剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
3,698 songs in this thing.
这东西里有3698首歌♥
Does Earth have the best stuff, or what?
地球上的东西最棒了
Got that right, Quill. Don't know what this thing is,
没错 奎尔 我不知道这是什么
but people keep putting money in it,
但人们老是往里面扔钱
so it's gotta be valuable.
所以肯定很珍贵
Maybe so, Rocket. I'm starting to doubt
也许吧 火箭 我开始怀疑
this is really a ceremonial Earth warrior headdress.
这其实是地球纪念战士的头饰
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What's going on?
怎么回事
Time to pack up our Earth souvenirs and head home.
该打包好我们的地球纪念品回家了
But this is your home.
但这里就是你的家
Yeah. Not anymore.
是啊 现在不是了
Besides, the galaxy needs its guardians.
再说 银河系需要它的守护者
First up, the cosmic seed won't get back to Asgard by itself.
首先 宇宙之种不会自己回到仙宫
The longer we keep it here, the longer my home planet
我们留得越久 灭霸这样的坏蛋
is a target for bad guys like Thanos.
就越容易盯上我的母星
Who's hopefully gonna spend the next billion years
那家伙接下来十亿年
digging himself out of the center of the Earth.
都会忙着把自己从地球中心挖出来
And yet my revenge feels hollow.
然而我的复仇却感觉如此失落
What is the purpose of a destroyer with no one left to destroy?
没有毁灭对象的人还叫什么毁灭者
Cheer up, Drax.
开心点 德拉克斯
Looks like you may have some purpose left after all.
看起来你可能还是有点意义的
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Beats me, bud. What is the big deal about some rock?
得了吧 姐 几块石头有什么大不了的
According to the energy reading, this rock is Sanctuary.
根据能量探测 这块石头是圣殿
Thanos's personal asteroid?
灭霸的私人行星
Um, seriously? It had a name?
真的吗 还有名字
I'd be more concerned that it moved since we last saw it.
我比较担心那在我们上次见过后变了位置
All right. That's it, kids. I'm turning this ship around.
好吧 伙计们 我要调头
Approaching target. Magnify image.
接近目标 放大图像
That does not look like an asteroid.
那看上去可不像一颗行星
No, but it looks big enough to hold about ten asteroids.
不 看上去大到能容下十个行星
Any idea what that symbol means?
知道那个标志是什么意思吗
According to something called, "The Internet,"
根据某个叫"网络"的东西
it stands for, "Avengers."
这意思是"复仇者联盟"
Otherwise known as some losers
也可以说是一群
about to be ripped off by the Guardians of the Galaxy.
要被银河护卫队洗劫一空的倒霉蛋
Guess these "Avengers" Must take their privacy pretty seriously.
看来这帮复仇者肯定很看重个人隐私
Their security, too.
还有他们的安全
Security guards. Drax will destroy them in glorious combat!
守卫 德拉克斯想和他们堂堂正正地战一场
Easy, Drax. This is Earth.
冷静点 德拉克斯 这里是地球
We don't have the technology to build sentient battle drones.
我们没有技术创造感知觉战斗机器人
We barely figured out microwave popcorn.
我们才刚会用微波炸爆米花呢
You know what else you don't have?
你还知道你们不会什么吗
Thanos's krutackin' asteroid.
灭霸的行星
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I know the scanner's picking up a reading.
我知道扫描仪发现了些什么
From inside that doohickey.
在那个小东西里
That doohickey is too small to contain Thanos's asteroid.
那小东西也太小了 装不下灭霸的行星
Score one for the master of the obvious,
大实话大♥师♥一分
and zero for the rodent's scanner.
老鼠的扫描仪零分
My scanner works fine.
我的扫描仪很有用
And don't call me rodent!
别叫我老鼠
Oh, hey, look. It was a false alarm.
看 假警报
Let's all relax.
放松吧
Whoa. Honey, I shrunk the sanctuary.
亲爱的 我把圣殿缩小了
Thanos possessed a lot of powerful artifacts,
灭霸有很多强大的制品
but nothing capable of this kind of mass shifting.
但没有一件有如此强大的功能
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
It's ours now.
现在是我们的了
I do not know my purpose,
我不知道我的目标
but I am certain it is not to be a thief.
但我肯定不是偷窃
We're only stealing this rock back
我们只是偷走这块从灭霸手中
from whoever stole it from Thanos,
偷走的石头
who probably stole it in the first place.
一开始说不定就是他们偷的
More importantly, we're protecting my planet.
更重要的事 我们在保护我的星球
You know, it's not like Earth is full of mighty heroes like us.
地球又没有像我们这样的大英雄
Seriously? Guys, mighty?
你是严肃的吗 伙计们 很大吗
Hey! Never underestimate the little guy.
别小瞧了小个子
I don't know who you freaks are,
我不知道你们这群疯子是谁
but I know you don't belong here.
但我知道你们不属于这里
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Like the vegetable said,
正如那株植物所说
what are you gonna do about it, puny?
你打算怎么办 小东西
Okay, fun fact,
小知识
Earth scientists do not normally do that.
地球上的科学家一般不会那样
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Hulk!
我是浩克
Take it easy, big guy.
冷静点 大家伙
Don't hurt Groot! Drax will destroy you!
别伤害格鲁特 德拉克斯要毁灭你
That the best you got, green freak?
你就这么点能耐 大疯子
You intruders got some 'splainin' to do!
你们入侵者得好好吃点苦头
Hey, I know that reference. Who gives a flarg?
我知道这句话出处 谁在乎
Put the tree down!
把那棵树放下
Hang in there, bud. I got an idea.
坚持住 兄弟 我有主意了
Hold still so I can smash you!
不要动 让我砸扁你
Very well.
很好
Come on! Move!
来啊 动一下啊
You do not seem to be able to make up your mind!
你好像没法下定主意
You all right, Quill?
你没事吧 奎尔
No, come on. I swear I'll call ya.
别啊 我发誓我会打电♥话♥给你的
You ask me, Earth defense tech
要问我 地球的防御技术
has moved way past microwave popcorn.
比微波爆米花先进好几个档次了
But your cyber security's still in the stone age.
但是你们的网络安全还处于石器时代
Get off!
滚开
Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, I wanna thank you two
蚁人 惊奇队长 我想谢谢你们俩
for lending a hand in this mission.
在本次任务中帮助我们
Happy to whip you into shape anytime, Cap.
任何时候都很乐意教育你 队长
And once Dr. Banner's done studying that asteroid I shrunk,
等班纳博士分♥析♥完我缩小的那颗行星
we can check out this thing we just recovered.
我们就能检查刚发现的这个东西
Odd. My centurions are online.
奇怪 我的一个战甲在活动
It could be trouble, Tony. We better investigate.
可能有麻烦 托尼 我们最好去调查一下
Okay, next time you wanna take out
下次你想发泄
your aggression on something, big guy,
你的怒火时 大家伙
try a stress ball.
试试压力球
What? I was putting the smash-down on some intruders.
怎么了 我是在消灭入侵者
Uh, doubt it.
深表怀疑
With my security upgrades, no one can break into this place.
有我加固的防御 没人能入侵这个地方
You know, except me.
你知道 除了我
Tell it to the guys that broke in.
你跟那些闯进来的人说去
But there was a talking raccoon, and a walking tree, and...
但之前有个会说话的浣熊 一棵会走路的树...
Okay, that sounds nuts when I say it out loud.
好吧 说出来我自己都觉得不信
Maybe not.
也许不是
They took the asteroid!
他们拿走了行星
Fan out. Form a perimeter and locate the thieves,
分头行动 设立警戒线 找出窃贼
whatever they look like.
不管他们长什么样
Left! The other left!
左边 另一个左边
The other other left, bark brain!
另一个另一个左边 蠢货
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
This armor does not appear as durable as we thought.
看来这盔甲没我们想象的那么坚固
I think we found our intruders.
我觉得我们找到入侵者了
Told ya!
我就说了
Now let's smash some alien thieves.
现在来干掉外星窃贼吧
Um, actually, we were just leaving.
其实我们刚刚要走
You thieves ain't going nowhere.
你们这群贼哪儿都别想去
We were trying to protect your krutackin' planet!
我们想保护你们的星球
Uh, yeah? By stealing our stuff?
是吗 通过偷走我们的东西
It's not yours.
不是你们的
You Terrans can't be trusted with Sanctuary's power.
不能让圣殿的力量落入你们地球人的手中
Then put down the rock and your weapons,
放下石头和你们的武器
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表