on that, the whole thing will explode.
如果逆向做任何事 整个东西就会爆♥炸♥
Not that there's anything wrong with explosions,
不是说爆♥炸♥有什么问题
but the one thing you wanna avoid above all
但是我们最应该避免的
is electrocution.
就是触电
What is it with you and buttons?
你到底和这些按钮有什么仇
Didn't you grow out of this yet?
你不是已经长大了吗
I am... Groot.
我是...格鲁特
Well, you mostly just flarged us.
你通常只会搞我们
You overloaded the relay!
继电器过载了
The matrix. Whatever!
是矩阵 随便了
The point is, your planet's getting bigger
重点是 你的星球要在一个
inside a very less-than-planet-sized spaceship.
比星球小多了的飞船里变大了
And thanks to Groot, I can't shrink it back!
多亏了格鲁特 我没法缩回去了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
We have to get this thing off the ship, fast.
我们要把这东西搬出飞船 快点
Then stop your yammering and lift.
那就别废话了 快搬
Who would've thought a planet would be so heavy?
谁会想到一颗星球会有这么重
Me, for a start.
我就能
Now put my planet down...
把我的星球放下
carefully.
小心地
It's my planet!
这是我的星球
And you should know better than to bring a glove
你应该很清楚斗剑的时候
to a sword fight!
不该佩戴手套
That's not a glove.
那不是手套
It's the Tactigon!
那是泰克枪
It creates the perfect weapon to defeat any opponent.
会创造出打败任何敌人的完美武器
Drax is a perfect weapon.
德拉克斯就是完美的武器
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
The perfect defense
完美的防御
and offense.
和攻击
Okay, anyone who knows how to counter the perfect weapon,
谁知道怎么对抗完美武器吗
now's the time to speak up.
现在可以说了
Simple. Find a better one.
很简单 找到更好的
Oh, now she wants us to touch 'em.
现在她要我们碰了
I am Groot, I am Groot, I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What the flarg kind of element blaster is this?
这是什么元素枪
An Element of Surprise Blaster.
元素惊喜枪
Yeah? Well, surprise this!
那就尝尝这个惊喜
You really think a toy could defeat the Tactigon?
你真的觉得用个玩具能击败泰克枪吗
Guess the Tactigon thought it was a toy too.
看来泰克枪也以为这只是一个玩具
No one escapes Kree justice.
没人能逃脱克里正义的制裁
You want justice?
你想要正义
Here is my justice.
这就是我的正义
Computer, self-destruct activation...
核心电脑 启动自毁
Taneleer 001.
坦利亚001
Ha! Yeah, right.
没错
We know you'd never destroy your priceless collection.
我们都清楚你绝对不会毁灭你无价的珍藏
You mean the collection that you have already destroyed?
你是说已经被你毁灭的珍藏吗
The only priceless thing now is knowing
现在最无价的就是知道
none of you will make it out of here alive.
你们谁都不能活着离开这里
Self-destruct initiated.
自毁启动
Commencing countdown.
开始倒数
Self-destruct initiated.
自毁启动
Commencing countdown.
开始倒数
Self-destruct initiated.
自毁启动
Commencing countdown.
开始倒数
Okay, I know I said it before,
我知道我之前说过了
but we need to get Hala off this ship, fast.
但我们得赶紧把哈拉搬下这艘船
Anybody seen it? Tiny planet, excessive justice system?
谁看到过吗 小星球 大正义
Yeah. But it ain't so tiny no more.
看到了 但现在已经不小了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Everyone grab a side.
所有人搬一边
We have to get this to the hangar before it expands even further.
我们得趁它还没变大 搬到飞机库
Watch it. New plan.
小心点 新计划
I saw a loading door that way. Which way?
我看到那里有一扇装卸门 哪边
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不到
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表