剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
How can you break into prison
你要怎么一边溜进监狱
and fix the Milano at the same time?
一边修好米兰号♥
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
You can't fix it by yourself, bud.
你自己一个人修不好 伙计
You ain't exactly in full bloom.
你还没有完全张开
Drax will help Groot.
德拉克斯会帮助格鲁特
Drax is an excellent fixer of things.
德拉克斯是一名优秀的修理工
Observe.
看好了
Dey, can you make sure to relay us Sam's location, mm-kay?
戴伊 一定要告知我们塞姆的位置
He's all yours, bud.
他交给你了 伙计
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I got this.
交给我吧
Drax.
德拉克斯
I have a job for you.
我有个任务给你
This is the most important job.
这是最重要的工作
An ode to bosom companions:
这是对同胞的赞歌♥
Every time this recording ends,
每次这段录像快结束时
you must push this button and start it again.
必须按下按钮重新开始
You understand?
明白吗
Drax is an excellent button-pusher.
德拉克斯是一名优秀的按钮按压员
They even wedgied Corvus Glaive...
他们甚至打败了亡刃将军
Looks like they patched up
看来他们把我上次
the last gaping hole I blew into that prison wall.
轰出来的大洞补到墙里了
Good times.
美好的回忆啊
Do you wanna risk blowing up Sam? This is a stealth job.
你确定想冒险炸飞塞姆吗 这是秘密任务
There's no higher art than getting what you want
在你的敌人根本不知情的情况下
without your enemy ever knowing you were there.
达成目的才是最高级的艺术
Blowing stuff up is quicker. Plus it makes cooler noises!
炸掉更快 再说了声音也更带感
Children, didn't we learn anything about teamwork
孩子们 我们在黑色漩涡的经历
from our experience with the Black Vortex?
还没教会我们团队协作吗
We're only gonna go with a plan we can all agree on.
只有我们全部同意 才能执行计划
Let me know how that goes.
这样能行的话记得告诉我
Intruder!
入侵者
Freeze!
不许动
I just know Rocket's gonna gloat about this.
火箭肯定会嘲笑我
On the ground! Hands behind your head!
趴下 把手放在脑后
Wha--
什...
So, how's that whole stealth thing working out for ya?
偷偷潜入的计划怎么样
Fine, until you tripped the alarm.
不错 直到你激活了警报
Anything else you're worried about?
你还担心什么
How about the fact that doesn't actually turn the alarm off?
其实你根本就没有关掉警报
Here's an idea. Let's keep moving and argue about alarms
我有个主意 我们继续向前争吵警报的事
after we've rescued Sam.
先救出塞姆再说
If you're looking for young Samuel Alexander,
如果你们在找小塞穆尔·亚历山大
I'm afraid you just missed him.
恐怕你们刚刚错过他
Oh, dude,
哥们
you look like a grapefruit in that suit.
你穿这身就像一株大葡萄
Thanos!
灭霸
What? I was just making sure he wasn't a hologram.
干什么 我只是确保他不是全息影像
Your friend is on his way to the vaporization pit.
你们的朋友正在前往汽化坑
Not that it matters.
我并不在意
The end of everything approaches,
一切的末日即将来临
and nothing you can do will prevent it.
你们做什么都改变不了这一切
It's the end of what now?
什么的末日来着
Flarg him. He's just playing games.
别管他 他就是在耍我们
I've told you before, Thanos doesn't play games.
我之前跟你说过了 灭霸不会耍人
One day, you will beg for my help.
总有一天 你们会恳求我的帮助
When that day comes,
等到那一天
I will be right here.
我就会在这里
Don't hold your breath, Thanos.
别等太久了 灭霸
No, please! Hold it till you turn purple!
不 拜托 等到你变成紫色吧
Oh, wait. Too late.
等等 太迟了
And so did Star-Lad call for aid
于是星小子寻求帮助
'Gainst Ronan the Accuser
对付审判者罗南
And I was quick to help him
而我迅速帮助了他
So that none would call him "Loser"
这样就没人会叫他废物
Here the ode doth end.
赞歌♥到此结束
Yield, button. Yield before Drax!
退缩吧 按钮 在德拉克斯面前退缩
An ode to bosom companions:
这是对同胞的赞歌♥
Of Fandral and Star-Lad I do sing.
我要歌♥颂范达尔和星小子
I... am... Groot!
我是格鲁特
I... am... Groooot!
我...是...格鲁特
I am Groot...
我是格鲁特
Yeah?
什么事
Nice costume, Dey.
行头不错 戴伊
What do you want?
你们想干什么
We picked up a break-in signal.
我们接收到了入侵信♥号♥♥
Oh, that was a false alarm.
假警报
Better let a real corpsman investigate, just to be sure.
不如让一个真正的看护兵来确认一下
You can't go in there! We're... fumigating.
你不能进来 我们在...消毒
I don't take orders from ex-corpsmen in lame costumes, Dey.
我可不会听从穿戏服的前看护兵 戴伊
But you still gotta follow the law,
但你还是得遵守法律
which means you can't go in there unless you show me a warrant,
这说明除非你们给我看搜查令
which will require written
这需要你们听从指挥的
authorization from your commanding officer,
指挥官进行
who you do take orders from.
书面的授权
We'll be back, with a warrant.
我们会带着搜查令回来的
We need to leave, now.
我们得赶紧离开了
No! Drax must push the button!
不 德拉克斯必须按下按钮
Not anymore.
不用了
We got 20 minutes before I'm thrown in jail for this,
在我被扔进监狱之前 我们只有20分钟
so let's get moving!
赶紧走吧
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Vaporization is activated.
汽化启动
Prepare the prisoner for execution.
准备行刑罪犯
We need to knock out those guards, steal their uniforms,
我们得干掉这些守卫 偷走他们的制♥服♥
and sneak onto a Starblaster.
偷偷上一艘星舰
By which time Sam will have already died of boredom.
到那时候塞姆就已经无聊死了
One well-placed blast will take out those energy restraints.
炸对一个地方就可以干掉这些能量限制
And send Sam plummeting into the vaporization pit.
然后塞姆就会直接掉入汽化坑
He can't fly without his helmet, remember?
他没有头盔不会飞 还记得吗
Well, then, maybe we should
那也许我们应该
get his helmet to him so he can rescue himself.
把他的头盔拿回来 让他能自救
Or, to put it another way, Gamora, we're not using Rocket's plan.
换句话说 卡魔拉 我们不用火箭的计划
Rocket, we're not using Gamora's plan.
火箭 我们不用卡魔拉的计划
Now let's go.
我们走
All right, it shouldn't be too hard to break in.
好了 进去应该不难
There's probably only a billion possible combinations.
可能只有十亿的密♥码♥组合
I got the combination, and it's called "Go big."
我知道组合 就是"干票大的"
Okay, so remember how that set off alarms the last time?
记得我们上次就触发了警报吗
What? You're taking Gammy's side?
什么 你竟然要站在小魔魔那边
I'm not taking anyone's side!
我没有站在任何人那一边
Including your side!
包括你那边
Let go, Quill!
放手 奎尔
You're sucking the joy out of everything!
你真是太扫兴了
As per flargin' usual! I am not!
一如既往 我没有
I am not!
我没有
Show-off.
臭显摆
This stasis field's going kaboom!
这个静态场要完蛋了
Unless you wanna sneak up on it.
除非你想偷偷溜过去
As I have snuck up on you?
就像我偷偷溜到你们身后
Nova Prime! Hi! How are--
新星至尊 你好 你...
Great news. We're alive.
好消息 我们还活着
You look awesome, by the way. Have you been working out?
你看上去很棒 顺便 你最近在锻炼吗
No one'll gripe if I blow you up.
如果我把你炸飞就没人会抱怨了
You have been working out.
你真的在锻炼
Trespassing on Nova property is a violation of Xandar's laws.
擅闯新星领地违反了山达尔的法律
Prepare for your punishment.
准备好迎接你们的惩罚吧
Call off Sam Alexander's execution.
取消对塞姆·亚历山大的处刑
You need to listen to reason!
你得听我说
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表