剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Welcome, Guardians.
欢迎 护卫队
The Prince of Asgard is eager to see you.
阿斯加德王子正等着见你们
Valkyrie took longer than expected to fetch you.
女武神接你们的时间比我们预计的要久
You know why I'm late, Heimdall.
你知道我为什么迟到了 海姆达尔
Or did you shut off your Allsight?
还是说你关闭了你的天眼
We ran into some Darkhawks on Knowhere.
我们在无存知地遇上了黑隼
We had to take care of them first.
必须得先干掉他们
Darkhawks?
黑隼
Can we be certain these are the true Guardians?
我们能确定他们是真正的护卫队吗
Sure,
当然了
long as Gamora kicked the right Quill
除非卡魔拉把真正的奎尔
into the Continuum Cortex.
踢进了皮质层
What?
什么
Definitely Quill.
这绝对是奎尔
Why? Who else would I be?
为什么 不然我还能是谁
According to Rocket, a robot impostor from another dimension.
据火箭称 是来自另一个维度的机器人假冒者
I ain't saying he is, Drax.
我没说他是 德拉克斯
I'm just saying he could be.
我只是说他可能是
Even my Allsight cannot pierce the Darkhawks' deception.
就算是我的天眼也无法看穿黑隼的伪装
After they tried to replace Thor on the Galactic Council,
他们在银河议会上试图替代托尔以后
Odin ordered me to seal the Bifrost
奥丁命令我封锁彩虹桥
to ensure that no impostors could enter.
确保不会放任何假冒者进来
I am Groot! I am Groot?
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Not now. The grown-ups are talking.
别闹 大人们在说话呢
So, how do we know
那我们怎么知道
the Darkhawks didn't pull the switcheroo on Thor?
黑隼没有替代托尔呢
Let this be your answer!
让这个作为你的回答吧
Okay, I'm good.
好了 我没有问题了
A souvenir I picked up on my way home from the Galactic Council.
这是我从银河议会回来带的纪念品
The Darkhawk fiend never stood a chance of infiltrating Asgard.
黑隼奸细不可能渗透阿斯加德
All due respect, Thor, we should move out of the open
恕我直言 托尔 我们得赶紧离开入口
before your father discovers any outsiders infiltrating Asgard.
否则你父亲就会发现有外来人进入了阿斯加德
So ol' One-Eye don't know we're here?
所以独眼老头还不知道我们来了吗
My father ordered Asgard's borders sealed,
我父亲下令封锁阿斯加德
while leaving the rest of the galaxy to fend for themselves
让银河系拼接自己的力量
against the Darkhawks.
对抗黑隼
I disagree.
我并不同意
Hiding from the Darkhawks is an act of cowardice.
躲着黑隼是懦夫的行为
You dare call my father,
你胆敢说我父亲
the ruler of Asgard, a coward?!
阿斯加德的统治者是懦夫
Absolutely not!
当然不是
I said he was acting like one.
我是说他表现得很像
No one is calling anyone a coward.
没有人能说别人是懦夫
But we don't need to get involved in yet another family conflict.
但是我们不需要再卷入别人的家事里
Please, my friends. With your help,
朋友们 有你们的帮助
I know my father will see reason.
我父亲肯定能讲点道理
Yeah. Reason to vaporize us!
没错 消灭我们的道理
Okay, who called Tall, Dark, And Impervious?
是谁叫了这尊大黑盔甲来
My father ordered the Destroyer Armor
我父亲命令毁灭者盔甲
to patrol Asgard for outsiders.
守护阿斯加德不被人入侵
Well, great. Let the walking tin can take us to Odin,
太好了 那就让这个铁罐子带我们去见奥丁
and we'll convince him to fight the Darkhawks.
我们让他和黑隼对抗
Boom! It's a little thing called diplomacy.
这就是被称作外交的小手段
Okay, big guy, take me to your All--
大家伙 带我们去见你...
It is named the Destroyer for a reason, Peter Quill.
他叫毁灭者是有原因的 彼得·奎尔
It does not take prisoners.
他不会抓人
Too bad, 'cause I do!
太糟糕了 因为我会
Foolish mortal! Do not antagonize the Destroyer!
笨蛋 不要激怒毁灭者
Wait for it. And... boom!
等一下 来了
Actually, that was pretty clever.
其实 这招很聪明
Yeah. Too clever for the real Quill.
没错 真正的奎尔能想出这种方法也太聪明了
You believe he is a Darkhawk?
你觉得他是黑隼吗
We'll find out when that thing blasts him.
等这玩意把他轰爆后就知道了
The Destroyer won't use its energy weapons
毁灭者在如此接近城市的时候
this close to the city.
不会使用他的能量武器
It'll probably just pound the life out of Quill.
这一下可能会把奎尔打死
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你觉得那样不好吗
Then Drax will pound the Destroyer!
那德拉克斯就去打毁灭者
Guardians, hold!
护卫队 住手
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Not now!
先别闹
I ain't seen nothing this funny
自从奎尔想教德拉克斯
since Quill tried to teach Drax to break dance!
霹雳舞之后 我就没见过这么有意思的事了
Cease these attacks!
停止攻击
I am Groot!
我是德拉克斯
This is a fight you mortals cannot win! Aah!
你们这些凡人之躯是无法战胜他的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, this mortal beat that thing once before.
我这个凡人之前就打败过这玩意
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What part of "cease these attacks" did you not get?
你们是不懂"停止攻击"吗
Tell that to him!
你去和他说
Am I the only one who's noticed
只有我觉得
old Iron Pants keeps attacking Quill?
这铁家伙只会攻击奎尔吗
Almost like he was a Darkhawk spy!
简直就像他是一个黑隼间谍
Let us protect you, Guardians.
我们来保护你们 护卫队
The Destroyer cannot attack a citizen of Asgard
毁灭者不能攻击阿斯加德臣民
unless a crime has been committed, as I am about to do!
除非有人犯下了罪孽 正如我接下来要做的
Thor Odinson, what have you done?
托尔·奥丁森 你做了什么
Father, I--
父亲 我...
Why, against my decree,
你为什么违抗我的命令
are outsiders here in Asgard?
让外来者进入了阿斯加德
The Guardians have come to aid us
护卫队是来帮助我们
in fighting the Darkhawks, Father.
对抗黑隼的父亲
Valkyrie and Heimdall brought them at my behest.
女武神和海姆达尔是奉我之命带他们来的
Then Valkyrie and Heimdall have disobeyed my order
那女武神和海姆达尔也违抗了我的命令
and betrayed my trust!
背叛了我的信任
Surrender your weapons of office.
交出你们的武器
You shall stand watch over the statues outside my chambers
你们就在我的殿外好好反思
until I decide otherwise.
等我决定赦免
But, Father, they were only following my orders!
但是 父亲 他们只是奉我的命令
Indeed! Which is why your punishment
没错 所以你的惩罚
will be far more severe than theirs.
将比他们的更重
My son,
我的儿子
you know only Asgardians can be trusted.
你知道我们只能信任阿斯加德人
Father, the Guardians were in another dimension
父亲 黑隼刚刚出现的时候
when the Darkhawks first arrived.
护卫队在另一个维度
They exposed impostors on Xandar and fought them on Knowhere.
他们揭发了山达尔的假冒者 在无存知地击败他们
I'm inclined to agree, Sire.
我同意 陛下
The Guardians are resourceful and devious.
护卫队神通广大 心术不正
They once managed to sneak into Asgard while you were sleeping.
他们有一次还想趁你在睡觉的时候溜进阿斯加德
Got all the way to the World Tree!
爬上世界树
This occurred on your watch?
这是在你眼皮底下吗
'Tis beside the point.
这与此事无关
The Guardians possess the necessary skills
护卫队有本事
to sneak into the Darkhawk realm, free the captives,
溜进黑隼的世界 解放囚犯
and expose their impostors on the Galactic Council.
揭露银河议会中的假扮者
Impossible!
不可能
The Darkhawks serve the Serpent,
黑隼为毒蛇效命
and the Serpent cannot be defeated.
没有人能打败毒蛇
We do not know that.
我们并不知道
I do know that, because the Serpent is my brother!
而我知道 因为毒蛇就是我的弟弟
After the Destroyer was created in Asgard's forge,
阿斯加德创造出毁灭者后
my brother became obsessed with its power.
我的弟弟开始迷上了它的力量
He wanted an invincible army of warriors just like it,
他想要一支一样的无敌军队
so he ordered the Darkhawks to be forged.
于是他下令锻造了黑隼
The Darkhawks lacked the Destroyer's unique power core.
黑隼没有毁灭者的独特能量核心
But a mystical enchantment allowed them to assume
但是却被一种神秘的魔法赋予了
the appearance and memories of their enemies.
能模仿敌人样貌和记忆的能力
The Serpent vowed to seize the throne of Asgard or destroy it.
毒蛇发誓夺不到阿斯加德的王位就毁了它
We battled for centuries, but I was unable to defeat him,
我们战斗了好几个世纪 但我无法打败他
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表