剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I, Drax, defeated Thanos in single combat.
我 德拉克斯 在一场战斗中击败了灭霸
My friends and I turned him over to the Nova Corps for punishment.
我的朋友和我把他交给了新星军团接受惩罚
After that, we chose different paths,
然后 我们分道扬镳
and the Guardians of the Galaxy separated!
银河护卫队解散了
Since I have fulfilled my destiny as the Destroyer
我已经完成了我作为毁灭者的使命
by avenging my families,
为我的家人报仇了
I will travel the galaxy seeking a new destiny
我会在银河系中穿行 寻找新的使命
and a new title.
和新的名号♥
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
word of my victory has spread.
我胜利的消息已经传开
And now I am under constant attack
现在我不停地受到
from warriors who wish to prove themselves by besting Drax,
想通过打败曾经的毁灭者德拉克斯
formerly known as "The Destroyer,"
来证明自己的人的攻击
which is irksome,
这太令人厌烦了
as I no longer wish to be a destroyer!
因为我不想再做毁灭者了
I simply asked, "How are you, sir," to be polite!
我只是礼貌地问了一句"你好吗 先生"
I don't care about your journey of self-discovery.
我不在乎你的自我发现之旅
You and your challengers are wrecking my shop!
你和你的挑战者把我的店都毁了
Get out before you damage anything else.
赶紧出去 别再给我造成损失了
Go on. Out! Out!
快点 出去 出去
I would leave, as you requested,
我会听你的离开
but I do not know where to go next.
但我不知道接下来该去哪里
Out, please.
赶紧出去
I have been to many worlds seeking a new purpose.
我去了很多世界 想找到新的目标
Out. But even my vast riches have been of no help.
出去 但就算我无比有钱 也无济于事
Just... "Vast riches"?
给我..."无比有钱"
Just how vast are we talking?
你说的是多有钱
Nearly 60 million units.
大概有六千万
Really? Then you, sir, are in luck.
真的吗 那先生 你走运了
In addition to being the galaxy's foremost dealer in antiquities,
我除了是银河系中最大的古董商
I also provide career counseling services for a reasonable fee.
还能提供职业建议 收取一定费用
That is indeed fortunate.
那真是太幸运了
You say you no longer wish to be a destroyer.
你说你已经不想做毁灭者了
Well, perhaps you might enjoy
也许你会想追求
a pursuit at the opposite end of the spectrum,
完全相反的目标
as an artist...
做一个艺术家
Drax the Creator.
创造者德拉克斯
Your studio.
你的工作室
This is the arena where the artist does battle
这是艺术家用他们的才华
with the forces of mediocrity.
比拼的战场
I have not come to do battle,
我不是来比拼的
but if this Mediocrity attacks me,
但如果这个才华攻击我
I will pound it into submission.
我会将它击败
Y-Y-Yes. I... Well, you see,
对 我...其实
I... I was speaking more metaphorically.
我...我只是在进行隐喻
I am told my grasp of metaphor is...
他们说我的对隐喻的理解
What was the term Quill used?
奎尔怎么说的来着
"Lousy."
垃圾
Of course, a true creator uses only the finest,
当然了 真正的创造者用的是最好的工具
ahem, most expensive, ahem, tools, ahem...
最昂贵的 工具
Okay. Expensive.
昂贵
These look like weapons of destruction.
这看上去像是毁灭的好武器
Tools of creation, my friend.
是创造的工具 朋友
A subtle distinction of two million units.
两百万的微妙差距
And here.
还有这里
For your first work, I have procured, at great expense,
你的第一件作品 我花了大价钱
the finest marble in the Nine Realms:
找到了九大文明中最好的大理石
Pure Asgardian alabaster.
纯阿斯加德雪花石
How would one sculpt a rhinopus?
犀牛兽怎么雕
The rhinopus is hidden within the marble.
犀牛兽就藏在大理石中
It's up to the master sculptor to find it.
只有雕刻大♥师♥才能找到
Just chip away anything that doesn't look like a rhinopus.
裁掉所有看上去不像犀牛兽的东西
I see. Wily rhinopus,
我知道了 狡猾的犀牛兽
you cannot hide from Drax the Creator.
你无法躲过创造者德拉克斯
Creation seems much more time consuming than destruction.
创造好像要比毁灭更花时间
Face me, Destroyer.
和我战斗 毁灭者
Prince Trow-Mah of the Troyjans
我是特洛齐的闯马王子
challenges you to single combat!
挑战你定胜负
I am sorry, but I no longer...
对不起 但我已经不是...
Destroyer, I, Prince Shokk of the Troyjans, chall...
毁灭者 我是特洛齐的夏科王子 挑战...
Trow-Mah?
闯马
Beat it, Shokk. I got here first.
滚吧 夏科 我先来的
Like flarg you did.
吹牛吧
I'm gonna beat the Destroyer,
我会打败挑战者
then I'll be Dad's favorite.
然后我就会是爸爸最喜欢的
We... You think Dad likes me?
我们...你觉得爸爸喜欢我吗
He... He didn't even show up to my birthday party!
他...他都没来参加我的生日派对
Please settle your family issues elsewhere.
请去别处解决你们的家庭问题
I am trying to create.
我想创造呢
I'm gonna beat you to a pulp!
我要打败你
That'll get Dad's attention! Hyah!
绝对能让爸爸注意我
I am no longer the Destroyer!
我已经不是毁灭者了
I have the gentle soul of an artist!
我拥有着一个艺术家的灵魂
Hey, that's my brother, you jerk! Raah!
那是我兄弟 混♥蛋♥
Drax the Creator will not let you harm the rhinopus hidden within!
创造者德拉克斯不会让你伤害到藏在里面的犀牛兽
Hit him, bro.
揍他 兄弟
We'll both be Dad's favorite.
我们都会是爸爸最喜欢的
Yeah.
没错
There did not seem to be a rhinopus in the stone after all.
看来这石头里也没有犀牛兽
So you're not destined to be a sculptor.
看来你没有成为雕塑家的天赋
"Drax Until Very Recently the Destroyer"
"最近不是毁灭者的德拉克斯"
is a very cumbersome title,
是个很长的名号♥
and it still does not say who I am now.
而且也没表明我现在的身份
You do have a point there.
你说得对很有道理
Well, if you're not the creative type,
如果你不适合创造
perhaps you'd be more suited to repairing things.
那你可能适合修理
Drax the Fixer.
修理者德拉克斯
Isn't it glorious?
是不是很棒
Your own repair facility,
你的专属修理厂
outfitted with the most advanced tools and diagnostic computers
全是最先进的工具和解析电脑
an obscene amount of units can purchase.
可是得花一大笔钱
It is very impressive,
的确很厉害
but I do not know how to go about fixing.
但我不知道怎么修理
I've already thought of that.
我已经想到了
Everything you need to know is right here.
你需要知道的一切都在这里面
"How to Fix Anything."
《怎么修理一切》
And remember, the customer is always right.
记住 顾客永远是对的
"The customer is always right."
顾客永远是对的
Welcome, customer.
欢迎 顾客
Is there some problem with your vehicle?
你的车子有什么问题吗
Well, for starters, it won't move.
首先 它动不了了
Drax the Fixer will make it move.
修理者德拉克斯会让它动起来
Wh... What did you do to my scooter?
你...你对我的代步车做了什么
You seem displeased.
你看上去并不高兴
I am displeased,
我的确不高兴
because you destroyed my scooter!
因为你毁了我的代步车
But you cannot deny I made it move,
但你无法否认 我让它动起来了
as you wanted,
如你想要
for the customer is always right.
因为顾客永远是对的
Oh, I'll give you a right.
我让你尝尝什么是对的[右勾拳]
And a left! And another right!
还有左勾拳 右勾拳
Is this some form of payment?
这是某种报仇方式吗
I would prefer units.
我还是喜欢直接给钱
Is this guy bothering you?
这个人烦扰到你吧
Somewhat.
差不多
What?
什么
No, I'm not!
不 我没有
Then no, he is not,
那他就没有
for the customer is always right,
因为顾客永远是对的
even when he is bothersome.
就算他烦扰到我了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表