剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groooot!
我是格鲁特
No fair! I'm the one who controls my arrow!
这不公平 我才能控制我的箭
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Quit fooling around, Yondu, or I'm leaving without you!
不要再闹了 勇度 不然我就自己走了
Seriously?!
认真的吗
Yondu! You will not like
勇度 等我找到你了
what I do with this arrow when I find you!
你绝对不会喜欢我要用你的箭对你做的事
Entire galaxy is flarged...
整个银河系...
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot, I am Groot, I am Groot, I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Where is the plasma cannon?
那该死的大炮呢
Don't ask!
别问
Why is my arrow sticking out of your--
我的箭为什么会插在你的
Don't ask!
别问
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What do you want from us?
你想让我们做什么
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Fine. Whatever you want.
好吧 随便你吧
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
So, what did we just agree to?
我们刚刚同意了什么
Let me in! Sammy, let me in!
让我进去 塞米 让我进去
Just 'cause Mom told me to watch you
妈妈让你看着我
doesn't mean you can come in my room, Kaelynn!
不代表你可以进我的房♥间 考林
No girls allowed! Whoa!
女孩子不准进来
Gamora?
卡魔拉
Sam, there's a galactic emergency.
塞姆 出现了很紧急的情况
I need your help right now. No time to explain.
我马上需要你的帮助 没时间解释了
Sam, who's in there?
塞姆 谁在里面
Is it a girl?
是一个女孩吗
No one! Go away!
没谁 走开
Listen, I can't go with you.
听着 我可以和你去
My mom grounded me and hid my Nova helmet
我妈妈发现我被关进新星监狱后
after she found out I got thrown in Nova prison.
把我禁足了 还把我的新星头盔藏了起来
I would've thought nearly being executed was punishment enough.
我本来还以为差点被处刑已经是够严重的惩罚了
Beats having to watch my baby sister.
我还得照看我的小妹妹
I'm not a baby, Sam.
我不小 塞姆
Are you the real babysitter?
你是真的保姆吗
Out! Now!
赶紧出去
Besides... I know where your helmet is.
再说了 我知道你的头盔在哪里
Tell me where it is, child!
告诉我在哪里 小孩
Now!
快点
Uh, it's okay, Gamora.
没事的 卡魔拉
Kaelynn's just lying so she can come in my room.
考林只是在撒谎 为了进我的房♥间
Which you can't. Now go.
你不能进来 出去
Good luck finding your helmet.
祝你能找到你的头盔
We don't need luck.
我们不需要运气
I just have to scan for its frequency.
我只需要扫描频率
It's close. Really close.
很近 非常近
Oh, no.
不
You can't catch me!
你们抓不到我
Get... down... here... now!
给...我...下...来
Here! Take one of these!
来 用这个
I meant use it to chase her!
我是说用来追她
My way was faster.
我的办法更快
Again! Again!
再一次 再一次
Listen, Kaelynn,
听着 考林
I need that helmet to help Gamora save the galaxy.
我需要那个头盔来帮助卡魔拉拯救银河系
You always save the galaxy.
你总是能去拯救银河系
I never get to save the galaxy!
我总是没法去拯救银河系
You never let me do anything!
你从来不让我做任何事
I'll let you do anything you want, Kaelynn.
我会让你做你想要做的事 考林
Really?
真的吗
Really?
真的吗
This is better than saving the galaxy!
这比拯救银河系好多了
Next time Sam tries to kick you out of his room,
下次塞姆想把你扔出他的房♥间
he'll have to go through me.
就得先过我这关
First rule of sisterhood: unite against a common enemy.
姐妹联盟第一条 为共同的敌人而联盟
Open the Bifrost!
打开彩虹桥
I can't just leave Kaelynn home alone.
我不能把考林一个人丢在家里
I don't think that'll be a problem.
我觉得应该没问题
You can be in my room,
你可以待在我的房♥间里
but don't touch my stuff while I'm gone.
但是我不在的时候不要碰我的东西
Listen up, people! The legendary Star-Lord is here
听好了 伙计们 传奇星爵来了
to bring back the best and bravest
要带最勇敢 最优秀的人
for a mission of galactic...
去拯救...
Oh, don't let me stop you. Finish your speech.
别被我打断了 你继续说
What, seriously? Howard the Duck?
什么 认真的吗 霍华德鸭
It's another fake assignment!
又是个假任务
Oh, what, I'm not good enough for your little mission?
我配不上你的小任务吗
And I still don't know what a duck is.
我还是不知道鸭是什么
This is Conjunction.
这里是交汇点
The place is literally crawling with arena fighters.
这里到处都是竞技场斗士
There must be someone better than a talking duck here!
肯定有比会说话的鸭子更强的家伙
Well, you're a talking human. I'm not impressed.
你还是会说话的人呢 我就不惊讶
No, see, you don't get it.
不 你不懂
I'm looking for a champion to save the galaxy.
我在寻找能拯救银河系的冠军
Did someone say "Champion"?
有人说冠军吗
'Cause I'm Tryco Slatterus, the Champion of the Universe!
因为我是宇宙冠军 宇宙中的冠军
Right. And what are your qualifications, exactly?
好吧 那你的资格证呢
I-- I'm the Champion... of the Universe.
我是宇宙冠军
It's literally right in the title.
这就是一个称号♥
Okay. Well, I guess anything beats a duck in a suit.
好吧 总比穿着衣服的鸭子好
Welcome aboard, Champ!
欢迎加入 冠军
I thought you were gonna help me save the galaxy!
我以为你是要帮我拯救银河系
I will. Once you beat me in combat!
我会的 等你打赢了我
No, I think--
不 我觉得
No, I think you're unclear...
不 我觉得你还不清楚
on the concept!
这个概念
The idea is we fight on the same side!
这个意思是我们是同一边的
We will, if you're worthy.
我们会的 只要你配得上
Okay, somebody needs to chill out.
好了 你得冷静点
Howard-- Howard, little help!
霍华德 霍华德 帮个忙
Oh, so now you want my help.
现在你需要我的帮助了
Fine. I'll do it myself.
好吧 我自己来
Hey, it's no fair bringing your twin brother.
带你的双胞胎兄弟来可不公平
Oh, that's better.
这好多了
No, wait! That's worse!
不 等等 这更糟糕了
Ha! Still think I'm useless?
还觉得我没用吗
Kinda.
有点
Oh, I could set him free if you wanna go another round.
如果你还想再比比 我可以放他出来
Fine. You got the gig.
好吧 你赢了
Open the Bifrost!
打开彩虹桥
All right.
好吧
We'll, uh, call this one a draw.
这就算打平了吧
Oy, what a mess!
真是一团糟
Cosmo knows one thing for sure.
宇宙只知道一件事
No one will be teleporting in and out of Knowhere for long time.
很长一段时间内 没人能从无存知地传送进出了
Cosmo, I need your help to--
宇宙 我需要你帮助
To free Asgard from Serpent and save galaxy, da.
从毒蛇手中救出阿斯加德和拯救银河系 好的
Cosmo read Drax mind.
宇宙能读德拉克斯的心
Cosmo come like good dog, but Cosmo need lucky squeaky toy.
宇宙会乖乖去 但宇宙需要一个幸运玩具
Cosmo take on very first cosmonaut mission.
宇宙第一次航♥天♥任务就带着这个
Never leaves Knowhere without it.
只要离开无存知地就会带上
That was surprisingly easy.
真是太简单了
Perhaps even a waste of my--
也许实在浪费我的...
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表