剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Watch it!
小心
Wait, I get it.
等等 我明白了
We're on the same team. You're trying to help!
我们是一边的 你想帮忙
And if I melt myself, we can ooze on down the road
如果我让自己融化 我们就能在船融化之前
before the ship burns up!
从这里出去了
Oh, welcome home, buddy.
欢迎回来 伙计
Okay, here goes nothing.
没什么大不了的
Oh, man.
天啊
Now I know how the candy bar in my pocket feels.
现在我知道我口袋里的糖果条是什么感受了
Yo, Groot. Quill. Gammy! Drax! Anybody?
格鲁特 奎尔 小魔魔 德拉克斯 有人吗
Where the flarg am I?
我到底在哪里
You're inside the Black Vortex.
你在黑色漩涡里
It's a prison dimension that can take on any form.
这是一个会以任何形式存在的监狱
Gamora. You're a sound for sore ears. Where are you?
卡魔拉 你的声音很清楚 你在哪里
I'm not sure, but I think I know how we can find each other.
我不确定 但我知道我们要怎么找到对方
Do you have your Groot branch?
你拿着你的格鲁特树枝吗
Heh. You kiddin' me?
你在开玩笑吗
The creature ain't been born that could wrestle this
这玩意可无法从我无情的手上
from my cold, lifeless paws.
夺走这个树枝
Make sure they don't.
千万不要被夺走
If you follow the flower, it should bring us back together.
跟着花走 应该能让我们重新会合
Good ol' Groot. Still helpin' out by openin' a branch office.
老好格鲁特 还在用树枝帮助我们
Huh? I'm starting to feel funny.
我开始觉得有点奇怪了
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道怎么回事
but this place is seriously flarged!
但是这地方真是太奇怪了
Okay, branch, do your stuff and find me a way outta here.
树枝 来做你该做的事 带我离开这里吧
Hey, slow down!
慢点
Easy, boy! Heel!
慢点 伙计 慢点
This rug burn is fryin' my fur!
这个地毯磨得我毛疼
Ah! A bear!
熊
I ain't no bear!
我不是熊
A rodent!
老鼠
And I certainly ain't no ro-- Ho-ho-ho!
我当然也不是老...
Hello, exterminator? I need help!
灭鼠者 我需要帮助
Exterminator? Hey, listen half-a-lady,
灭鼠者 听着 半截女士
you got it all wrong!
你弄错了
Wait, I know this.
等等 我知道这个
Oversized hammer-- Naw, it can't be.
大号♥锤子 不可能
I am Ronan, the Exterminator!
我是罗南 灭鼠者
And you are accused of being a bothersome pest.
你被控是一个犯人的害虫
Stop!
站住
Ya missed me! But I ain't gonna miss you!
你没打中我 我可不会打不中
Okay. This ain't normal.
好吧 这可不正常
I will cleanse you, vermin.
我要消灭你 害虫
You're gonna have to catch me first!
那你得先抓住我
Yeesh, take it easy, will ya?
冷静点 好吗
Not sure I wanna know where I pulled this from.
不确定我想知道这是从哪里来的
Resistance is futile, rodent!
抗拒是徒劳的 耗子
I will bring the hammer of justice
我会将正义之锤
down on your head.
砸在你的头上
Ain't my head I'm worried about.
我担心的可不是我的脑袋
And I ain't no rodent!
而且我不是耗子
Not bad for pullin' stuff outta thin air.
无中生有的本事不错
It's like I'm in my own Pocket Dimension Storage Vial.
看来我是在我自己的袖珍储藏器里了
I think I actually got the hang of this place!
我觉得我开始能掌控这个地方了
Rocket, have you found Drax yet?
火箭 你找到德拉克斯了吗
Not yet. This crazy branch is getting' me nowhere!
还没有 这个疯狂的树枝不知道把我领到哪里了
Oh, so ya finally decided to do your job.
你终于决定做好你该做的事了吗
I suddenly feel very light on my feet.
我突然觉得脚下一空
Fine friend you turned out to be.
你可真是个好朋友
No more trash for me, Ma.
我不用再吃垃圾了 妈妈
I'm full.
我吃饱了
Now where'd that no-good branch go? Huh?
那个坏树枝哪里去了
Show-off.
臭显摆
Hey, come back here!
回来
Seriously? Big house, tiny rake?
真的吗 大房♥子 小耙
Like I'm dumb enough to fall for that gag.
我才不会上这种当
Now what do you want?
你又想干什么
I'm bein' tailed.
有人跟上来了
Let's see if this cartoon stuff really works.
看看这个卡♥通♥桥段有没有用
Seriously, what's up with gravity in this place?
说真的 这地方的重力是怎么回事
Looks like I'm outta the woods.
看来我逃出来了[离开树林]
Even though, you know, I'm still in the woods.
不过 我还是再树林里
Okay tall, dark, and shadowy. Enough already!
好吧 又大又高的黑影 够了
Only one guy I know with a head that hard.
我只认识一个头这么硬的家伙
Drax! I found you!
德拉克斯 我找到你了
I would argue that your random blunt instruments found me first.
我认为是你乱扔的东西先找到了我
Why you gotta be so krutackin' literal all the time?
你为什么每次都要这么咬文嚼字
Anyway, it's good to see your ugly mug.
不管怎么样 看到你这张臭马克杯脸很棒
I possess no such drinking receptacle.
我没有兴趣喝东西
Skip it! How'd ya find me?
算了 你怎么找到我的
It appears that this Groot branch
这根格鲁特树枝
somehow led me to this strange place.
带我来到了这个奇怪的地方
Why didn't ya just tell me it was you?
你为什么不早点告诉我是你
I got kinda spooked by your shadow followin' me around like that.
我被你一直跟着我的影子吓到了
Timid woodland creature!
胆小的森林生物
A shadow cannot harm you.
影子伤害不了你
Excellent.
很好
I now have two vermin
现在有两个害虫
to exterminate from this world.
需要我从这个是介绍清除了
Ronan! I shall exact my revenge!
罗南 我要进行我的复仇啊
Sorry, Drax, but that's hysterical!
抱歉 德拉克斯 太好笑了
I will take these pieces of foliage as proof
我要带走这两片树叶当做
that I have cleansed this world of your presence.
我将你们从这个世界上清除的证据
These tiny spacecraft are perplexing.
这小飞船很让人费解
I do not understand this world.
我不懂这个世界
We gotta get those branches back! Shake it off!
我们得拿回那些树枝 上吧
And no, that's not a metaphor. This means war.
不 那不是隐喻 意思就是开战
Too easy!
太简单了
Rocket was in front of you, then you were in front of him.
火箭本来在你前面 然后你在他前面
I still do not understand how this world works.
我还是不明白这世界怎么回事
Or why I suddenly have this spear in my hand.
我手里为什么突然有一柄长矛
Sorry!
抱歉
You idiot! We're on the same side!
你这个笨蛋 我们是一边的
Sorry, I thought it was my turn.
抱歉 我以为轮到我了
Eh, don't matter.
算了
What's important is we got those branches back.
最重要的是我们拿回了这些树枝
But not for long.
拿不了太久了
Rocket?
火箭
Yeah?
什么事
I hate to express concern, but does it bother you
我不想表示出我的担心 但是你不觉得
that we are headed for a certain demise
我们正在冲向一段
off a cliff of undetermined height?
高度未知的悬崖吗
Nah, this is exactly what we need.
不 这就是我们需要的
Now, Drax, whatever you do, don't look down.
德拉克斯 不管怎么样 不要往下看
Why? What will happen if I look...
为什么 如果我往下...
I thought I told ya not to look down.
我不是和你说了不要往下看
Sorry, I still do not understand this world.
对不起 我还是不懂这个世界
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Simple, my friend.
很简单 朋友
We iris out.
我们离开
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表