剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
太好了 请我杯酒
Good. Buy me a drink.
荣幸至极 酒保
Love to. Bartender.
杰拉德 如果我回复一个调情的短♥信♥
Gerald, if I respond to a flirty text,
并不意味着我沉溺女性认同对吧?
that doesn't mean I'm addicted to female attention, does it?
不会 并不单单是 但是 你懂得
No, not by itself, but, you know,
如果考虑到你多年沉迷女色的事实的话
if you take into account your years of womanizing,
那么... 是的
then... yeah.
维克托...
Victor...
我只是 只是想寻找真爱
I'm-I'm just trying to find true love.
怎么就这么难以让别人相信呢?
Why is that so controversial?
我想是因为 假如你这样水平的男人
I guess because if a man of your stature wanted
想要寻找真爱 应该早就找到了
to find true love, he'd have found it by now.
呜! 第三回合 宝贝
Whew! Round three, baby.
我这至少有价值10刀的免费韩国泡菜
There's at least ten dollars of free kimchi right here.
不 不 不 我这边才爽呢 看看这边?
No, no, no, no. What about all this, huh? What about all this?
价值50刀的烧酒 12刀的水煮蛋
50 bucks worth of soju, $12 worth of baked eggs.
- 他们就是在桑拿房♥里做的 - 伙计们
- They cook 'em right in the sauna. - Guys, you better go
你们少吃点 这些食物看着有点... 湿
a little easy on this food. It's looking a little... wet.
自助餐桌溅了点洗澡水
The buffet table gets a little splash from the shower.
正好把饭和饮料合二为一了
That's a meal and a beverage all in one.
耶 嗯
Yep. Ugh.
来嘛 爹 奖励一下自己 来点蛋蛋
Come on, Dad, treat yourself. A little egg action.
- 不要 - 干嘛不?
- Uh-uh. - Why not?
我以为这是个女性免入的桑拿
I thought this was an all-male spa.
天 她倒一点都不浪费功夫 是吧?
Boy, she cuts right to the chase, doesn't she?
不知道她有怎样的故事呢
I wonder what her story is.
看起来
From the looks of it, she washes
她就是把毛巾洗干净再卷起来
the towels and then folds them.
引人入胜啊
Fascinating.
你想来尝口洋蓟么?
Would you like to try our artichoke?
噢 好的 我的大爱
Oh. Yeah. I love 'em.
那些是不要的叶子
Those are the discarded pieces.
祝晚上愉快
Have a nice night.
在鱼骨头演出上我把牙磕了
Chipped my tooth-- Fishbone concert.
我在胜过以斯拉演出上把胳膊折了
I broke my arm at a Better Than Ezra concert.
伤更赞一点 乐队就不咋样了
Cooler injury. Lamer band.
对极了
Right.
能遇见你真好 说实话
It's really nice to talk to you. I have to be honest,
我好久没出来野了
I haven't been out in a while.
哦 我懂你
Oof. I totally get it.
我特不擅长这种事儿
I'm so bad at this stuff.
没有 你挺厉害的
No. You're doing pretty good.
我咋样?
How am I doing?
你做的挺好
You are doing okay.
我不想扫兴 但我真的很讨厌我的耳朵
I don't want to kill the mood, but I really hate my ears.
你能不能...
Could you...
好的
Yep.
谢啦
Thank you.
我必须得说
I got to say,
我有点想那个耳朵
I kind of miss the ear.
好吧 你可以再撩它
All right, you can put it back.
耶! 我捡了双超棒的水鞋
Yeah! Scored some of these sick water shoes
有人忘在澡堂里了
someone left in the shower. These babies are worth
至少值20刀 怎么样?
at least 20 bucks. What's up?
得了吧 刚才神奇手指侠
Please. I just got a free full-body massage
给我了个全身马杀鸡(按♥摩♥)哦
from Magic Fingers over there.
呃 我并不觉得神奇手指侠在这工作
Yeah, I don't think Magic Fingers works here.
他明明服务得那么全面
But he was so thorough.
噢 放着我来
Oh. Allow me.
好了
There we go.
这样行了吧
Here it is.
他们在我的餐馆里从来不教我叠毛巾
They don't teach me how to fold towels at the restaurant I own.
爷有个餐馆
I own a restaurant.
你太有幽默感了 你叫啥?
You have such a great sense of humor. What's your name?
哈哈 要毛巾么?
Uh, towel?
毛阿敏?
Tuh-owry?
呃 毛巾?
Uh, towel?
噢 你不会说英语...
Oh, you don't speak English. You were just...
看来我的说话节奏很搞笑 真是... 我经常逗乐别人
laughing at my comedic rhythms. That's... I get that a lot.
等我发短♥信♥问问我助理安丽诗哦
Let me text my assistant Annelise.
哦 糟了
Oh, shoot.
呃 对不起啊...
Ugh. Sorry this keeps...
总是这样... 见鬼!
happening... Crap!
是的 大苏尔风景好极了 只要有时间我就会去溜达
Yes. Big Sur is amazing. I get up there whenever I can.
那个 下次你再骑摩托去的时候
Well, the next time you ride up there on your motorcycle,
如果你想跟某人分汽油钱...
if you want someone to split the gas money with...
噢
Oh.
呃 对不起
Um, I'm sorry.
我肯定是给你错误的印象了
I must have given you the wrong impression.
- 其实我结婚了 - 啥玩意?
- I'm actually married. - What?
是的 我跟我老婆有个约定
Yeah, my wife and I have this agreement where we can go out
我们想怎么野怎么野
and flirt as much as we want, just as long as it doesn't lead
只要不啪啪啪
to anything physical, you know?
我们称之为 "捉与放"
We call it Catch and Release.
我老婆蛮淡定的
My wife's pretty cool.
逗我玩呢?!
What?!
啥?! 这就是洋蓟?
What?! That's all an artichoke is?
完全不值得费劲嘛
This is not worth it.
喔 这个心最好值得一吃
Oh, this heart thing better be good.
我懂了 我懂了
Okay. Okay.
你的 "命紫"? 你说啥呢? 我不明白啊
Hangshin lee? What did you say? I can't understand you.
你是不是真的那么沉迷于女性认同
Are you so obsessed with female validation that you are flirting
以至于你都跑去撩不说英语的妞了?
with someone who doesn't even speak your language?
她不说我的语言不是事儿啊
It doesn't matter that she doesn't speak my language.
只要喜欢我就行了
She speaks me.
"吃"... 等一下 你能对着她说么?
Chun... Hold on. Can you say it, please, to her?
谢谢 啥意思嘛?
Thank you. What is it?
好了 我翻译了啊
Okay, I translated it.
是 "我有老公了" 的意思
It means, "I have a husband."
我知道了
I see.
差点就骗到我了 你这磨人的小妖精
Could've fooled me, you flirt.
我也有自己的生活 再见 吉米
And I have a life. Bye, Jimmy.
才不要
Nope.
嘿 我是吉米
Hey, it's Jimmy.
我现在有空出来玩了
Yeah, it turns out I can go to the play now.
有什么乐子是在晚上11点后
Any chance it starts at 11:00 p.m.
而且还是在韩国城附近的?
and is near Koreatown?
嘿 我是吉米 现在还想一起共进晚餐吗?
Hey, it's Jimmy. You still want to get dinner?
不了? 那晚安
No? Good night.
嘿 是这样的 既然你现在已经起来了 要不一起吃个饭?
Hey, well, now that you're up, you want to go to dinner?
不想吗? 还在吗?
No? Hello?
嘿 今晚什么时候有时间吗?
Hey, any chance you're free tonight?
你有空?
You can get free?
太好了
Perfect.
啊 天啦 这绝逼不是我们的账单
Oh, uh, this isn't our bill.
我- 我们进来都已经花了10刀了
We-we paid the ten dollars on the way in.
啊 这是酒水和食物的账单
Oh, this is for your alcohol and food.
你们的食量简直惊人啊
You eat like a giant monster.
等等 这里吃喝不都免费吗?
Wait. Isn't it all you can eat and drink?
我们换老板了 老东家已经破产了
New owner. The old owner went bankrupt.
这种想吃就吃的事真是一个糟糕的运营模式
That whole all-you-can-eat thing was a really bad business model.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是...
But...
- 我根本付不起啊 - 不要啊!
- I can't afford that. - No!
为什么你要让我吃掉这些鸡蛋?
Wh-Why did you make me eat all those eggs?
- 我恨鸡蛋 - 我恨泡菜
- I hate eggs. - I hate kimchi.
我根本不喜欢竞争! 我只喜欢占便宜!
I don't even like competing! I just like value!
快点啊 你们两个吃蛋狂魔 赶紧收拾好
Come on, you egg eaters, let's wrap this up.
我们要去一个卡拉OK酒吧泡妞啦 快点儿!
We're gonna go meet some girls at a karaoke bar. Come on!
事情越来越糟糕了
It just keeps getting worse.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表