剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
till you hand over the units.
除非你交钱
Ugh! Okay, let me guess.
好吧 我来猜猜
Code also says you gotta haggle.
法则上还说你们要讨价还价
Code don't say nothing about that.
法则上可没说
You just added 11 additional charges to your rap sheets.
你们刚刚给自己增添了11项罪行
You wanna surrender, or go for an even dozen?
想投降还是再加上十几项
Drop your weapons before I turn you all
放下武器 不然我就把你们
into one big, smoking crater.
全都烧成灰
Uh, where's Howard?
霍华德在哪里
I am Groot! Don't be ridiculous.
我是格鲁特 别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
别傻了
Howard's got his own ship. Why would he steal ours?
霍华德自己有船 他为什么要偷我们的
Because he's also stealing the item on board!
因为他还要偷我们船上的东西
What? Let us go! We gotta go after him!
什么 放我们走 我们要去追他
No one is going anywhere.
你们哪儿都不准去
Eyes on me, and everyone listen.
看着我 所有人听好了
Guardians of the Galaxy,
银河护卫队
you stand accused of trespassing,
你们犯下了擅闯禁地
breaking and entering, resisting an Accuser,
强行入侵 抗拒指控者
and stealing a classified asset from the Kree Empire.
并偷走了克里帝国的机密物品的罪名
Uh, technically, the duck in our ship
严格来说 我们船上的那只鸭子
is still stealing said asset.
肉走了所谓的物品
I do not know what a duck is.
我不知道鸭子是什么
But as soon as I've dealt with you, I will personally
但只要我解决了你 我会亲自去
hunt down your accomplice and retrieve what's ours
追捕你的同谋 不惜一切代价
with extreme prejudice!
拿回我们的东西
Now hold out your hands.
伸出你们的手
Don't worry. I'll have us out of jail
别担心 我会在我们穿上囚服之前
before we even get jumpsuits.
就把我们搞出来
And, thanks to Howard, we'll still have half our units.
多亏了霍华德 我们还有一半的钱
That krutackin', double-crossin' birdbrain!
该死 这个人也背叛了我们
Reneging on a payment ain't part of the code!
黑掉酬金可不在法则里
The only code I care about is the Kree Code of Justice.
我只在乎《克里法典》
The volcano is reigniting.
火山要爆发了
It doesn't feel any hotter. Maybe it's just settling.
感觉并不烫 可能只是在沉淀
Or it's an acid volcano!
或者说这是一个酸液山
Why can't we ever just have a regular volcano?
我们就不能遇上个普通的火山吗
Howard wants to steal our ship?
霍华德想偷我们的船
Then we'll steal his.
我们就偷他的
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
So the Accuser's hurt.
指控者受伤了
She was trying to hurt us, if you remember!
她本来想伤害我们的 记得吗
I just want it on record that
我只是想说明
this goes against every code I've ever heard of.
这违反我听到过的任何法则
But ain't no code worth more than my best bud.
但是什么法则都没有我最好的朋友重要
Get the ship running.
去发动飞船
Me and Groot gotta do something really krutackin' stupid!
我和格鲁特要做一些非常蠢的事
Ohh! That's kind of our thing!
这才是我们嘛
Good luck.
祝你们好运
She better find Howard
她最好能找到霍华德
and beat the feathers off him!
把他的毛都给我打掉
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
We got her! Go, go, go!
我们救到她了 快走 快走
Okay, I may...
好吧 也许我...
May have been wrong about Howard.
对霍华德的看法是错了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
And I really do need the units.
我的确需要这些钱
Called it!
我就知道
But coming back together as a team ain't been all bad.
但是重新组队不是什么坏事
Just, like, 98% bad.
只是98%有点坏
I would say 80% or less.
我会说不到80%吧
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
We are clearly better together.
我们在一起的确会更好
On a strictly professional level, of course.
当然了是以专业的角度
Where am I?
我在哪里
You are on a ship. We saved you.
你在飞船上 我们救了你
Because we're heroes.
因为我们是英雄
And now that we know that, I bet we all learned a valuable lesson
现在我们都清楚了 我想我们都学到了一课
about not judging... or arresting... people too soon.
不要过早地评价...或者逮捕别人
I couldn't agree more.
非常赞同
You idiots really are heroes.
你们这些笨蛋的确是英雄
But that in no way changes my job.
但这也改变不了我的职责
A Kree Accuser never releases a prisoner.
克里指控者不会放过任何犯人
However, I will recommend that once you are found guilty,
不过我会在你们定罪后
your execution is swift.
建议从轻发落
Oh, come on!
拜托
Hmph! Best bud or not, next time,
不管你是不是我最好的伙计 下次
I'm leaving her in the volcano.
我还是把她丢在火山里吧
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I gotta ask, why all the fuss?
我想问问 为什么要这么大费周章
If you just wanted whatever's in this case,
如果你只想要箱子里的东西
why'd you make me ditch the Guardians in the volcano?
为什么还要我把银河护卫队丢在火山
Because...
因为
they broke my things.
他们弄坏了我的东西
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表