剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
That's why they didn't disarm us.
所以他们没有拿走我们的武器
Hela knew as soon as we tried to escape,
海拉知道 一旦我们尝试逃离
our life force would start fading.
我们的生命力就会开始衰退
Some faster than others.
有的人衰退得更快
Still, we better get out
不过 我们最好还是赶紧逃走
before we start looking like those guys.
趁我们还没变成像他们那样
Work faster, lapdog.
快点 走狗
Yeah, that's right. Threaten me.
就是这样 威胁我
That'll really speed things up.
肯定能帮我提升速度
Work faster.
快点干活
Cold? I'll show you cold!
冷 我告诉你什么才叫冷
It's not just cold. I feel... old.
不仅仅是冷 我感觉 好老
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Then we better get to Rocket before I break a hip.
在我摔断屁♥股♥前 我们最好赶紧找到火箭
The only way to get this thing open is to break that flange.
打开这个的唯一办法 就是破坏那个边缘
But it's pure uru.
不过这是纯乌鲁打造的
Nothing but an Asgardian weapon can do it.
只有阿斯加德武器才能打开
How can I have any faith that you're telling the truth?
我怎么知道你说的是不是实话
Fine.
好吧
I got something better than Asgardian weapons.
我有比阿斯加德武器更好的东西
Enough of these foolish fireworks!
我已经看够了这些没用的爆破了
Do it, now.
快点打开
Stand back.
退后
This is a delicate operation.
这可是精细活
Yes!
太好了
The power is mine once more!
我重新获得了力量
I am free,
我自♥由♥了
and I will march on Asgard with an army so large
我会率领大军前往阿斯加德
all Nine Realms will tremble!
让九大文明颤抖
And that arrogant snake will learn that no one--
那条自负的毒蛇就会知道
no one stops Hela!
没人可以阻止海拉
Well, except me.
当然 除了我
Heh. That was for keeping me from my blaster.
这是为了报复你拿走我的爆破枪
See how you like it when I keep you from your sword.
等我把你的剑拿走 看你是什么感受
Then I'll just have to make do with this one!
那我就只能用这个了
Works pretty good. Thanks.
很有效 谢了
That was a lot of stairs.
这楼梯真够多的
You guys don't look so good. Not that I care.
你们看上去不太好 不过我倒不在乎
Just move!
快走
You may be out of my reach, lapdog. But not out of my grasp!
也许我够不到你 走狗 但你逃不出我的掌心
Lady, looks like I'm out of both from where I'm standing.
女人 从我站的地方来看 我好像已经逃离了
Less taunting, more running.
别嘲讽了 快点跑
Or at least fast walking.
至少快点走
At last, my youthful vigor and color is restored!
终于 我年轻的活力和肤色复原了
You still... look... exactly... the same!
你看上去还是一模一样
No Bifrost, no backup.
没有彩虹桥 没有后援
Guess that hunk of junk will have to do.
看来只能用那块垃圾凑合一下了
This rig ain't meant for spaceflight.
这个载具不是用于宇宙飞行的
I gotta juice the engines just to break orbit.
我得给引擎加油 才能脱离轨道
None shall escape Hela's realm.
没人可以逃脱海拉的王国
Rocket, I'm starting to get
火箭 我开始明白
what she meant by that whole "Not out of my grasp" Thing.
她说的"逃不出掌心"是什么意思了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I can make anything fly!
我能让任何东西飞起来
Okay. I didn't say for how long.
好吧 但我没说飞多久
What am I supposed to do now, get out and push?
我该怎么做 下去推船吗
Better push fast.
那你最好快点推
We're running out of oxygen.
我们快没氧气了
Now I would recommend holding your breath.
现在 我会建议你屏住呼吸
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表