剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Welcome to Tivan Tower...
欢迎来到蒂凡塔
My new permanent exhibit space
这是我在全星系
for the greatest collection the galaxy has ever known.
最为知名的收藏品展览中心
A collection that now includes the Guardians of the Galaxy.
这些藏品中现在还包括银河护卫队
Drax.
德拉克斯
Groot.
格鲁特
Quill.
奎尔
Gamora. What's going on here?
卡魔拉 怎么回事
Each of you will be preserved in a specially designed habitat.
你们每个人都将被安置在专门设计的栖息地
And stocked with everything I need to bust outta here!
和我其他的珍品一起储藏在这里
Specially designed to achieve
专门设计对你们
maximum humiliation and punishment.
进行最大限度的凌♥辱♥和惩罚
Aw, come on! Let me at it!
拜托 让我出去
For all the one-of-a-kind artifacts from my collection
为了所有你们偷走或损毁的
that you have stolen or destroyed,
我独一无二的藏品
and all the personal indignities you have visited upon me.
以及你们对我施加的所有侮辱
Enjoy your cage, rodent.
在你的笼子里好好玩吧 耗子
Seriously?
真的吗
Not even the good kind!
还不是上好的
What am I supposed to eat around here?
我要怎么在这里吃东西
Feel free to root through this.
随便找
I'd like to root through your frizzy white skull!
我想在你的脑袋里好好找找
Anything's possible, long as you got a role of duct tape.
只要你有胶带卷 一切都有可能
End of the roll?
用完了
It's okay. I can work with this.
没关系 这些也能用
Security drones to the rodent's habitat!
安保机请前往耗子的居住地
I can definitely work with this.
我绝对能搞定
Back off, spark plugs!
后退 混♥蛋♥们
Face the Wheel of Doom!
面对毁灭之轮吧
Yes!
太好了
Time to bust out those other losers.
该去救其他几个废物了
Ain't a prison or habitat built can keep me.
什么监狱或栖息地都困不住我
Floor, please?
请问去几层
Weapons vault. And make it snappy.
枪♥械♥库 请快点
I got some collecting of my own to do.
我也得搞点收藏品
Welcome to Tivan Tower,
欢迎来到蒂凡塔
my new permanent exhibit space
这是我在全星系
for the greatest collection the galaxy has ever known.
最为知名的收藏品展览中心
A collection that now includes the Guardians of the Galaxy.
这些藏品中现在还包括银河护卫队
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It looks... nice.
看起来...还不错
Too nice.
太不错了
Anything this nice has to be a trap.
这么不错的地方肯定是陷阱
Each of you will be preserved in a specially designed habitat.
你们每个人都将被安置在专门设计的栖息地
Specially designed to achieve
专门设计对你们
maximum humiliation and punishment
进行最大限度的凌♥辱♥和惩罚
for all the one-of-a-kind artifacts from my collection
为了所有你们偷走或损毁的
that you have stolen or destroyed,
我独一无二的藏品
and all the personal indignities you have visited upon me.
以及你们对我施加的所有侮辱
You're not fooling me with all this useless luxury and comfort.
你用这些无用的奢侈和舒适麻痹不了我
What are you hiding?
你在躲藏什么
Greetings, Miss Gamora. How may I be of service?
你好 卡魔拉小姐 有什么需要吗
Cool beverage?
冷饮
Greetings, Miss Gamora. How may I be of service?
你好 卡魔拉小姐 有什么需要吗
Perhaps a massage?
要按♥摩♥吗
Greetings, Miss Gamora. How may I be of service?
你好 卡魔拉小姐 有什么需要吗
Care for a manicure? Kree mineral bath? Xandarian dressing gown?
按♥摩♥ 克里矿物浴 山达尔浴衣
I can make it fire hot, ice cold, rock solid,
我可以做烫的冷的硬的
airy soft, or anything in between.
软的或者适中的
Greetings, Miss Gamora.
你好 卡魔拉小姐
Greetings, Miss Gamora. How may we be of service?
你好 卡魔拉小姐 有什么需要吗
I'm sure I'll think of something.
我会想点什么出来的
Greetings, Miss Gamora.
你好 卡魔拉小姐
Greetings, Miss Gamora. How may we be of service?
你好 卡魔拉小姐 有什么需要吗
This is literally why we can't have nice things.
所以我们用不了好东西
Coming?
走吗
One sec.
稍等
Man! The Collector must've put you through the ringer.
收藏者肯定把你整得够呛
Actually, I feel pretty relaxed.
其实我倒是感觉很轻松
Security drones, apprehend the escapees at once!
安保机马上去找逃犯
I have important business to attend to,
我还有很重要的事要做
and I am not to be disturbed under any circumstances.
任何事都别想阻挠我
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
You are simply too unique a specimen
你真是太特殊了
not to study immediately.
必须马上研究
I see you are in the early stages
你好像还处于你的
of one of your regeneration cycles.
循环周期中的初生阶段
No doubt you will be more docile.
你肯定会更顺从
Now, open wide and say, "Ahh."
张开嘴巴说啊
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
No, no, no, no, no. "Ahh."
不不不不不
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
That was collectible.
没关系可以回收
Perhaps we should test your reflexes instead.
也许我们应该测试一下你的反应能力
Sap!
树液
Let's try listening to your pulse.
来听听你的脉搏吧
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Very well. I accept your apology.
很好 我接受你的道歉
Security to Collector. Sorry to report
安保机呼叫收藏家 很抱歉
we were unsuccessful in apprehending the escapees.
我们没法抓住逃犯
I told you...
我说了
I am not to be dis...
不管出什么情况
I'm not to be disturbed under any...
都不要打扰...
Circums... circumstances!
打扰...打扰我
Security to Collector.
安保机呼叫收藏家
Sorry to report we were unsuccessful...
很抱歉 我们没法...
Should've listened to the toaster.
你应该听那个面包机的话
Easy, bud. I'll have you outta here in a...
别紧张 伙计 我马上...
Well, why didn't you do that in the first place?
你为什么不一开始就这么做
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Can't argue with logic like that.
无懈可击的逻辑
Warning! Security breach!
警告 安保出现漏洞
All collectibles return to your habitats at once!
所有收藏品请回到自己的住处
Why would I ever wanna leave?
我为什么想要离开这里
This place is perfect!
这地方太完美了
Except for one little thing.
除了一点
Sweet.
太好了
There we go.
好了
Right back in the cent... Uh...
摆正...
Come on. Stay right there.
好了 不要动
Okay.
好了
Perfect... St... Hey!
太好了...喂...
Center!
正
Center! Ahh.
正
Center!
正
All right!
好了
Now to complete the scene,
为了达到完美
some super-awesome tunes.
来点超棒的音乐
Must be defective.
肯定是坏了
Okay.
好吧
Perfect except for two little things. It's all right.
除了两点以外都很完美 没关系
Nothing that can't be worked out with a little target practice...
没有什么是来点瞄准练习解决不了的
On the official Star-Lord Super-Awesome Element Blaster Range!
在星爵超酷元素射击场里
Yeah, there's always one bad coin slot.
总会有个坏硬币槽
This will require steady nerves
这就需要保持冷静
and two quarters.
和两枚硬币
Fine.
好吧
Perfect except for three little things.
除了三点以外都很完美
Ready Player One. Shoot!
一号♥玩家准备射击
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表