剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
And I value his opinion far more than yours.
比起你们 我远远重视他的意见
You summoned the Serpent?
你召来了毒蛇
No one summons me, trickster.
没人能召来我 小骗子
I come and go as I please.
我想来就来 想走便走
You distracted me while your allies
你分散了我的注意 与此同时 你的同伴
attempted to steal my sword fragment.
想要偷走我的碎片
Nothing goes on inside my realm without my knowledge, Loki.
没人能在我不知情的情况下进入我的王国 洛基
Oh, so we were double-crossed, just not by Loki.
我们确实被出♥卖♥♥♥了 不过不是被洛基
Yes. That is called irony. Is it not?
没错 这就叫讽刺 对吗
Why are you siding with the Serpent?
你为什么要站在毒蛇那一边
I do not have a side.
我没有站边
Hela, as always, stands alone.
海拉从来就不站边
Oh. Then you won't mind if I do this?
那你就不会介意我们这么做了
Actually, I do mind!
其实 我介意
Foolish mortals! Get back!
愚蠢的凡人 后退
Easier said than done! Not when you have the sword.
你说得倒容易 等你有了剑就不一样了
Okay, wasn't expecting bone spikes.
好吧 我没想到会有骨刺
Hela thanks you for your gift.
海拉感谢你的赠礼
Iron Man, could really use some backup now.
钢铁侠现在真的需要援助了
I can't reach the others. My comm's being jammed.
无法和其他人联♥系♥ 我的通讯系统中断了
Pity you don't have the sword.
真可惜 你没有这把剑
I trust these theatrics are over?
这些闹剧该结束了
I was beginning to think the great Hela
我刚刚在想 伟大的海拉
could no longer keep her house in order.
连自己地盘的秩序都维持不了
Take your prize and leave me in peace, Serpent.
拿上你的奖赏 不要打扰我 毒蛇
Wait. Him? Really?
等等 他 真的吗
Of course. Outside of myself,
当然 除我以外
Loki is the only Asgardian still free.
洛基是唯一自♥由♥的阿斯加德人
My thanks, Hela.
谢谢 海拉
Now, since there is no longer ill will between us,
既然我们之间的敌意已经消除了
I trust you won't mind giving me the sword, Dragonfang,
我想你应该不会介意把龙牙匕给我
and the mortal who reforged it as well.
还有那个重铸了龙牙匕的凡人
Actually, I would mind.
其实 我介意
You'll get neither.
你什么都得不到
You dare to deny the All-Father?!
你胆敢拒绝神王
This sword nearly killed both of us the last time I used it.
上次我用这把剑时 它差点杀了我们俩
Shall we try it again?
要再试一试吗
The sword is mine,
剑属于我
and these mortals are mine so long as they amuse me.
只要他们能供我取乐 这些凡人也属于我
But I understand how you might feel... slighted.
不过 我理解你觉得自己受到了轻视
Toward that end, my Fallen Warriors
通往那个尽头 我的堕落勇士
will escort you to your missing Bifrost chamber.
会护送你前往那个消失的彩虹桥密室
Consider it, and all inside, yours.
考虑一下 里面的一切都归你
And the Man of Iron,
还有钢铁侠
lest you be tempted to have him forge more Dragonfangs
以防你想利用他铸造更多龙牙匕
and challenge my rule.
继而威胁我的统治
Very well.
好吧
But I'm the one who did all the wor I am Groot.
但我才是干活的人 我是格鲁特
But I warn you, Serpent.
不过 我警告你 毒蛇
Intrude upon my realm again,
如果再入侵我的王国
and you will not find me nearly so agreeable.
你就不会再觉得我有那么好说话了
My Avengers comm isn't working.
我的复仇者通讯仍处于中断
You're pushing it wrong,
你按错了
or your fat head is blocking the signal.
不然就是你的胖头把信♥号♥♥挡住了
Watch your fat beak, Duck!
管好你的肥嘴 鸭子
It must be broken or something!
肯定是坏了
It is now.
现在是坏了
Seriously? You people are heroes on your planet?
认真的吗 在你们的星球上 你们也算英雄
Loki. Where are the Guardians?
洛基 护卫队呢
Dealing with Hela. They need our help, now!
在和海拉缠斗 他们需要我们的帮助 立刻
Why Cosmo cannot read Loki's mind?
为什么宇宙读不了洛基的心
Asgard, but not like I remember it.
阿斯加德 不过和我印象中不同
This ain't good.
这可不妙
It also ain't over.
还没有结束
A noble struggle, green behemoth,
真是崇高的抗争 绿巨人
but ultimately doomed to failure.
但结果必将以失败告终
Smart play getting rid of the Serpent, Hela.
摆脱了毒蛇 真是一步妙棋 海拉
Now we can take the sword
现在 我们可以拿上剑
and sneak attack him while his guard's down.
趁他放松警惕时 偷袭他
That was the plan, right?
本来就是这么计划的 对吗
Wheels within wheels?
一环扣一环
I meant what I said, mortal.
我说话算数 凡人
The only reason I'm keeping you is that you amuse me.
我留下你的唯一原因 是因为你能供我取乐
Amuse this, lady!
看看这个能不能供你取乐 女人
You do more than amuse me, lapdog.
你可不仅仅能供我取乐 走狗
You intrigue me.
你勾起了我的兴趣
Your friends, however, can rot in my dungeon
你的朋友们 在他们的余生中
for the remainder of their mortal lives,
就被关在我的地牢里慢慢腐烂吧
which won't be long, trust me.
这不会持续很久的 相信我
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Just so you know,
告诉你
I've broken out of every prison ever made.
我逃出过每一所监狱
You'll never keep me locked up in here.
你是关不住我的
That is precisely what I'm counting on.
我就指望着这个呢
Hey, stop poking. Your hands are really cold.
别推了 你们的手冷的要死
Quill, they're Fallen Warriors.
奎尔 他们是堕落战士
What did you expect?
你还能指望什么
Drax expects to escape.
德拉克斯想逃跑
The fools never took our weapons.
那些蠢货没有拿走我们的武器
In my experience, if no one takes the time to disarm you,
根据我的经验 如果没人解除你的武装
it's because they don't think it matters.
是因为他们觉得没有必要
Well... one way to find out. Wait!
只有一种办法可以验证了 等等
Oh! Yeah! Okay! Yeah, this was a bad idea!
好吧 好吧 这是个坏主意
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Okay, now we know.
好吧 我们现在知道了
Frustrating, is it not?
真烦人 对吗
Believe me, I know the feeling.
相信我 我明白这感觉
Why? 'Cause Odin dumped you here?
为什么 就因为奥丁把你流放到这
I am not simply banished.
我不仅是被流放那么简单
When Dragonfang shattered, my power did as well,
当龙牙匕破碎后 我的力量也消失了
and Odin trapped it here within this chest.
而奥丁把力量封印在了这个箱子里
And even with Dragonfang restored,
就算修复了龙牙匕
I cannot open it myself.
我自己也无法打开它
I may rule this realm, but I cannot leave this room.
虽然我统领王国 但我却不能离开这个房♥间
But, as you've said,
但是 如你所说
you have broken out of every prison ever made.
你逃脱了每一所监狱
Now you will break me out of mine.
现在 轮到你逃离我的了
Or would you and your friends rather join my army?
或者 你和你的朋友宁愿加入我的军队
So all I gotta do is open a box?
我要做的只是打开这个箱子 对吗
Let me at it.
让我来
I am nearly through.
快要砍通了
Yeah, I'll hold my breath.
是吗 我会屏住呼吸的
I do not recommend that.
我不建议你这么做
Breathing is essential.
呼吸是很有必要的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Okay. Groot, there's no way you can just pick the--
好了 格鲁特 你不可能打开
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
This isn't right. It shouldn't be this easy.
这不对劲啊 不应该这么容易
Normally, I'd agree with you, but--
通常情况下 我会同意你的观点 不过
Are you feeling all right?
你感觉还好吗
You look kind of pale.
你的脸色有点苍白
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Uh, Quill, you're fading.
奎尔 你在衰老
What? I'm not fading. You're fading!
什么 我没衰老 你才衰老了
Oh, man. Oh, no. I'm totally fading!
天哪 完了 我真的衰老了
Hela said the remainder of our mortal lives won't last long.
海拉说过 我们的生命不会持续太久
Her realm is draining our life energy.
她的王国在消耗我们的生命能量
No! Drax is hideously decrepit!
不 德拉克斯老了好多
Dude, you look exactly the same.
老兄 你看上去根本没变
Do not lie to comfort me, Quill. I am ravaged by age!
别安慰我了 奎尔 我被岁月摧残了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表