剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Okay. The good news is, we saved the shrunken Kree home world,
好消息是 我们拯救了克里母星
which is expanding back to its normal size.
现在已经恢复正常大小了
The bad news--
坏消息是
Self-destruct in two minutes.
还有两分钟自爆
...is fairly self-explanatory.
这是非常清楚的事
This is it, everyone.
要结束了 伙计们
Peter, wait. Did you see that mirror
彼得 等等 你看到武器库里
in the weapons vault?
那面镜子了吗
You mind, Gamora?
不好意思 卡魔拉
I'm trying to spend my final moments in this galaxy
我想让我在这个银河系中最后的时光
with some mid-'70s one-hit wonders.
很好好享受一些70年代中的金曲
They may not have to be your final moments.
现在可能还不是你最后的时光
That mirror is called the Black Vortex.
那面镜子的名字叫黑色漩涡
Thanos said it was an indestructible prison.
灭霸说那是一个坚不可摧的监狱
Drax approves of indestructible.
德拉克斯也认为那是坚不可摧的
Yeah, well, Rocket don't approve of no prison.
火箭认为根本没有监狱
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Good point, bud.
说得好 伙计
Ain't a prison in the galaxy I can't escape.
银河系里没有我逃不出去的监狱
The thing is, this prison isn't exactly in the galaxy.
我是想说 这个监狱并不在银河系里
I don't know, Gamora.
我可不敢确定 卡魔拉
This thing looks, like, super evil.
这个东西看上去好邪恶
Self-destruct in 15 seconds.
15秒后自爆
Who am I to judge?
我能说什么呢
Everyone hold hands so we don't get separated.
大家手拉手 这样我们不会分开
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Okay.
好吧
What am I doing back here in the cockpit?
我怎么还在驾驶舱里
Of my ship that blew up?
我的船要爆♥炸♥了
Guys? Hello?
伙计们 人呢
Anybody else feel weird?
大家不觉得奇怪吗
Okay. I gotta lay off the midnight snacks.
好吧 我得戒掉半夜吃零食了
Oh, creepy...
可怕
but cool.
但是不错
I suddenly feel very flexible.
我突然感觉自己很柔软
And speaking of flexible...
说到柔软
Oh, hey, Mr. Quill,
你好 奎尔先生
do you want to go careening into a black mirror prison?
你想一头栽进黑镜监狱吗
Oh, no!
不
Sweet!
真棒
I'm all Drax-jacked, without even working out.
我是翻版德拉克斯 我都不用锻炼
Oh, there. Well, that's more like it.
这样才更对
Well, mostly more like it.
稍微更像一点
Am I melting?
我在融化吗
Yep, I'm melting.
没错 我在融化
Holy krutack, I'm melting!
该死 我在融化
Okay, uh, I, uh, gotta cool the place down.
好吧 我得让这里的温度低下来
Aw, turning to steam. Stupid science!
汽化了 该死的科学
Okay.
好吧
Look, there's gotta be some explanation for this.
这一切肯定有什么合理的解释
Warning.
警告
Ship is on collision course with unidentified sun.
飞船将要碰撞一颗不明恒星
Re-correct course or suffer a 27-million-degree fiery doom.
修正轨道 否则将会撞上2700万摄氏度的末日
Not the explanation I was hoping for!
我想要的解释可不是这个
Warning. Ship on collision course with unidentified sun.
警告 飞船将要碰撞一颗不明恒星
Prepare for incineration.
准备焚烧殆尽
Ah! Man, those are some graphic graphics.
天啊 这图解也太生动了
I gotta turn this ship around before I'm Star-Lord soup!
我得在自己变成星爵汤之前调头
Oh, come on!
拜托
Does everything have to be a taffy pull right now?
这里的所有东西都得和软糖一样吗
Oh snap, my arm! My arm just--
该死 我的胳膊 我的胳膊...
Didn't even hurt.
根本没受伤
Now I know how Groot feels.
现在我知道格鲁特的感觉了
Okay. Easy there. Easy there.
别乱跑 别乱跑
Oh, easy. I need both my arms to turn this boat around.
别动 我需要两只手才能调头
Come on. Give me a hand here. Preferably mine!
拜托 帮我一把 这还是我的手
Really?
认真的吗
Let's go. Let's go! This sun isn't getting any cooler!
走 这个恒星的温度不会自己下降
Please be a nice arm. Come back.
做一根乖手臂 回来
I-- I promise I'll do more bicep curls, okay?
我保证我会多做二头肌卷曲练习的
Get back here!
给我回来
Yeah. Very funny.
好吧 很好笑
Ha-ha! Thought you could get the upper hand!
你以为你占了上风吗[上手]
Hey, that joke was a classic!
这笑话明明很棒
Give me a break here.
让我缓口气吧
We're melting, remember?
我们在融化呢 你还记得吗
You know, if you're gonna struggle,
如果你还要挣扎
I'm just gonna keep you at arm's length.
我只能和你保持一臂距离了
Which is no good when it's your own arm.
这样没有 因为这是我自己的手
Come on!
拜托
Ooh, wait. Right there.
等等 就是那里
Now left. A little lower.
左边点 再低一点
Higher. Higher.
高一点 高一点
Dang it, it moved! Lower again!
该死 动了 再下面点
Oh, a wise guy, huh?
很聪明嘛
Quill. Quill, do you read me?
奎尔 奎尔 能听到我说话吗
Gamora? Hang on, I'm here!
卡魔拉 等等 我在
Gamora, where are you?
卡魔拉 你在哪里
For that matter, where am I?
应该问的是 我在哪里
We're inside the Black Vortex.
我们在黑色漩涡中
It's a prison dimension that can take on any form.
这是一个会以任何形式出现的监狱
Would "Any form" Include
"任何形式"包括
being made of putty and careening toward a sun?
由一滩冲向恒星的软糖和烂泥组成吗
Listen carefully, Quill.
听好了 奎尔
You need to get a flower.
你得去拿一朵花
Now is not the time to brighten up the cockpit!
现在我可没有空装饰驾驶舱
Focus, Quill. I mean a Groot flower.
认真点 奎尔 我是说格鲁特的话
Groot's branches seem to be functioning
格鲁特的枝子好像能够
as some sort of divining rod.
当做魔杖使用
Follow it, and it will bring us all together.
跟随它 能帮助我们重聚
That sounds improbable, but so is being made of clay,
听起来很不可能 但是我是黏土制♥造♥的也很不可能
so I'll give it a shot.
所以我准备试试
Hurry.
快点
Yeah, that's not gonna be an issue.
好的 没问题
Okay, branch, guide me out of here.
枝子 带领我离开这里吧
Seriously? You think you're
认真的吗 你觉得你能
gonna stop me from grabbing that branch?
阻止我得到这根树枝吗
Yeah, nice try.
想得美
Too bad these Element Blasters only work for me.
可惜只有我能用元素枪
Oh right! You are a part of me.
没错 你也是我
Okay. This is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you.
好吧 对我的伤害可能比对你的更大
Probably.
可能
This ends now.
到此为止了
We can either blast each other or melt together.
我们可以互相轰飞 或者一起融化
Your choice.
你来选
There's gonna be a play at the plate!
简直是小菜一碟
Here's the slide.
划过来了
And he's safe!
他安全了
Okay. No way out below decks.
好吧 甲板下面没有路
Well, maybe I can eject through the canopy.
也许我能用座舱盖弹出去
This is like trying to escape from inside a S'more!
这简直就像是从棉花糖里逃脱
Quill! How's it going?
奎尔 怎么样了
Not great.
不大妙
I'm about to melt like a candy bar in my pocket.
我要像我口袋里的糖果条一样融化了
To be continued. I hope. Gotta go!
希望还有后续 先挂了
Okay, look, I get it. You're mad. I got the branch.
听着 我知道 你很生气我拿到了树枝
But we're running outta time here!
但我们现在没有时间了
If I melt, so do you!
如果我融化了 那你也是
Help me out here.
帮帮我
What exactly do you want from me?
你到底想要干什么
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表