剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
And get the flarg outta here!
然后跑路
Duck and Rodent finally pass obedience school.
鸭子和耗子终于开始守纪律了
You sure you know where you're going?
你知道自己在朝哪走吗
Why don't you look where you're going?!
你怎么不看看你在朝哪走
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Cosmo look, but Cosmo cannot see.
宇宙在看 可什么也看不到
Much better.
好多了
Little help here?
帮一下好吗
Never minds.
算了
You know, we should really team up again,
我们应该再组一次队
pull off some really big jobs.
干几笔大的
System's fixed, storm's over, and the fragment is on its way.
系统已修复 风暴停止了 碎片也要过来了
Another classic Howard and Rocket heist.
又是一场霍华德和火箭的经典劫案
Rocket and Howard heist.
火箭和霍华德劫案
This is what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思
You never wanna give me credit.
你永远不愿意和我分享成果
That's 'cause you're always taking credit!
那是因为你一直在自占功劳
You know what? I oughta take this hat you like so much
我要把你喜欢的这顶帽子
and shove it down your throat! I am Groot!
塞进你的喉咙 我是格鲁特
I am Groot! Yeah? Well, the joke's on you,
我是格鲁特 傻了吧
'cause I don't really like your hat!
我根本不喜欢你的帽子
You lied to me?
你对我撒谎
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Da. You are being welcome.
不用谢
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Careful! Sword seems particularly lethal to tree.
小心 碎片似乎对树木很致命
All the better to chop down
能把控制世界之树的毒蛇砍死
that World Tree-controllin' Serpent with.
这岂不更好
I bet Iron Man pops his rivets
等钢铁侠发现我找回了碎片
when he finds out I got the fragment.
他一定会大吃一惊的
You got the fragment? That is so typical.
你找回了碎片 典型的火箭作风
You never give me an ounce of credit for any of our heists!
你每次都不愿意和我一起分享成果
Yeah, but that's only 'cause you don't deserve it.
没错 但那是因为你不配
Let me show you what you deserve.
我来告诉你 你到底配得到什么
Rocket and Howard!
火箭和霍华德
Howard and Rocket!
霍华德和火箭
Quit it, quit it, quit it!
住手 住手
Never work with talking animals.
永远别和会说话的动物合作
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Another fragment of Dragonfang.
龙牙匕的另一块碎片
On Sirius IV.
在天狼星四号♥上
Dismal little world.
渺小的星球
It's in some kind of military facility.
在某个军事基地里
Probably heavily guarded.
大概率有重兵把守
An excellent job for Team Green.
对于绿队来说 是一件不错的任务
Team Smash.
粉碎队
How about Team I'm-in-Charge?
不如叫"我说了算"队
We don't want to attract attention.
我们不想引起注意
Intruder alert. Intruder alert.
入侵者警告 入侵者警告
So much for not attracting attention.
看来不得不引起注意了
I cleared the intruder alert. We should be safe
我关闭了入侵者警告 我们应该安全了
as long as we don't run into any more Ultroids.
只要我们再碰上巡警机器人
We better.
最好是这样
I barely got to smash any robots.
我都没什么机会打烂机器人
I agree with Hulk, Gamora.
我同意浩克说的 卡魔拉
Smashing two robots is very unsatisfying.
只打烂两个机器人让我很不爽
Yeah, you only smashed one, little man.
你只打烂了一个 小家伙
Weapons don't count.
用武器打烂的不算
Drax destroyed just as many as Hulk!
德拉克斯和浩克打烂的一样多
Guys, it's not a competition.
伙计们 这又不是比赛
Let's just find the sword fragment and get out of here.
赶紧找到碎片 然后撤退
We'll wait until they leave, then--
我们等他们走 然后
Intruder... alert...
入侵者警告
Drax, that was completely unnecessary.
德拉克斯 你真的没必要这么做
Not true, Gamora. Now I have smashed one more than Hulk.
不对 卡魔拉 我现在比浩克多打烂了一个
At least we found the fragment.
至少找到碎片了
Curious. Why would someone send
只是好奇 为什么会有人
the sword's fragment's energy down into this pit?
把碎片的能量传输到底部
Loki said Dragonfang drove back the corrupted World Tree.
洛基说过 龙牙匕击退了腐化的世界树
Maybe they're trying to destroy the plant life on this planet.
也许他们想毁灭这个星球上的植物
Which means removing it will only improve things here.
也就意味着带走碎片只会对这个星球好
So let's bash this box open
那就把这个盒子锤开
so we can get back to smashin' robots.
然后继续去打机器人
No. According to the computer,
不行 根据电脑上的信息
this whole place is rigged to self-destruct
如果这个容器以任何方式被打破
if the chamber is breached in any way.
这个地方就会自毁
That explains why there's nobody but robots here.
所以这边只有机器人把守
The entire facility is expendable.
这个设施是一个可以牺牲的消耗品
I been blown up lots of times.
我被炸飞过好多次
Well, I'd like to avoid that.
我可不想被炸飞
We'll have to shut off the power
在打开容器之前
to the entire base before we open the chamber.
我们得切断整个设施的电源
Those cables should lead me to the generator.
那些电线应该通向发电装置
I'll go shut it down, then signal you from that window up there
我去切断它 等到可以安全打开容器时
when it's safe to open the chamber.
我会从窗户那边给你们信♥号♥♥
But absolutely no smashing until I give the signal.
绝对不能在我给信♥号♥♥之前破坏它
Got it? What signal?
明白吗 什么信♥号♥♥
This signal.
这个信♥号♥♥
Ah! The signal!
信♥号♥♥来了
That's not the signal! She was just showing us!
那不是真的信♥号♥♥ 她只是在示范
Right. When I go like this--
没错 当我这么做时
That is the signal!
信♥号♥♥来了
After I go away,
等我走远
I'll come back to that window and give the signal.
我会回到那扇窗户 然后给你们信♥号♥♥
Then, only after I come back, you and Hulk can smash.
只有等我回来时 你和浩克才能打碎容器
Got it?
明白了吗
You do not have to patronize me.
你不用对我居高临下的
Keep an eye on him.
看着点他
I'm gonna go blow the generator.
我去把发电装置炸了
How am I the smartest guy in the room?
我怎么就成了这屋子里最聪明的人了
Shutdown procedure. Shut--
关闭程序 关闭
Something ain't right. She's taking too long.
不对劲 她去了太久了
We oughta crack this thing open and take our chances.
我们应该把握住机会 打碎这东西
But Gamora has not yet returned.
但卡魔拉还没回来
Wake up, ya jerk. Something went wrong!
醒醒吧 笨蛋 出岔子了
She ain't coming back!
她不会回来了
You do not know Gamora. She will return.
你不了解卡魔拉 她会回来的
Outta my way, little man.
让开 小家伙
No. There will be no smashing until Gamora gives the signal.
卡魔拉没给信♥号♥♥之前 不能打碎它
Oh, there's gonna be smashin', starting with you!
那就从你开始打碎吧
What a numbskull.
真是个蠢货
If you don't put me down, you're gonna be real sorry.
再不把我放下来 你绝对会后悔的
I am already sorry, as you are a noble warrior,
我已经后悔了 虽然你是一名杰出的战士
but we cannot smash until Gamora gives the signal!
但我们在卡魔拉给信♥号♥♥之前都不能打碎它
Intruder captured in Main Power. Requesting Interrogation Unit.
在总电源处捕获入侵者 呼叫审讯单位
"Easy 15-step shutdown procedure"?
"关闭程序的简单十五步"
I've only got time for one step.
我只有完成一步的时间了
I can smash with the best of them.
我绝对是这里面最强的
Hey, look. Gamora's back, and she's doing the signal.
卡魔拉回来了 她给信♥号♥♥了
You are clearly trying to trick me.
很明显 你想骗我
You knucklehead!
你这蠢货
You were the one who was sure she was coming back!
你才是那个肯定她会回来的人
I believe in her, but I do not believe you!
我相信她 但我不相信你
Quit wrestling and smash open the chamber!
别打了 快把容器打碎
What are you waiting for?
你们还等什么
We are waiting for the signal.
我们在等信♥号♥♥
That is not the signal.
那不是信♥号♥♥
There. Happy?
好了 满意了吧
Yes! Yeah!
满意了 满意了
I probably should have made another signal to get them to stop.
也许我该制定一个让他们住手的手势
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表