剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Behold, the Forge of Asgard.
看 阿斯加德锻造坊
We need to get up there, where the good stuff is.
我们得去那个好东西的地方
Let's get one thing straight, rodent.
先说明白 耗子
I am not trudging through this entire foundry
我不会为了让你造出什么宝剑
just so you can drool all over some Uru swords.
而穿过这片危险的地方
Fine. Suit yourself.
好吧 随便你
Wait for me!
等等我
Drax is chafing!
德拉克斯烦躁[肿]了
Which you wouldn't be if you wore a shirt.
如果你穿上衣 你就不会肿了
How's that for irony?
是不是很讽刺
Uh, guys?
伙计们
I've got this.
交给我吧
Well done, daughter of Thanos.
好样的 灭霸之女
Yeah, thanks for giving it armor!
谢谢你给了他铠甲
No way out.
出不去了
Then we go up.
那我们上去
What are you gonna do now, rock head?
你打算怎么办 臭石头
You had to ask.
你非得问一嘴
Yes! Upgraded Element Blaster!
升级元素枪
Okay, now you're just rubbing it in.
你这就是在故意强调了
Do not rub it on Drax.
不要再德拉克斯面前强调[摩擦]
I will be chafed no more this day.
我今天不想再肿了
We made it. The promised land!
我们成功来到了这梦想之地
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
No, don't touch!
不 别碰
Only I may touch.
只有我能鹏
Which one of these weapons can we use to defeat the Serpent?
哪个武器能打败毒蛇
Precisely none.
一件都不能
I've told you, you cannot win.
我说了 你们赢不了
Well, not with that krutack attitude.
这种态度是绝对赢不了的
I am not a hero, as my brother has said repeatedly.
我不是英雄 我哥哥反复说过了
I am a trickster.
我是恶作剧之神
You know you can be both, right?
你可以两者皆是的
We do it all the time.
我们经常这样
And if you save Asgard, think how you could
如果你救了阿斯加德 想想你父亲和哥哥
rub it in your father and brother's faces... forever.
会怎样永远...被你打脸
Forever is a long time.
永远太久了
All right, so what's it gonna take to slap down your uncle?
好了 要怎么干掉你的叔叔
Nothing in this chamber.
这里的东西都不行
Perhaps nothing in all the Nine Realms.
也许九大文明中都没有这么重东西
What if we don't defeat him?
如果我们不打败他呢
What if we just contain him?
如果我们只要控制住他
The Serpent was banished before,
毒蛇曾经被放逐过
so it is possible, theoretically.
所以理论上来说是可能的
I know you can make shackles,
我知道你会做手铐
and I know just the enchantment to make them nigh-unbreakable.
我懂能让手铐坚不可摧的魔法
Trick is, getting them on dear old Uncle.
关键在于 要让亲爱的老叔叔戴上
Leave that to me.
交给我吧
Groot, fire up the forge!
格鲁特 启动锻造坊
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Did you put a sword on that?
你在上面放了一柄剑吗
No!
没有
I put two swords on it!
我放了两柄剑
Now all we have to do is get topside.
现在我们只要上去就行了
Verily.
没错
Let's just hope we're not too late.
希望还没有太晚
I will never surrender, brother.
我永远不会投降 弟弟
Nor will I!
我也不会
Then you will perish!
那你们就死吧
The World Tree's making the Serpent too powerful.
世界之树让毒蛇变得太强大了
Look, we'll lure him away from it,
我们必须得先把他印出来
then Rocket and Loki can shackle him.
然后火箭和洛基能拷上他
Who dares?
是谁胆敢
That would be us.
使我们
Now, my son!
我的儿子
This better flargin' work.
最好能有用
Fools!
蠢蛋
We prefer "Tricksters."
我们更喜欢被称为 恶作剧之神
It's holding! We got him!
成功了 我们抓住他了
I saved Asgard! Me!
我拯救了阿斯加德 是我
You had some help, brother.
你帮了很大的忙 弟弟
Submit, brother! Your evil heart has failed you.
投降吧 弟弟 你的邪恶让你失败了
Your weak heart has failed you, brother.
你的软弱让你失败了 长兄
You lack the will to rule, to conquer!
你没有坚强的意志 你无法统治 侵略
Well, that's bad.
这可不妙
Father. No!
父神 不
Let the Nine Realms proclaim:
让九大文明宣布
the Serpent rules Asgard!
毒蛇统治了阿斯加德
Asgard belongs to the Serpent now!
阿斯加德属于毒蛇了
You have fought valiantly.
你的反抗是徒劳的
You are worthy of serving at my side.
你够资格站在我身侧
We'll never join you!
他没在和我们说话
He was not talking to us.
他没在和我们说
I just figured that out!
我才发现
Fight beside me, Odin-son.
和我并肩战斗吧 奥丁的儿子
Never! You would corrupt all that Asgard stands for!
不可能 你将会侵蚀阿斯加德守护的一切
Asgard is merely the beginning.
阿斯加德只是一个开始
I will use the Bifrost as it was intended--
我要发挥彩虹桥原本的用途
a tool for conquest.
用来征服
The World Tree will expand
世界树将会生长到
through the other realms of the universe,
全宇宙的其他文明
pulling their power back here!
汲取它们的能量
I will not allow you to steal the lives
我不会允许你偷走
of every world as you have your own,
其他世界的生命
nor the life of my father!
你也别想伤害我父亲
Then you will share his fate.
那你就只能和他落得一个下场
Hey, we're all in a sharing mood!
我们的心情都一样
Upgraded Element Blaster. What are you gonna do?
升级元素枪 你打算怎么办
Guardians, to me!
护卫队 和我一起
We must free the All-Father!
我们必须救出父神
'Tis too late, brother!
太迟了 弟弟
Father is lost! Save yourself!
父神已经不行了 拯救你自己吧
I expect cowardice from you, Loki,
你的懦弱不足为奇 洛基
but the Guardians will join me.
但是护卫队会加入我
Actually, Loki's right. This is a losing fight.
其实洛基说得对 这场仗肯定会失败
We can't beat that old man and his tree.
我们无法打败那老家伙和他的树
That sounds really lame out loud.
说出来感觉我们真的很烂
Get to the Bifrost!
快去彩虹桥
I will hold the Serpent back.
我拖住毒蛇
What's wrong?
怎么了
He didn't try to stop our escape.
他甚至没有拦着我们逃走
Eh, Serpie's got bigger thunder bringers to fry.
毒蛇要应付更麻烦的闪电
Come on.
快走
Heimdall, Asgard has fallen.
海姆达尔 阿斯加德沦陷了
Why didn't you spot the Serpent coming with your all-sight?
你为什么没用你的千里眼看到毒蛇要来了
I did.
我看到了
Heimdall, wait. Loki had nothing to do
海姆达尔 等等 洛基并没有
with sneaking the Serpent in.
把毒蛇放进来
Possibly.
可能吧
Just for the record, we had nothing to do with it either.
顺便 我们也没有
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
You were supposed to protect the Bifrost, Heimdall!
你应该保护彩虹桥的 海姆达尔
He's been doppel-Hawked!
他被黑隼代替了
Now we know how the Serpent got into Asgard.
现在我们知道毒蛇怎么来到阿斯加德的了
Feel free to apologize for accusing me of it.
想因为指控我而道歉就说吧
Anytime.
随时都行
Lucky for you all, I brought a sword to this sword fight.
算你们走运 我带剑来斗剑了
That thing shoots swords?
那玩意能射出剑吗
Why, yes. Yes, it does.
怎么了 当然可以
Now who's got blaster envy?
看看是谁嫉妒轰爆枪了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表