剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
跟你们讲喔
and I got to tell you,
我觉得我可男可女
I made me feel very sexually free.
嗨
Hey.
我们该谈谈爸爸的情况
We should talk about Dad, right?
就是啊 他给我发了好多奇怪的短♥信♥
Yeah, uh, he keeps sending me these crazy texts.
"你觉得我金发好看吗?"
"Do you think I would look good as a blond?"
"我让安丽诗P了张图"
"I'll have Annelise do a mock-up.
你看看."
Here's the mock-up."
天哪!
Oh, God!
他看起来就像格伦·克洛斯
He looks like Glenn Close.
我们得阻止他
Uh, we need to pull him out of this.
对吧? 帮助他
Right? Help him deal with his grief
健康地面对他的悲痛
i-I-in a healthier way.
稍等...
Wait, um...
他打电♥话♥来了
It's him.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我觉得你不应该做那个手术
I don't think you should get that surgery.
纳尼?
Wha...?
因为你下巴的轮廓
Because your jawline's
已经很明显了
already very well-defined.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Oh, hey. - Hi.
终于见到你啦
There you are.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
那什么...
Well...
我感觉差不多一整天都花在了在来这儿的路上
I feel like I spent most of it driving over here.
- 喔 - 谁知道从圣莫尼卡
- Oh. - Who knew Santa Monica
到帕萨迪纳都算是异地了呢?
to Pasadena counts as a long-distance relationship?
我不想花这么长的时间开车来见你...
I don't understand why I'm driving so far to be with you...
去你的 混♥蛋♥!
Hey, screw you, jerk face!
我星期二可也是开车去了圣莫妮卡
I drove out to Santa Monica on Tuesday.
...因为我想一直跟你在一起
...because I want to be with you all the time.
喔噢
Oops.
哼哼
Hmm.
我应该闭嘴就好
I should never talk.
那个 听着...
Hey, listen...
我们同居吧
I think we should move in together.
- 你真这么想的? - 真的
- You do? - Yeah.
不会太快了吗?
Isn't it a little soon?
或许吧 但是我了解我自己
Maybe, but I know what I want,
我想要和你在一起 所以干嘛要等呢?
and I want you, so why wait?
花点儿时间 你好好考虑下吧
Look, take some time, think about it.
- 好的 我会考虑的 - 那就好
- Okay, I'll think about it. - Good.
哎...
Ugh.
那是比利 爱多尔吗?
Oh, is that Billy Idol?
我可喜欢他了
Love him.
恶
Yikes.
我的妈呀 他买♥♥了鱼
Oh, my God, he bought fish.
是啊 我买♥♥来放进我的新鱼缸
Yeah, for my new fish tank.
鱼鱼!
Fishies!
不对啊
Wait a minute,
你们怎么
how did all you guys
进来的?
get into my apartment?
要给我进行情绪疏导吗? 不是吧!
Emotional intervention? Come on !
这是谁的主意啊?
Whose idea was this?
你这人太酷肯定想不出这主意
Not yours because you're too cool.
没错 我的确很酷
He's right, I am.
而你又没这么爱我
You don't like me enough.
没错 我没那么爱你
He's right, I don't.
你又不喜欢与别人分享和我在一起的时光
And you don't like to share me,
所以如果是你的主意
so if this was your idea,
你肯定会安排一个只有我们俩的地方...
it'd be just the two of us somewhere...
我们俩去卡特琳娜看海豚表演
Dolphin-watching for two in Catalina.
班车每小时都有 现在去也来得及
Leaves every hour if you still want to go.
这个破事儿
This whole nonsense
肯定是你们这两个糊涂蛋
has you two hippy-dippy nerds
策划的
written all over it.
你需要帮助
You need help.
老妈是个治疗师
Mom's a therapist;
她知道怎么处理这种事
she knows this stuff.
看看你自己 一直在通过烤点心缓解痛苦
Look at you, you're baking your pain away.
让我们给你父亲
Let us throw a memorial
开个悼念仪式吧 这样你就能好好跟他道别了
for your dad so you can give him a proper good-bye.
- 不用 - 老妈和我会处理好一切的
- No. - Mom and I will handle
行吗? 我们会邀请所有人来的
everything, all right? We will invite everyone,
对了 Edie也会帮忙...
and, yeah, Edie will help...
我们把餐厅装饰一下
we'll deck out the restaurant,
到时绝对会是场盛大的...得体的悼念仪式
it'll be a blast... of appropriate sadness.
是啊
Yeah.
悼念仪式?
A memorial?
好吧 悼念仪式
All right, a memorial.
只要能把你们赶出我的公♥寓♥ 要我做什么都可以
I'll do anything to get you guys out of my apartment.
太好了 吉米 你只需要准备下
Oh, great, Jimmy, all you have to do
在仪式上讲几句关于你父亲的话就好了
is prepare a few words to say about your dad.
你是说悼词吗?
You mean like a eulogy?
不行 这个我♥干♥不来
No, I'm not good at that.
就当那是祝酒词好了
Think of it like a toast.
那个我倒在行 是的
Oh, I'm good at that, yeah.
要我说祝酒词可以 还记得我在Ravi三十岁生日会
I can make a toast. Remember the toast I made
说的祝酒词吗?
at Ravi's 30th?
那根本是个批斗会好吗 你都把他弄哭了
That was a roast and you made him cry.
哪有 我是笑得太厉害了
No, because I was laughing so hard.
不好意思我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你们把吉米弄哭了吗?
Did you guys make Jimmy cry yet?
瓦娜萨!
Vanessa!
一切都很正常
Everything's totally normal here,
不要让我保守秘密!
don't let me keep secrets!
别掐我脖子!
Get off my neck!
你为什么一直盯着窗外?
Why are you staring out the window?
我去 难道冰淇淋车来了?
Oh crap, is the ice cream truck coming?
Sara 快 把你的钱包给我
Sara, quick, give me your purse.
不 不是的 克雷格要我搬去和他一起住
No, no, Craig asked me to move in with him.
真的吗?
Seriously?
你应该答应他
Oh, you should do it.
那家伙简直像肥皂剧里的演员一样帅
Th-That guy is, like, soap opera hot.
你要是把我和他两人单独留在衣帽间里...
You leave him alone with me in a walk-in-closet...
- 瓦娜萨! - 不好意思
- Vanessa! - Sorry.
重点是 你应该拴住他
Point is, you should lock that down.
这难道不会有点快了吗?
Isn't it a little fast?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
对了 我们可以试试这个
Ooh, let's try this thing
我发明的用来做决定的方法
that I made up to decide stuff.
我以前用它来决定过是否要把伊蒂生...
I used it to decide whether or not I was gonna have Edie...
...把伊蒂的生日会
...have Edie's birthday
订在公园还是披萨屋
at a park or the pizza place.
最后选了公园
Park won.
好吧 是怎么搞的?
Okay, what is it?
这方法叫做"支持与反对"
It's called "Fors and againsts."
哦 就像正面反面那样吗?
Oh, so, like pros and cons?
正面反面会用到...
Does pros and cons use...
橡皮筋吗?
elastics?
绿色的...
Green...
是支持
is fors.
红色的是反对
Red is against.
好吧 我试试 我喜欢克雷格的为人直爽
Okay, let's see, um, I love how direct Craig is.
这算绿色的
That's a green.
伊蒂 伸手
Edie, arm.
但我觉得现在在他身边
But I don't totally feel like
我还不能完全做我自己
I can be myself around him yet.
恩... 你是说你们在酒店房♥间里的时候
Mm... you mean like going to the bathroom for number two
你不太好意思去卫生间上二号♥
when you're staying in a hotel room together.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表