剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Look, how about I just sing us all another song?
不如我再唱一首歌♥吧
Lucy and Supergiant. Wow!
露西和超级巨人
You're not still mad at me
你不会还气我
for all those times I never called, are you?
一直没给你打电♥话♥吧
Welcome back-a.
欢迎回来
We've ambushed...
我们给彼得·奎尔
surprised Peter Quill
准备了一个意外惊喜
With a visit from two of his ex-girlfriends.
找来了两名他的前女友
Let's watch the sparks fly.
看看会出现怎样的火花
Lucy, Supergiant, look, why don't we talk this out?
露西 超级巨人 不如我们谈谈吧
You're not smooth-talking your way out of this, Quill!
你别想蒙混过关 奎尔
You're a lying, flarg-faced, krutackin' cheapskate!
你是的骗人精 卑鄙小人
And those are your good qualities!
这些还算好的
Lucy sends Quill flying!
露西让奎尔飞了起来
And here comes Supergiant with a Centauri Suplex-a!
然后超级巨人使出了半人马铁拳
Gee.
天啊
No!
不
Come on. Take it easy.
拜托 冷静点
I gotta pay for all this stuff.
这些都是要我付钱的
You care more about units than either one of us!
你把钱看得比我们俩都重
No! You got it all wrong, baby.
不 你弄错了 宝贝
You're the whole reason I'm doing this show...
我是为你才进行这个节目的
Just so I can sing our song to you,
为了能向你唱出我们的歌♥
to the whole galaxy.
向整个银河系
Really?
真的吗
I thought you didn't go for public displays of affection.
我以为你不会公开恋情
See, that's where I realized I was wrong.
看 我就是发现我错了
I need to sing what I have in my heart...
我要唱出我心中的...
Our song.
我们的歌♥
Your song?
你们的歌♥
You said this was our song!
你说这是我们的歌♥
Is that true, Quill?
是真的吗 奎尔
I mean, it's a really great song.
我是说 这真的是一首好歌♥
Ladies, please don't make me do this.
女士们 别逼我这么做
Where's my Element Blasters?
我的元素枪呢
Fandral.
范达尔
Do you hunger for the finest grilled carcasses in the galaxy?
想吃全银河系最美味的烤尸体吗
Do you hunger for the finest grilled carcasses in the galaxy?
想吃全银河系最美味的烤尸体吗
Then come fill your belly at Drax the Flame Broiler.
那就来找火焰烧烤者德拉克斯吧
Orloni on a stick.
插棍子上的奥洛尼
Grukworm on a stick.
插棍子上的格鲁克虫
And, of course, corn dogs.
当然了 还有玉米热狗
The secret ingredient is fire.
秘方是火
Here at Drax the Flame Broiler,
我是火焰烧烤者德拉克斯
we have an important slogan...
我们有有个重要标语
"We make food, you eat it,
"我们做食物 你吃
and then you pay us for the food."
你付我们食物的钱"
Destroy your hunger at Drax the Flame Broiler.
找火焰烧烤者德拉克斯毁灭你的饥饿吧
Currently under repair due to fire damage.
目前因火灾正在进行修理
Nova Corps received a number
新星军团收到了吗
of health and safety complaints about this place.
关于这地方的一系列安全问题投诉
We're gonna take a look around.
我们要来看看
Fire is an unruly and untrustworthy ally.
火焰是无法信任的同伴
We got reports of possible illegally obtained meat and...
我们收到举报 可能有不明来历的肉...
Drax, I think we met your meat supplier earlier.
德拉克斯 我们之前应该是遇到了你的肉供应商
Those are for the corn dogs!
这是用来做玉米热狗的
We're back, I guess.
我们回来了
Supergiant and Lucy had to run.
超级巨人和露西得走了
You paid them off.
你给了她们钱
We came to a mutually beneficial business arrangement.
我们达成了一个共同的商业协议
You gave them units,
你给了她们钱
and they stopped beating you up.
她们就不揍你了
Only now you're broke.
只不过现在你破产了
Okay, you know what? Forget it.
算了
No show is worth this.
这秀不值得
I quit!
我不干了
Peter Quill,
彼得·奎尔
you've just said the Secret Phrase-a of Certain Doom!
你刚说出了毁灭的秘密词组
Since when do we have a "Secret Phrase"
我们什么时候有毁灭的
of Certain Doo... oom"?!
秘密词...
Acid?
酸
What kind of announcer are you?
你算哪门子的播音员
He's an excellent announcer.
他是一名完美的播报员
He's just not your announcer.
只不过不是你的播报员
Grandmaster?
超级大♥师♥
Indeed. And while your show
没错 你的表演
has a certain slow-motion disaster appeal, I guess,
有观众呼吁进行慢动作毁灭
I'm afraid the whole enterprise
恐怕这整个节目
was actually an elaborate and artfully constructed game.
其实是一盘精心布置的大棋
Thank you for playing.
感谢你的参与
You're... welcome?
不...客气
I'm afraid you've gone over budget,
恐怕你的预算用完了
and so, alas, the game is over.
所以 游戏结束了
You lost. You're canceled, Star-Lord,
你输了 你取消档期了 星爵
permanently.
永久的
All things considered,
综合考虑
I'd rather have Fandral back!
我觉得还是把范达尔找回来吧
This trap is a test of Star-Lord's skill as an escape artist.
这个陷阱是用来测试星爵的逃脱技巧的
So there is a way to escape.
所以说的确有逃脱的办法
Oh, I never said that.
我没说过
The best games are rigged.
最棒的游戏总有手脚
We're responding to a call for backup on a zed-015,
我们接到Z015的增援请求
stolen vehicle.
交通工具被偷
These light speed pursuits never end well.
这种光速追击战都没什么好结果
Attention, stolen Star Blaster.
请注意 失窃星际轰炸机
Pull into orbit and cut your power.
请靠轨道停车并熄火
Rocket, Groot, what are you doing?
火箭 格鲁特 你们在干什么
Pull over now.
赶紧停车
Oh, hey, Gammy, Drax.
小魔魔 德拉克斯
We got a bit of a situation here.
我们出了点状况
I talked to Nova Prime,
我和新星至尊谈过了
and she said it's all a big misunderstanding.
她说这都是个大误会
Just return the Star Blaster,
归还星际轰炸机
and she'll drop the whole thing.
一切都既往不咎
Wh-Why didn't you say so in the first place?
你...你为什么一开始不早说
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
So, uh, when we return the ship,
等我们归还飞船
does it have to be in one piece?
一定得是完整的吗
They're going to crash.
他们要坠毁了
Deploying energy restraints.
全力能量牵引
Reverse engines!
反向发动
I'm at full throttle! It's no good!
已经用了全部能量 还是不行
Now, this is law enforcement.
这才是执法部门嘛
Our ships are heading straight for Conjunction City.
我们的飞船正冲向交汇点城市
Game over! I win!
游戏结束 我赢了
Oh, no. I determine when this game is over!
只有我能决定游戏结束
And the Grandmaster always wins!
超级大♥师♥永远胜利
Yep. Probably should have seen that coming.
好吧 应该料到的
You saw my show! I knew you guys would come to save me!
你们看到我的节目了 我就知道你们会救我的
Uh, sure. We'll go with that.
行吧 这么说也行
Which means you owe me one.
这说明你欠我一次
How's this for a surprise reunion show?
重聚节目怎么样
The Guardians of the Galaxy!
银河护卫队
Let's hear it!
让我们听听
Really? No love for the Guardians?
真的吗 没人喜欢护卫队
We only saved all of your lives,
我们也就拯救了你们的生命
like two or three times, at least!
至少两三次吧
What about you, cricket guy?
你呢 蟋蟀
Wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
You were in the Guardians of the Galaxy?
你是银河护卫队的
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表