剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Peter Quill...
彼得·奎尔
What exactly is going on here?
这里到底怎么回事
Uh, so, long story, Nova Prime.
说来话长 新星至尊
Cosmo give short version.
宇宙能给出简短的版本
Darkhawks replace people in galaxy.
黑隼假冒了银河系中的人
Guardians here to destroy evil Serpent man
护卫队是来消灭邪恶的毒蛇
and rescue every people.
拯救大家的
It's like you read my mind, Cosmo.
你好像看穿了我的想法 宇宙
Oh, wait. You did.
等等 你真的可以
This animal is a telepath?
这个动物会心灵感应
Da. And good dog with good plan.
对 还是一只有好计划的好狗狗
Nova Prime, please to go through portal
新星至尊 请去传送口
and play fetch with Cosmo and prisoner pods.
和宇宙用囚犯舱玩抛接游戏
Cosmo will explain while we make rescue.
等我们救出大家后宇宙会好好解释
Come on, guys. We got a bomb to plant.
走吧 伙计们 我们还要安装炸♥弹♥
I thought you'd never ask.
还以为你不会提了
Ugh. I hope that telepathic mongrel
希望那只通灵狗
can load those prison pods faster than one at a time.
不会一个一个把囚犯舱送出去
Stop what you are doing. Heel!
赶紧停下 让开
Back away, and Cosmo will not hurt!
后退 宇宙就不会伤害你
How did you get here? You were on the other side of the portal.
你怎么来的 你明明在另一边
Unless...
除非
Cosmo will no longer be needing disguise.
宇宙不需要伪装了
Darkhawks are everywhere.
黑隼到处都是
And soon whole galaxy will know.
很快 整个银河系都会知道
Nothing will stop Darkhawks!
什么都阻止不了黑隼
Nothing but the might of Asgard!
只有高贵的阿斯加德
So this Serpent guy is really Odin's brother?
这个毒蛇真的是奥丁的弟弟吗
I can see the resemblance.
我看得出来很像
And yet he does not resemble a serpent.
然而他一点都不像毒蛇
Odin still fears him, so we'd better not risk waking him.
奥丁还是害怕他 我们最好还是不要冒险弄醒他
Huh! Seriously?!
认真的吗
This is what fake Darkhawk me calls a bomb?
黑隼伪造的我把这个叫炸♥弹♥吗
I could build a better bomb in my sleep.
我睡觉的时候都能做出一个更棒的炸♥弹♥
Give me one of your electromagnets, Quill.
给我一个你的电磁炸♥弹♥ 奎尔
Fine, but don't make any noise.
好吧 但是不要发出声音
Intruders.
入侵者
Oh, man. This dude's a much lighter sleeper than Odin.
天啊 这家伙睡觉比奥丁都轻
And needs a lozenge.
还需要舒缓的药
Whosoever utters the name of my accursed brother
说出我该死的兄弟名字的人
shall perish in indescribable agony.
要死无葬身之地
So that is why he is called the Serpent.
所以他才被叫做毒蛇
Okay, definitely feeling the threat now.
现在完全感受到这种威胁了
No need to panic. They're just standing there, right?
不用慌 他们只是站在那里没动
Destroy them!
杀死他们
Now we can panic!
现在可以慌了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Krutack! They're canceling out our energy weapons.
该死 他们吸收了我们的能量武器
Then we'll just have to overload them.
那我们只能让他们过载了
Or make them more powerful.
或者让他们更强大
You and your weapons reek of Asgard.
你们和你们这些阿斯加德的臭武器
If my brother thinks he can defeat me with underlings--
如果我的哥哥认为他能用这些破东西打败我
I really don't have time to wait for you
我实在没有时间等你
to get to the end of that sentence, so...
说完这些句子 所以
Even a simple explosive device is beyond your mortal abilities.
你们这些凡人连一个爆♥炸♥装备都做不好
For your information, Serpie, it's a vibrational device!
我告诉你 毒蛇 这是整栋装置
And Quill triggered the detonator
奎尔已经在这个装备
before it reached optimum frequency!
达到最大震动频率之前激活了
What, so it's harmless now?
什么 所以根本没有伤害吗
Did I say that?
我这么说了吗
So, move up the part of the plan
现在该进行到
where we get the flarg outta here?
我们离开这里的部分了吧
The bomb's running a power-boost feedback loop,
炸♥弹♥有一个反馈增长系统
which makes our chances practically nil.
我们的机会几乎为零了
Better than we usually get. Go!
比我们平时的机会大多了 走
Cosmo, flee, now!
宇宙 快走
Cosmo not have fleas,
宇宙不会跑
and he's not yet finished evacuating prisoners.
他还没有完成疏散囚犯
But you got everyone who owes me units, right?
但是你把欠我钱的人都送回去了吧
Just hurry up so we can get to Knowhere
加快速度 让我们能在
before Odin decides to blow it up.
奥丁决定炸掉这里之前回无存知地
And here I thought
我还以为我已经
I'd have to infiltrate the entire galaxy
渗透了整个银河系
to get to my brother.
能打败我哥哥了
Keep him away from the portal!
不要让他接近传送口
Odin thought he could separate me
奥丁以为他们把我和
from Asgard's life-giving World Tree.
阿斯加德的文明树分开
He left me the withered husk I am now,
他让我变成了现在这副鬼样子
but no longer!
但是不再这样下去了
Will anything stop these overgrown mealworms?
有什么能阻止这些生长过度的肉虫
Nothing you possess, rodent.
反正你没有这个本事 耗子
Don't call me "rodent"!
不要叫我耗子
Yield, creature!
投降吧 怪物
Hang on, guys! I got an idea!
等等 伙计们 我有个主意
Now I will be All-Father.
我将成为父神
I will reign over the Nine Realms
我将通知九大文明
and the entire galaxy.
和整个银河系
Here's another option. Go back to sleep for another 10,000 years.
还有一个选择 回去再睡一万年吧
All prisoners safe in Knowhere.
所有的囚犯都安全回到无存知地了
Time for Guardians and Cosmo to be leaving.
护卫队和宇宙该离开了
Preferably before those snakes escape.
最好称这些蛇还没醒来
Which is now no longer an option.
已经没有别的选择了
Wait. You-- Ohh!
等等 你
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I know he's scary-looking.
我知道他看上去很可怕
That don't mean you gotta stare at him!
那不代表你就得盯着他
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Ha! We're alive!
我们还活着
In your moo-stached face, Fandral!
你的小胡子神气不起来了吧 范达尔
Huzzah.
来了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What do you mean, something's got your leg?
什么叫有人抓住了你的腿
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Just chop it off! You'll grow another one!
赶紧砍掉 你还能再长一个出来
This is not being good!
这可不妙
Stand back, Guardians.
后退 护卫队
This is Asgard's fight.
这是阿斯加德的战争
Brother, I banished you once to the far side of the galaxy.
弟弟 我曾经将你放逐到银河系的边缘
I have the power to do so again.
我有这个能力再做一次
You squandered your power, brother.
你挥霍了你的力量 长兄
You could have conquered the galaxy,
你本来可以政♥府♥银河系
made its inhabitants your servants!
让整个银河系臣服于你
A just ruler does not need servants.
正义的统治者不需要仆从
My people follow of their own free will.
我的人♥民♥是自愿追随我的
Huzzah!
来了
For Asgard!
为了阿斯加德
Asgard's getting the krutack kicked out of them!
阿斯加德被暴揍了
I look forward to destroying you, Brother Odin,
我很期待毁灭你 奥丁长兄
but not before making you watch
但我一定要先让你看着我
the destruction of your own son, Thor!
毁灭你的儿子 托尔
No!
不
We just gonna stand here and watch?
我们就这么站在这里看着吗
Come on, Quill. Distract him with one of your stupid dance-offs.
快上啊 奎尔 用你的蠢舞分散他的注意
Dude, he's already distracted.
哥们 他已经被分散注意了
Now's our chance!
现在是我们的机会了
You're treading on thin ice.
你这是在冰上起舞
Please to keep Serpent off-balance. Go!
继续让毒蛇失去平衡
Yo, Serpie, watch your step!
毒蛇 小心点
And that's how you take down a Serpent.
这才是干掉毒蛇的好办法
Down but not out. He's still connected to his energy snakes.
他只是掉下去了 他还是和他的能量蛇相连
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表