剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Rocket's List of Grievances,
火箭的申诉清单
Number 323, in a never-ending series.
永不完结的清单中第32♥3♥条♥
First off, we finally get the recognition we deserve
首先 我们终于因为打败了奥丁的废物弟弟毒蛇
for defeating Odin's loser of a brother, the Serpent.
而得到了应有的认可
Yeah, that's real Asgardian gold.
这是真正的阿斯加德黄金
Probably fetch us 50 or 60 thousand units each
我们每人应该能在黑市上
on the black market.
卖♥♥个五六万
Eh, not that I'd know anything about that.
我可不懂行情
Anyway, where was I? Oh, yeah.
对了 我说到哪里了 对了
Got a bunch of medals
因为打败毒蛇
for defeating the Serpent, blah, blah, blah--
得到了一堆奖章什么什么的
Asgard salutes you!
阿斯加德向你们致敬
...only to have the bum crash the party.
然后派对就被砸了
Literally.
真的砸了
Remember that big old World Tree in the middle of Asgard?
还记得阿斯加德中♥央♥那棵世界树吗
Well, it turns out the Serpent not only planted it,
原来这不仅是毒蛇种的
he controls it!
他还能控制
He used the World Tree to capture every single Asgardian.
他用世界树抓住了每个阿斯加德人
Well, not every Asgardian.
不是每一个
Gotta hand it to the blond guy.
还是得夸夸那金发小子
He put up a good fight.
他奋力反抗
A little light on the explosions for my taste,
虽然爆♥炸♥挺合我口味
but heavy on the property damage.
但是破坏程度也很大
Thor sacrificed himself and severed the Rainbow Bridge to Asgard
托尔牺牲了自己 切断了通往阿斯加德的彩虹桥
so's we could escape in the Bifrost chamber...
让我们在彩虹桥厅中逃走了
with his loser of a brother, Loki.
和他的废物弟弟洛基一起
All of Asgard defeated,
阿斯加德所有人都已经落败
destroyed, demoralized,
毁灭 瓦解
and not by me!
但却不是被我
Eh, cheer up, horn-head. With Thor and Odin out of the picture,
开心点 尖角头 现在托尔和奥丁都不在
you finally get to be what you always wanted--
你终于想干什么就干什么了
All-Father over all of Asgard.
阿斯加德的父神
Which now consists of this room
阿斯加德就剩这个房♥间
and a small fragment of the Rainbow Bridge.
还有一小部分彩虹桥
That is why I intend to escape through the Bifrost
所以我才打算通过彩虹桥逃到
to somewhere as far as possible from this realm!
离这个文明越远的地方越好
Wait! You can operate the Bifrost?
等等 你能操作彩虹桥吗
Why didn't you mention that little tidbit before?
你之前为什么不说
Because, Peter Quill, it does not matter!
因为 彼得·奎尔 这并不重要
Even though I am All-Father,
就算我是父神
even with the Bifrost at my disposal,
就算我能用彩虹桥
I still could not possibly defeat my uncle,
我还是没法一个人打败
the Serpent, on my own.
我的叔叔毒蛇
Yeah, but unlike you, we got friends.
但是我们不一样 我们有朋友
We could split up and take the Bifrost
我们可以分头用彩虹桥
to bring reinforcements from all over the galaxy.
去银河系搬救兵
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
No, Gamora didn't think about that.
不 卡魔拉没有想到
But I did.
但我想到了
To Whom It May Concern:
各位听好了
The entire galaxy is flarged unless you help us!
整个银河系正岌岌可危 需要你们的帮助
Eh, problem solved.
问题解决了
Now open the Bifrost. We ain't got all day.
打开彩虹桥吧 我们时间可不多
And why should I trust you to return?
我为什么要相信你们会回来
I got that one!
我知道
'Cause you don't have a choice.
因为你别无选择
Fear not, Prince of Lies.
不要怕 谎言王子
The fate of Asgard and the entire galaxy
阿斯加德和整个银河系的命运
is in our capable hands.
由我们来拯救
We are well and truly flarged.
我们是绝对完蛋了
Now, where is that milk?
牛奶在哪里呢
Listen up, Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
听好了 地球最厉害的英雄
Which admittedly ain't saying much.
这其实不算什么
We got a galactic emergency on our hands.
我们目前遇到了一个巨大的问题
No time to explain. So let's move it on...
没时间解释了 我们赶紧去...
Eh, where's the big green guy?
那个绿色的大块头呢
Oh, uh, that would be me. Sometimes.
是我 有时候的我
Oh, yeah, right.
好吧
So, go green already. I ain't got all day.
那赶紧变绿 我没时间等着
Well, it's not that easy, really.
其实没有那么简单
Uh, something has to make me angry first.
我必须得先被激怒
Huh. Challenge accepted!
接受挑战
I'd really like to help, but if you wanna get me mad,
我真的很想帮忙 但如果你要让我生气
you're gonna have to make some effort.
你可得好好想想办法
Oh, I'll show ya effort!
我让你看看什么叫办法
Right. I-I can't get mad at you if I can't see you.
好吧 如果我看不到你是没法让你生气的
Besides, I have to keep a spare pair.
再说了 我必须得瞬身带备用的
They tend to break when the other guy shows up.
以免那家伙出现后弄坏了
So when's that gonna happen?
那他什么时候能出现
As soon as you make me mad.
只要你让我生气
Wet... but not angry.
湿了 但是没有生气
Stop it.
住手
Tickles. Uh, and still not angry.
好痒 但还是不生气
Definitely amused, uh, but not angry.
太好笑了 但是不生气
What about tha--
那这样...
Aah! Hot! Hot!
好烫 好烫
Look, I can't get angry if I can't take you seriously.
听着 要是我不能拿你当回事 我没法生气的
Seriously?
当回事[认真的吗]
Take this seriously!
试试这回事
Oh, yes! Yes! Here it comes.
太好了 太好了 来吧
Seriously?! How can you not be angry?
认真的吗 你怎么会不生气
I just destroyed your lab!
我刚刚毁了你的实验室
Th-- This--
这...这...
This isn't my lab!
这不是我的实验室
No, it's my lab!
不 这是我的实验室
Iron Man?!
钢铁侠
Okay, before you get your tin shorts all twisted,
好吧 在你这铁罐头气晕之前
this was all for a good cause!
我要说这都是有合理原因的
Your buddy Thor's in trouble, not to mention the whole galaxy!
你的哥们托尔有麻烦了 还有整个银河系
So I needed to get the puny guy mad so he'd go Hulk.
我需要让这家伙生气 让他变成浩克
Right, puny guy?
对吧 怪家伙
Tony, is that my milk?
托尼 那是我的牛奶吗
I don't know. Maybe. Hold on.
我不知道 也许吧 等等
This is my building, so technically,
这是我的大楼 所以严格上来说
it's my milk.
这是我的牛奶
You-- You stole my milk
你...你偷喝我的牛奶
and drank from the carton?!
还直接对着罐子喝
How many times No.
我和你 不
...have I told you
说了多少次
not to take my milk?!
不要喝我的牛奶
Open the Bifrost! Bifrost!
打开彩虹桥 彩虹桥
Hey, do you think, uh, Banner'll mind that we took his milk?
你觉得班纳会介意我们喝他的牛奶吗
This is your fault, Yondu!
这都是你的错 勇度
Don't you go blaming me, Nebula.
别想怪我 星云
I was just following your orders to obtain this here cannon.
我只是听你说的拿到这个自动大炮
I didn't tell you to steal it from other Ravagers!
我没有告诉你从其他劫掠者手里偷
Y'all want this back, do you?
你们想要回去 对吧
Well, here's a taste!
来尝尝吧
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
To Whom It May Concern:
各位听好了
The entire galaxy is flarged unless you help us!
整个银河系正岌岌可危 需要你们的帮助
One more for good measure. Huh?
再来一下好好试试
Hey, whatcha doin' down there?
你在这里干什么
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I ain't got time for none of Quill's "Ooga chaka."
我没时间听奎尔玩鬼把戏
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Where's my cannon at, shrub?
我的大炮被扔到哪里去了 树枝
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表