剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Knock it off, Quill.
快别跳了 奎尔
If the altitude don't make me hurl,
即使你的态度我受得了
your lousy dance moves will.
你那恶心的舞步我也受不了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
See? Even groot thinks you stink.
看到没 格鲁特都觉得你很恶心人
Agreed, Rocket. His odor is extremely unpleasant.
同意 火箭 他的味道真的很恶心人
Hey, I just took a shower this morning, Drax.
我今天早上刚洗了澡呢 德拉克斯
Why?
你洗什么澡
Showers are only for those who actually break a sweat.
得出过汗的人才需要洗澡啊
Yeah, I'm more about the overall vision, Gamora.
我是负责纵观全局的 卡魔拉
Speaking of which,
说到这个
our entry point should be right around... here.
我们的进入点应该就是...这里
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Or maybe a little lower.
可能得稍微低一点
So, I'm totally sold on Guardians of the Galaxy as our name.
我同意大家叫我们"银河护卫队"
Now we need a battle cry.
我们还需要一句战斗口号♥
Suggestions? I am Groot.
有什么建议吗 我是格鲁特
Walked right into that one.
这个好
Groot.
格鲁特
Lights out.
灭灯
Yorligian guards, heavily armed.
约利吉安守卫 全副武装
Somebody doesn't want the neighbors popping by.
看来有人不欢迎邻居来串门
Okay, listen up. On my signal,
大家听我信♥号♥♥
we fan out for our pre-assigned targets.
我们根据事先分好的任务散开
Five, four, three, two...
五 四 三 二...
way ahead of you, Quill.
你弱爆了 奎尔
Oh, really? So, you have that security key I need?
是吗 那你有我需要的安全密匙喽
Clearing a path for Groot right now.
马上帮格鲁特清出一条路来
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Yes, you are.
没错
Seriously? The password is "Password"?
搞什么 密♥码♥就是"密♥码♥"吗
Oh, this place has the worst security ever.
这里的安保真是太差劲了
It's cool. I got a work order for routine repair stuff.
别动武 我是来例行维修的
Okay, that's a really old photo.
那张照片是我很久以前拍的
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Cellblock entry is clear.
囚室入口安全
Target located. Disabling alarms now.
目标已锁定 马上解除警报
Aw, man! I hate that sound!
天 我讨厌那种声音
That one's even worse!
那种声音更烦人
Take cover!
寻找掩护
Oh, yeah... No!
棒...不
This calls for something... special?
这得需要...特殊武器吧
Looking for this?
在找这个吗
Uh, Quill, you might not want to...
奎尔 你还是不要...
Appendages where I can see them!
把他们逼出来
Let us go, or we all get vaped.
放我们走 否则我们同归于尽
You're bluffing.
你在唬人
Am I bluffing? You d'ast well better be!
我在唬人吗 你最好是吓唬吓唬他们
You know how much boom I packed in that crater-maker?
你知道我在那玩意儿里装了多少炸♥药♥吗
Hey! You heard him. You have 30 seconds.
你听到了 给你30秒时间
29, 28...
29 28
Five, four, three, two, one!
5 4 3 2 1
Guessing I grabbed the one with the 10-second timer.
我拿的好像是只有10秒的那个
How'd he talk me into this job?
我怎么就信了他的鬼话
How did he talk any of us into it?
我们怎么会有人信了他的鬼话
This arms dealer we're freeing better be loaded.
我们救的这个军♥火♥商最好腰缠万贯
Arms dealer? You told me he was a freedom fighter.
军♥火♥商 你告诉我他是个自♥由♥斗士
Yeah, I might have exaggerated that... just a little bit.
我可能稍微...夸张了一点
Yondu!
勇度
I knew you'd come for me, boyo.
我就知道你会来救我 小子
Once a ravager, always a ravager.
一日为掠夺者 终生为掠夺者
You dragged us here to spring
你竟然把我们坑来
your former pirate boss/alien abductor?
帮你的前老板/外星绑匪越狱吗
Hey, we were partners.
我们以前是搭档
And what was I supposed to do, tell the truth?
你说我该怎么办 跟大家说实话吗
Deceivin' your friends just to save your mentor.
为了拯救你的导师而欺骗你的朋友
I'm so proud.
我太自豪了
Yeah, about that. I'm actually turning you in for the bounty.
先不要太自豪 其实我要拿你换赏金的
Oh, I taught you so well.
我把你教的实在是太好了
So, what are we, heroes or outlaws?
我们到底是什么 英雄还是罪犯
Why can't we be both?
为什么不能两者都是呢
Because you can't be half a hero or half an outlaw.
因为你不能同时既做英雄又做罪犯
Right. 'Cause that'd be like trying to be half-human, half-alien.
对 那就像一个人是半人类半外星人一样
Oh, wait. I already am.
等等 我不就是吗
Let go! You let go!
放开 你放开
Might wanna keep your voices down
你们还是小声点吧
before you wake the pit leeches.
否则要吵醒坑里的水蛭了
Stay out of this! I am Groot!
你别管 我是格鲁特
This is why we need a battle cry.
所以说我们需要句战斗口号♥啊
Hey! Whoa! Easy!
我说你小心点
Come on!
快点
How's this for a battle cry? Let's blow stuff up!
这句战斗口号♥如何 炸死他们
Annoying slug.
烦人的虫子
Hey, hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy!
小心点啊 小心点
Still hanging here. Watch your crossfire!
我还倒挂着呢 小心别伤到我
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
The bounty better have been worth it, Quill.
你说的赏金最好值我们这趟冒险 奎尔
Oh, I made sure it was.
我搞的 肯定值
Otherwise, you never would've come for me.
否则你们就不会来救我了
You put the bounty on yourself?
你自己悬赏自己吗
I needed some kind of insurance in case my deal went south,
以防万一 我得为自己买♥♥好保险啊
and I knew you and your zoo crew
我知道你和你的动物园队友
couldn't resist them extra unit...
无法抗拒额外...
Boyo!
小子
Hey, hey, wait.
你们听我说
I was moving something far more
他们抓到我时
valuable than any bounty when they grabbed me!
我正在转移比任何赏金都有价值的东西
How valuable we talkin'?
多有价值
We're not in this for wealth.
我们不是为了钱
Hey... No. Neither was the guy
当然不是 那个抢走了我的东西
who took my prize and strung me up in here.
把我倒挂在这里的人也不是
Goes by the name of Korath.
他叫克拉斯
So you do remember him.
看来你还记得他
How could I forget him?
怎么能忘呢
We were raised like siblings by Thanos,
我们像亲兄妹一样被灭霸抚养长大
and molded into his enforcers.
被他打造成他的打手
Which means he can lead us to Thanos,
也就是说他能带我们找到灭霸
and my revenge for the loss of my family.
我终于可以为我的家人报仇了
Talk. What were you moving?
说 你转移的是什么
Uh, all's I know is it's old. Real old.
我就只知道那东西很古老 非常古老
And there's something inside it lots of powerful folks want.
很多有权有势的人想要那里面的东西
Whatever it is, we can't let Thanos get his hands on it.
不管是什么 我们都不能让灭霸染指
Hmm. Weapon vault's a few levels up.
武器库在上面几层上
If it's valuable and dangerous, that'd be where it's stashed.
如果东西贵重又危险 肯定会被藏在那里
See? You can be a hero and an outlaw at the same time.
看到没 可以同时既做英雄又做法外之徒嘛
Hey. How's it goin'?
你们还好吗
Volcanic gas. Nasty stuff.
火山气体 玩死你们
Groot, you're up.
格鲁特 你上
So the walking houseplant's a safecracker?
这棵会走的盆栽是专门开保险箱的吗
More ways than one.
差不多吧
Ha! Found it!
找到了
Wait. What about the lockbox?
等等 你说的宝贝呢
Oh, Korath took off with that long before you rescued me.
克拉斯早在你们救我前就已经把东西带走了
What? You think I was gonna leave without my personal property?
怎么 难道你们以为我不拿私人物品就会走吗
I'd say it was worth the side trip.
这趟算是值了吧
You expect to walk out
你想拿着那么重的东西
the front door loaded down with that stuff?
从前门正大光明走出去吗
Who said anything about walking?
谁说要走了
You don't mess with the rocket unless you know how to fly!
你要是不会飞 就不要来招惹火箭
Which they do!
他们会飞
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表