剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
"From the official Star-Lord Fan Club Collection"?
"星爵官方粉丝俱乐部收藏"
Oh, this can only mean one thing.
这只能说明一件事
I have fans! Aah!
我有粉丝
And apparently a lot of fan mail to answer.
显然还有很多粉丝来信要回
All right. You win.
好吧 你赢了
It was a good idea to bring along the Collector.
带收藏者来的确是个好主意
Quill, let's go. This place is nothing
奎尔 我们走 这地方只有
but cruel psychological torture.
对心理上的折磨
I know.
我知道
But I'm finally getting the recognition I deserve.
但终于有人对我有应有的肯定了
Okay, fine. Let's go.
好吧 我们走
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I know, bud. I can never unsee that either.
我知道 伙计 我也真是看不下去
Warning! Security breach!
警告 安保出现漏洞
All collectibles return to your habitats at once!
所有收藏品请回到自己的住处
Okay, people. We need to free Drax, get to the Milano,
伙计们 我们得救出德拉克斯 上米兰号♥
then make like a tree and leave.
然后一鼓作气离开[像一棵树]
I am Groot! What? It's an express...
我是格鲁特 怎么了 这只是个双关...
You know what? You're worse than Drax.
你知道吗 你比德拉克斯还严格
Speaking of the green cue ball,
说到这个绿傻大个
his cell's a few floors up from here,
他的牢房♥在楼上几层
on the Maximum Security level.
最高安全级别
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
How should I know which button opens Drax's cell?
我怎么知道哪个按钮能打开德拉克斯的牢房♥
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
But I know it ain't that one!
但我知道肯定不是那个
Must be a dud.
可能是个哑弹吧
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
how much damage could one blown generator cause?
一个爆♥炸♥的发电机能干什么
Hold, furry creature, and prepare to battle Drax the Destroy...
毛绒生物 准备好和毁灭者德拉克斯...
We need to get Drax out of there.
我们得带德拉克斯离开那里
Floor, please?
请问去几楼
Maximum Security level, and make it snappy.
最高安全级别层 请快点
Only authorized personnel are allowed up there.
只有授权人等才能去那里
I, uh, personally
我亲自
authorize these personnel, for I am the Collector.
授权这些人 因为我是收藏者
Really?
真的吗
You're authorizing them to access the Maximum Security level?
你授权他们去最高安全级别层
Drax the Destroyer...
毁灭者德拉克斯
Does not fear... squishiness!
不害怕...软泥
Sorry. I can't authorize you access to Maximum Security level.
不好意思 我不能授权你们去最高安全级别层
Well, then, fine. We'll authorize ourselves.
那好吧 我们自己授权
Go on. Knock yourselves out.
来吧 请便
Must be a retinal scanner.
肯定是虹膜扫描
That's disgusting!
太恶心了
Did I mention the controls
我有没有和你们说过
for the upper floors are voice activated?
高层都是声音识别操控的
Please stop that. It is very annoying.
请不要再这样了 太烦人了
I'm awake!
我醒了
Fools! You cannot escape the Collector!
笨蛋 你们逃不出收藏者的手心
Take them to Maximum Security level, now!
马上送他们去最高安全级别层
Drax the Destroyer will not go down without a fight!
毁灭者德拉克斯不会不战而死
Several fights, if necessary.
必要的话会多战几场
What, do I have something stuck in my teeth?
怎么了 我牙齿上黏了什么东西吗
Okay. We managed to escape the Collector's habitats.
我们已经想办法逃出收藏者的地盘了
Now we just have to get to the roof and retrieve our ship.
现在我们得去顶楼拿回我们的飞船
Hold it, kid. I'm the one who pushes the buttons around here.
等等 孩子 只有我能按电梯按钮
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Not bad for a nonagenarian.
你这个老家伙身手不赖啊
This is why you need an elevator operator.
所以你们需要电梯员
To push the right button.
可以按下正确的按钮
I am Groot, I am Groot, I am Groot...
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot, I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Yes, technically, you pushed the right button,
严格来说你按了正确的按钮
along with a hundred wrong ones!
还按了一百多个错误的
You know what, I'm gonna get the next one.
算了 我乘下一趟吧
So that's where all those missing socks end up.
原来失踪的袜子都在这里
Rooftop. Please watch your step.
到楼顶了 请小心
Yes! Home free!
太好了 顺利逃出
I told you, no one escapes the Collector.
我说了 没人能逃出收藏者的手心
Drax the Destroyer will tame this beast!
毁灭者德拉克斯来驯服这头野兽
It is a rhinopus, a very popular house pet among my people.
这是犀牛兽 是我们族人经常养的一种宠物
Who is a good rhinopus?
谁是乖犀牛兽
You are. Yes. You are.
是你 没错 是你
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不不不
They are also very easy to train.
而且还很好驯服
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
No, we can't go on "That awesome elevator ride again."
不 我们不能再"坐一遍那个超酷的电梯"
Yeesh!
太可惜了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am, too, fun!
我也是 真好玩
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表