剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
No one bothers Drax the Destroyer on my watch!
没人能在我眼皮底下烦扰毁灭者德拉克斯
This man is a legend!
他是个传奇
In his 246 arena fights,
他的246场竞技场生涯中
he was only knocked down once,
只俯身过一次
and that was because his shoes were untied.
还是因为他的鞋带开了
True. That is why I changed to buckles.
没错 所以我换成了搭扣鞋
You still owe me a scooter!
你还是欠我一辆代步车
You little pipsqueak.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
I'll teach you to bother a celebrity.
我要教教你别烦扰名人
You do not need to teach him,
你不用教他
for he has already learned how to bother me.
因为他已经知道怎么烦扰我了
But wha... I'm sticking up for you, D.
但是...我是在帮你出头呢 毁哥
Do not call me "D."
别叫我毁哥
And the customer is always right.
顾客永远是对的
Not when he insults D the D!
但是他不能侮辱毁哥
The customer is always right,
顾客永远是对的
even when he is wrong.
就算他是错的
I agree, it is confusing.
我同意 太奇怪了
The D-man's gonna get his props,
毁哥必须有应有的待遇
even if I have to beat you both senseless!
就算我得把你们俩都揍一顿
Oh, no.
不
What?
什么
Hull breach!
舱体漏洞
I fear the customer is right!
恐怕顾客说得没错
Fear not. Drax the Fixer will repair the hull breach.
别害怕 修理者德拉克斯会修好舱体漏洞
Now you may fear.
现在你可以害怕了
Yo, D! Grab my belt!
毁哥 抓住我的腰带
Not to worry. Cosmo fix everything,
别担心 宇宙能修好一切
like per usual.
和以往一样
But I am Drax the Fixer.
但我才是毁灭者德拉克斯
No! You've done enough!
不 你已经闹够了
Please don't fix anything else, ever!
别再修东西了
That's gratitude for you.
不用谢
Speaking of which,
说到这个
I owe you my thanks, strangely costumed warrior.
我要向你道歉 穿着奇怪的战士
I am Tryco Slatterus,
我是特莱克·斯莱特拉斯
but you can call me the...
但你可以叫我
The Champion of the Universe.
宇宙王者
Why would I do that if your name is Tryco Slatterus?
如果你叫特莱克·斯莱特拉斯 为什么要这样叫你
Because I'm the Champion... of the Universe.
因为我是宇宙...王者
I see.
好吧
Now please explain why muscle-boys
请解释一下为什么
are making holes in Cosmo's nice, peaceful Knowhere.
这个肌肉小子在宇宙安详的无存知地开了个洞
It was an unfortunate mishap. I...
这是个意外 我...
Da, da. Cosmo read mind.
宇宙会读心
Muscle-boys fight and knock things over, bing-bang-boom.
肌肉小子打斗了一番把东西打飞了
But why does Drax look for true purpose?
但是德拉克斯为什么要寻求真正的目标
Cosmo sees true purpose already in Drax's mind.
宇宙觉得德拉克斯心里已经有真正的目标了
You know my true purpose? You must tell me at once.
你知道我的真实目标吗 马上告诉我
Does not work that way.
这样没用
Cosmo cannot tell Drax's true purpose.
宇宙不能说出德拉克斯的真正目标
Drax must find true purpose.
德拉克斯必须找到自己的真正目标
Yo, D, this mutt bothering you?
毁哥 这只狗烦到你了吗
Who is beefy comrade?
会叫的同志是谁
Cosmo cannot read this one's mind.
宇宙没法读他的心
Well, this one thinks reading minds without permission is rude.
这家伙觉得读心不需要许可 太失礼了
Stop, Tryco. Cosmo is a friend.
住手 特莱克 宇宙是朋友
I told you, it's "Champion of the Universe."
我跟你说了 是宇宙王者
Are you challenging me?
你是在挑战我吗
Is this an official challenge from Drax the Destroyer?
这是毁灭者德拉克斯的正式挑战吗
I was not challenging you. I merely wanted...
我没有挑战你 我只是想...
A chance to prove myself in battle against the legendary Destroyer!
该打败传奇的毁灭者来证明我自己了
I do not wish to fight!
我不想战斗
Aw, come on!
来啊
You were born to be the Destroyer. Yaah! Uhh!
你生来就是毁灭者
Perhaps. But now I seek another purpose.
也许吧 但我现在想找其他的目标
You have the longest unbroken winning streak in arena history.
你有及经常最长的不败纪录
My past accomplishments, though impressive
我过去的成就虽然很辉煌
Have no bearing on my current pursuit!
但和我目前的追求毫无关系
No! Uhh!
不
Party is getting out of hand, yeah?
这场小排队有点失控了
Cosmo take hotheads someplace to cool down.
宇宙要带你们俩去冷静冷静
I feel no change in temperature,
我觉得温度没有变化
nor do I see how this will help me find my true purpose.
我觉得这也没法帮我找到真正的目标
What do you mean, "True purpose"?
什么叫"真正的目标"
You're Drax the Destroyer.
你是毁灭者德拉克斯
You defeated Ronan and Thanos,
你打败了罗南和灭霸
not to mention your 237 perfect victories in arena combat,
更别提你在竞技场中237场辉煌的胜利
139 knockouts, 17 dismemberments.
139次击倒对手 17次肢解
As I have said numerous times,
我说过好几遍了
I no longer wish to be the Destroyer.
我不想再当毁灭者了
But you can't quit, D.
但你不能退缩 毁哥
That's the whole reason I came here...
所以我才来这里
To learn destruction from the Destroyer himself.
为了向毁灭者学习如何毁灭
Come on. Teach me what to do
来啊 教我该怎么办
so I can do it now that you don't want to do it anymore.
现在你不想做了 就可以交给我
Drax the Teacher.
教师德拉克斯
No. I do not wish to do as I did,
不 我不想做我以前的那些事
and you should not do it, either,
你也不该做
even if I no longer do so.
就算我已经不做了
So, that's a yes.
所以你这是答应了
No.
不
The path of the Destroyer is not to be followed lightly.
毁灭者之路不是能轻易追随的
I will not teach it to another.
我不会教授给任何人
Okay.
好吧
I get it.
我明白了
I guess we're both trying to find our true purpose.
看来我们都想找到自己的真正目标
Hey, what if I help you?
玩意我来帮你呢
Then maybe you can help me.
那也许你能帮我
What's the one thing you're most passionate about?
你最喜欢的东西是什么
Corn dogs.
玉米热狗
I... have no idea what those are.
我...根本不知道那是什么
Let's try again.
再来试试
Focus on your most burning desire.
集中注意力在你最旺盛的欲望上
Burning... fire...
旺盛...火...
and corn dogs.
玉米热狗
Of course!
当然了
I shall bring forth the finest corn dogs
我要带来全银河系
the galaxy has even known,
最棒的玉米热狗
forged over a pit of white-hot fire.
在火上熊熊烧烤
I shall be Drax the Flame Broiler!
我该做火焰烧烤者德拉克斯
Yeah. Yeah!
太好了 太好了
Now let's bust out of here so you can... do whatever that is.
那我们赶紧离开这里 让你做你要做的事
But Cosmo's an officer of the law.
但是宇宙是执法者
I am sure he put us here for a reason.
所以他把我们关在这里
He put us in here to cool down, right, D?
他让我们来冷静的 对吧 毁哥
Don't you feel cooler?
你没感觉凉快点了吗
I do feel a difference in temperature.
我的确感觉凉快下来了
Then let's bust through this wall
那就让我们砸碎这堵墙
so you can fulfill your new destiny.
让你能实现你的新目标
We are free, Tryco.
我们自♥由♥了 特莱克
I did not even get a chance to thank him.
我甚至都没机会感谢他
I thank you, J'Que, for the use of your establishment.
谢谢你 杰奎 让我用你的地方
For what you're paying, you can rent the joint
你给的钱足够租这个地方
till Knowhere picks its nose.
直到无存知地捡起鼻子了
But Knowhere has no hands. How could it possibly...
但是无存知地没有收 他怎么...
A metaphor! Ha! My skills are improving.
隐喻 我的技艺提升了
Your new career is powered by this creature.
你的新职业将由这个生物开启
The Elemental Beast is moody and ill-tempered,
元素野兽很情绪化 脾气还不好
eh, but it's the finest and most expensive way to get even heat.
但这是搞到火的最好最贵的办法
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表