剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
to me on the boat.
你也跟我们来?
You're going with us?
那谁来照看餐厅?
Who's watching my restaurant?
交给伊恩了
Ian's got it covered.
呃 各位?
Uh, everybody?
咱们的"周六帮"
The Sat Pack's going
要去参加游艇派对啦!
to a yacht party!
傻♥逼♥遥控器!
These dumb remotes!
算了
Screw it.
不看电影了
I'm killing the movie.
我们来做蛋糕
Let's just make the cake.
伊蒂?
Edie?
那好 我们来对一遍口供
All right, let's get our story straight.
我在教你读书
I was teaching you to read
你突然把我绑起来 用面粉糊自己一身
when you tied me up and did this to yourself.
没问题 妈咪
Okay, Mommy.
瞧 罗尼 任何问题我们总能迎刃而解
See, Ronnie, it always works out for us.
10分钟后 我们就会和金发双胞胎 在游艇上玩
Ten minutes we'll be on a yacht with a couple of blond twins.
虽然是一对兄弟 不过无所谓
Male twins but still.
丑的那个交给我
I call the ugly Winklevoss.
对 记得我们有次出海
Yeah. Plus, once we're out at sea,
你的家里人都联♥系♥不上我们
none of your other family members can get to us.
好吧 我活该
All right, I deserve that.
唔 我只是开个玩笑 伙计
Mm. I'm just kidding with you, buddy.
为什么我们不能像过去一样 在去派对的路上 停下来跑去
Why don't we make like old times and stop and donate blood
献血? 看看能否更快地喝醉
on the way to the party? See if we can drunk faster.
说不准还拯救了一条生命
Possibly even save a life.
谢谢你今晚带杰拉德
出去玩
今晚真难过
谢谢你今晚带杰拉德
出去玩
今晚真难过
你这话啥意思呢?
我跟布鲁斯分手了
酸我的话就免了吧
游艇派对! 游艇派对!
Yacht party! Yacht party!
游艇! 游艇! 游艇! 游艇! 游...
Yacht! Yacht! Yacht! Yacht! Ya...
我们在哪?
Where the hell are we?
咋停在这里了?
Why are we stopping here?
噢 你永远猜不到 "周六帮"之夜将带你去哪:
Oh, well, you never know where a Sat Pack night's gonna take you:
游艇派对 花♥花♥公♥子♥豪♥宅♥ 还是萨拉的家
yacht party, Playboy Mansion, Sara's house.
我过五分钟就回来
I'll be back in five.
好吧 我给你五分钟时间
All right, you got five minutes of my time.
迅速点 我要赶游艇
Make 'em count. I got a yacht to catch.
你在这儿干嘛 我没叫你来啊
What are you doing here? I didn't tell you to come.
你发短♥信♥给我 就说明你想让我来
Well, you texted me because you wanted me to come.
别和我装了
Let's not do this dance.
好啦 怎么了?
All right, what's up?
好吧 既然你都来了...
Well, since you're here...
我去给自己泡个妹子
I'm about to get mine.
多看看学着点
Watch and learn.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
呃 我注意到今晚
So, I couldn't help but notice
我俩身边都没有男朋友
that neither of us have boyfriends here tonight.
噢 我男朋友在萨克拉门托有个医学会议
Oh, mine's in Sacramento for a medical convention.
你的呢
Where's yours?
让老兄出马
I'll take it from here.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
谢谢你对我说这些 艾丽西娅
Thanks for talking to me about this, Alicia.
别客气 感觉好点了吗?
Of course. Do you feel any better?
我早心如死灰
I'm dead inside.
只是具行尸走肉
I'm a husk of a man.
吉米怎么去了那么久
What the hell is taking Jimmy so long?
移♥民♥中国? 这 这事儿有点大
Move to China? That's-that's a big ask.
嗯 但换做以前的我眼睛眨都不眨就搬了
Yeah. But the old me would have done that at the drop of a hat.
我的计划是住遍全世界
My plan was always to live all over the world.
洛杉矶只是第一站
Los Angeles was just the first stop.
然后杰拉德来了
And then Gerald came along,
我就告诉自己
and so I told myself,
"等他搬出去之后我再去看世界"
"I will see the world when he moves out of the house."
嗯 祝你好运 你看过我给他花了多少钱了么?
Mm. Good luck with that. Have you seen what I pay him?
然后伊蒂来了
And then there was Edie.
突然间搬家的念头就变得那么荒谬
All of a sudden the idea of moving is just ridiculous.
哪怕这是为了布鲁斯
Even if it's for Bruce.
呃 你知道他们怎么说的
Well, you know what they say.
万事总有原因 不是吗?
Things happen for a reason, right?
也许你的真命天子就在洛杉矶呢
Maybe the best guy for you is right here in Los Angeles.
你看 罗尼现在单身
You know, Ronnie's single now.
好吧 这酒劲上来了
All right, I'm starting to feel this wine.
再喝几杯
Couple more glasses of this,
我就该考虑去罗尼那玩玩了
I would consider making a trip to Ronnie-ville.
你们他妈在干吗?
What the hell is this?
哦 嘿 罗尼 我刚刚在说
Oh, hey, Ronnie! I was just talking
我打算跟你上♥床♥
about how I was gonna have sex with you,
但我现在又不想了
but I'm not going to.
见到你我也很高兴 萨拉 吉米 你刚说就五分钟
Nice to see you, too, Sara. Jimmy, you said five minutes.
现在都20分钟了
It's been 20.
你看 萨拉需要我 事关重大
Well, Sara needed me. This is important.
- 好 那我走了 - 为啥?
- All right. I'm leaving. - Why?
为啥? 今晚应该是我们的天下
Why? Tonight was supposed to be about us. Yeah.
你坐在这里 喝着小酒 我却在外面
And while you're sitting here, sipping on wine, I've been out,
荒郊野外某条公路上
sitting on my thumb, in some driveway
孤苦伶仃
in the freaking boondocks.
这是帕萨迪纳 而且它很迷人
It's Pasadena. And it's charming.
好 很好 玩得开心
Well, great. Have fun.
我就回那去
I'll just go back out there
听你女儿杰拉德继续说
and listen to your daughter Gerald
她的破事
tell me all about her problems.
哎 听着 你现在该冷静一下
All right, you know what, it's time for you to calm down,
我都看到你青筋了
because I'm starting to see the vein.
好 青筋爆出不是没有原因的
Good! The vein comes out for a reason.
- 对 你就是罪魁祸首 - 对 青筋爆出的时候
- Yeah. You're the reason. - Yeah, well, when the vein comes out,
手就痒痒了 记得吗?
the hand comes out, remember?
我记得 记得上次
I remember. Remember the last time
你出手的时候吗? 我♥干♥了这个
your hand came out? I did this.
哈 哈 喜欢这个吗 爷爷?
Ha, ha, you like that, Grandpa?
因为我...
'Cause I...
哇 感觉真棒
Wow. That felt good.
我真得跑了
I did need to cut loose.
我要和艾丽西娅上♥床♥去了
I'm gonna go make out with Alicia real quick.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯 我还好
Yeah. I'm fine.
就是饥渴
Just horny.
你一直都很饥渴
You're always horny.
又想顶额头吗?
You want my forehead again?
嗯 但这次情况不同
Yeah, but this time it's different.
我想我是渴望你拥有的东西
I think I'm horny for what you have.
我想要有个家庭
I'm horny for family.
我懂你 罗尼 有一天你也会发现
I know you, Ronnie. Someday you're gonna find out
- 你有个素未谋面的孩子 - 谢谢 兄弟
- you have a kid you didn't know about, too. - Thanks, man.
嘿 你们 速度点好不?
Hey, guys, yeah, can we speed this up?
你们再拖我们就快赶不上游艇趴了
You're kind of making us late to the yacht party.
伊恩 你在这干嘛?
Ian, what are you doing here?
餐厅现在谁看着呢?
And who's running the restaurant?
- 欢迎下次光临 - 这是目前以来
- Thank you for coming. - This was by far
我在吉米家吃过最好的一次了
the best experience we've had at Jimmy's.
记得要维持下去哦
Whatever you're doing, don't change a thing.
好的
Okay.
嘿 去游艇吧?
Well? To the yacht, huh?
当然 去吧
Definitely. Hell yeah.
现在几点了 大概一点?
What time is it, about 1:00?
肯定不止
It's got to be later than that.
一点半
30.
哦 太好了 你在这!
Oh, great, you're here!
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表