剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
"In honor of the brave heroes
"纪念为了拯救银河系
who gave their lives to save the galaxy"...
而英勇牺牲的英雄们"
Uh, guys, how long have we been gone?
伙计们 我们进去了多久
If I had to guess, Rocket,
如果非要我猜的话 火箭
long enough for everyone to think we're gone for good.
久到所有人都以为我们已经死了
And construct statues in our honor.
还为了纪念我们而建造了我们的雕像
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What do you mean, "Not just statues"?
什么叫"不仅仅是雕像"
This... is... awesome!
这...真是...太棒了
We are finally getting the recognition we deserve.
我们终于得到应有的承认了
Oh, sure, Quill.
当然了 奎尔
So would it kill them to get a few details right?
他们搞清楚细节会死吗
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Seriously? You're griping that they made you too big?
认真吗 你还抱怨他们把你做得太大了
In case you ain't noticed, they made me your pet!
提醒你一下 他们把我雕成了你的宠物
How dare they use my visage to sell shirts!
他们怎么敢用我的头像来买♥♥短袖
Drax does not wear shirts.
德拉克斯不♥穿♥短袖
At least your face is on something that's not pink.
至少你的脸不是印在粉红色的东西上
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
An ode to bosom companions:
这是对同胞的赞歌♥
Of Fandral and Star-Lad I do sing.
我要歌♥颂范达尔和星小子
Uh, wait, wait. Did-- "Star-Lad"? Did he say "Star-Lad"?
等等 "星小子" 他说"星小子"吗
How could he get that wrong?
这怎么会说错呢
As Nova Prime, I solemnly swear
作为新星至尊 我庄严宣誓
this galaxy will never see another senseless tragedy
这个银河系不会再遭遇由星小子所率领的
like the one that befell its Guardians,
其护卫队所遭遇的
led by the legendary Star-Lad.
这种痛苦悲剧
Seriously? Do I look like a "Lad" To you? Don't answer that.
认真的吗 你们觉得我是小子吗 别回答
Security throughout the galaxy
银河系将会
will be enforced with extreme measures
大幅加强安保
to ensure law and order,
维护♥法♥律与秩序
in honor of the late, great Guardians.
为了纪念逝去的伟大护卫队
That's unsettling.
那真是令人不安
I know. It's the first time I ever heard "Law and order"
我知道 这是我第一次听到"法律和秩序"
and "Guardians" In the same sentence.
和"护卫队"同时出现在一个句子里
Okay, is anyone else bothered
好吧 还有人不爽
that every sign in here says "Star-Lad"?
这里所有的标语都写着"星小子"吗
Okay, you know what? Fine. I'll just change 'em all myself.
好吧 我自己改
Good one, Quill. You just set off the alarm.
好样的 奎尔 你触发了警报
Oh, relax. No one's gonna mess with us in our own museum.
房♥东 没人会在我们自己的博物馆里找我们的麻烦
Intruders!
入侵者
No one except Thanos!
除了灭霸以外
Back off, Thanos! This museum is for Guardians,
后退 灭霸 这是护卫队的博物馆
not crazy, wannabe universe-conquerors.
不是想征服全宇宙的疯子
Everyone take cover!
大家找好掩护
You take cover. I'm taking down prune-puss.
你才找掩护 我要干掉那颗梅子
Rocket, you just gave away our position!
火箭 你暴露了我们的位置
We could've surrounded Thanos in the dark!
我们本来可以在黑暗中包围灭霸的
Who has time for all that sneaking?
谁有时间这么偷偷摸摸的
Besides, my way's more fun.
再说了 我的办法更有意思
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Uh, guys? Thanos is on some crazy weight-loss program.
伙计们 灭霸参与了某种神奇的减肥项目
That's not Thanos.
那不是灭霸
Rhomann Dey?!
罗曼·戴伊
What? No, it's not.
什么 不 才不是
Wait. How do you know my name?
等等 你们怎么知道我的名字
Do you not recognize us?
你不认识我们了吗
Yeah. You're a bunch of thieves
当然了 你们就是一群
wearing lousy Guardians disguises.
假扮成护卫队的小偷
Hey, we're real,
我们是真的
which is more than I can say for your lousy Thanos getup.
你的灭霸扮装真是一言难尽
I am an interactive walk-around character
我是交互式巡逻的扮装
and museum security professional.
还是博物馆的专业安保
And the real Guardians were blasted to atoms months ago.
真正的护卫队在好几个月前被炸得粉身碎骨了
No, but we weren't, because there was a mirror
不 我们没有 因为有一面镜子
and this other dimension, and...
去了另一个维度 然后...
All right, yeah, forget it. It's just too weird.
好吧 算了 还是太奇怪了
Wait. No imposter could come up with a story that lame.
等等 冒充的人不会想出这么烂的故事
It is the real you.
真的是你
Yes! Thank you. Wait--
没错 谢谢你 等等
You guys got some nerve showing up alive now.
你们竟敢活着回到这里
Everything's gone to krutack since you left.
自从你们离开后 一切都乱了套
Nova Prime's turned the whole galaxy into a police state.
新星至尊把整个银河系变成了警卫站
She's demoted or arrested everyone in the corps who opposes her.
只要军团里有人反对她 她就进行降职或者逮捕
Even my trainee, Sam Alexander!
连我的学生 塞姆·亚历山大也是
And then there's the real tragedy: this whole thing with my name.
还有真正的悲剧 我的名字完全被弄错了
Why? Did they misspell "Star-Lad"?
怎么了 星小子拼错了吗
Maybe we should focus on the bigger issues for the moment.
也许我们应该集中精力在目前更大的问题上
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
All right, fine. Look, we'll just show Nova Prime
好吧 我们只要告诉新星至尊
we're alive and clear Sam's name.
我们还活着 洗清塞姆的罪名
Boom! Everything's back to normal.
一切都会恢复正常
Uh, it may be a bit harder than that.
可能没这么简单
Attention, citizens of Xandar. Curfew is now in effect.
注意 山达尔的公民 现在开始宵禁
Return to your homes immediately.
请马上回到你的家
Violators will be punished swiftly, harshly, and painfully,
违法者将即刻受到公正 痛苦的惩罚
in memory of the late, great Guardians.
从而纪念已故的伟大护卫队
These guys make the Kree
和这些家伙比起来
look like the Smooth Jazz Appreciation Society.
克里人简直就像流行爵士社会
Am I right?
对吧
You know, 'cause smooth jazz is kinda-- it's, like, wimpy,
因为流行爵士...很弱
and the Kree are bigger guy-- Never mind.
克里人更大...算了
After we thought you were gone, the whole galaxy got scared.
我们以为你们死后 整个银河系吓坏了
Nova Prime used that fear to seize power.
新星至尊利用恐惧来巩固势力
What do you think she'll do
如果你们突然出现
if you suddenly show up alive and threaten that power?
威胁到了她的权势 你认为她会怎么做
I'm guessing it won't involve a parade and lots of reward units.
我猜应该不会有欢迎游♥行♥和很多奖金
No. She will punish us swiftly,
不 她会即刻对我们进行
harshly, and painfully, as promised.
公正痛苦的惩罚
Still, we can't just leave Sam rotting in a Nova prison.
我们还是不能留塞姆在新星监狱里
Why not? It's nicer than the Milano.
为什么 那里比米兰号♥好
Anywhere is nicer than the Milano.
哪里都比米兰号♥好
Attention, citizens of Xandar.
注意 山达尔的公民
Enemy of the galaxy Sam Alexander,
银河系公敌塞姆·亚历山大
having been found guilty of his crimes,
被判有罪
is sentenced to be executed by vaporization pit, tonight.
将在今晚于汽化坑处刑
We'd better get you back inside if you don't wanna be next.
如果你们不想成为下一个 最好赶紧进去
Okay, maybe the kid could use a little help.
好吧 那还可能是需要一点帮助
Fortunately, you happen to be
幸好你面前站的是
looking at the best breakout artist in the business.
最棒的逃脱大♥师♥
So how do we get him off Xandar?
我们要怎么带他离开山达尔星球
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Ah, great idea. Oh, except our ship blew up, dummy.
好主意 但是我们的船已经炸了 笨蛋
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
The Milano! Hey, it-- it's been rebuilt!
米兰号♥ 看 重建了
Again.
又一次
Groot, fire up the thrusters, and let's go spring that kid.
格鲁特 发动推进去 我们去救那孩子
Welcome to the Milano Experience,
欢迎体验米兰号♥
a realistic flight simulation
模拟现实飞行之旅
brought to you by the Timely Corporation.
由实时公♥司♥为您奉上
Probably should've mentioned that.
我也许该早点告诉你们
No problem.
没关系
Me and Groot can get anything space-worthy,
我和格鲁特能让任何东西上天
even this krutackin' fake.
就算这是假的
Fine. While you're doing that,
好吧 你们修的时候
I'll sneak into Nova prison with Quill and rescue Sam.
我和奎尔去溜进新星监狱拯救塞姆
Flarg that.
去你的
By the time you're done sneaking,
等你溜进去
there won't be any Sam left to rescue.
塞姆早就被带走了
I'm going with you and blastin' the kid outta there.
我要和你一起去 带那孩子杀出来
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表