剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
我讨厌这个胡椒磨 换个新的来
I hate this pepper mill. Get a new pepper mill.
你听到他说的了! 换个新的胡椒磨!
You heard the man! Get a new pepper mill!
不... 吉米就是这样
No... That's what jimmy does.
每次一有人和你来真的
Every time somebody tries to get real with you,
你就转变话题
You change the subject,
一般就是要一个新的胡椒磨
Usually by asking for a new pepper mill.
并没有
Nah.
我才不那样
Nah.
胡椒磨分心大♥法♥就这么失效了
Calling off the pepper mill as a distraction technique.
你在这里真的感到不开心?
Are you really unhappy here?
我为你工作十年了
I have been working for you for ten years,
我现在承担的责任
And I have no more responsibility
并没有比刚来的时候多多少
Than when I started.
我也有我的想法!
I have ideas!
这样啊 你看 我很抱歉 我并不知情
Well, you know, I'm sorry. I-I didn't know.
我想做的更好 来吧 说一个
I want to do better. Go ahead, hit me.
你有什么想法?
What do you got?
首先 吧台需要更新
For starters, our bar scene needs an update.
我指的是威力
By which I mean willy.
威力有什么问题吗?
What's wrong with willy?
你好 柠檬先生
Bonjour, monsieur lemon!
哇 这是个战士!
Wow, this one's a fighter!
噢! 哇!
Ooh! Wow!
你看他!
Look at him!
我对天发誓 那天
I swear to god, the other day,
我听见他说 "蹦擦擦"
I heard him say, "Ha-cha-cha."
嘿 威力 今晚有特制鸡尾酒吗?
Hey, willy, doing any cocktail specials tonight?
今天进了一些极好的黑莓
We got some really great blackberries in.
黑莓?
Blackberries?!
我是在调酒还是做派?
Am I making a drink or a pie?
派! 说得好 威力!
A pie! Good one, willy!
嘿 要来点苏打水不 杰宝?
Hey, you want some seltzer, jimbo?
好啊! 自己拿
Sure! Get it yourself.
哦! 好的!
Oop! Yeah!
这个人 是的
This guy. Yeah.
我们的吧台太过时了 吉米
Our bar's falling behind, jimmy.
让我来雇个新的调酒师吧
Let me hire a mixologist--
那种穿背带裤是为了让人呵呵的人
Someone who wears suspenders ironically.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine.
你想雇个调酒师 那就去雇
You want to hire a mixologist, go ahead.
让他站在威力旁边
To work alongside willy.
那么 你想要一些雇人小贴士么?
Now, you want some tips on hiring?
别担心 我知道怎么办
Don't worry, I got this.
好吧 雇去吧 你觉得好一点了?
Fine. Hire away. You feel better?
嗯 事实上 确实好了
Yeah, actually, I do.
作为家里第一个毕业了的女大学生 这...
As the first woman in my family to graduate college, it's--
你看? 我在听! 我并不是害怕亲密关系!
You see? I listen! I'm not afraid of intimacy!
我要去了解我儿子
I'm going to get to know my son
像他妈一样的了解他
As well as his mother does.
噢! 哇! 哦!
Ooh! Wow! Ooh!
这个也难搞 天呐!
This one's a tough one. Geez!
呃 妈... 是这样 今天
Um, mom... So, today,
瓦娜萨告诉我她喜欢我的眼睛
Vanessa told me she's into my eyes.
干得漂亮 我知道
Score. I know.
所以 我就说
So, I was gonna be, like,
"真的? 因为我也喜欢你"
"Really? 'cause I'm into you."
然后 伊蒂该换尿布了
Then Edie needed to be changed,
后来我换好尿布的时候
And by the time I was done with her diaper,
瓦娜萨正在给一个叫霍杰的人发短♥信♥
Vanessa was texting some guy named Jorge.
对了 呃 你觉得
Hey, uh, what do you think the Emojis
黄瓜 黄瓜 酸奶杯的表情是什么意思?
Cucumber, cucumber, yogurt cup mean?
不是什么好意思
Nothing good.
不过霍杰可能不这么认为
Great for Jorge, though.
嗯
Mm.
所以 呃...
So, uh...
我们看什么电影?
What movie we watching?
一个法国佳片叫...
A little parisian gem called...
我们接着看 天使艾美丽?
Are we getting our Amelie on?
你懂的
You know it.
嘿...
Hey...
这样是正常的 对吧?
This is normal, right?
当然
Of course.
我是说 我不喜欢我们的脚碰在一起 不过
I mean, I don't like when our feet touch, but...
我也不喜欢 当当当!
Ew. Knock, knock!
哦...
Oh...
我这是走进了灰色花♥园♥
What kind of a grey gardens nightmare
的片场了么?
Did I just walk into?
你来干什么?
What are you doing here?
你今晚要和我出去耍
You and I are gonna hang out tonight.
我们今晚把对方聊到知根知底
We're gonna bond the crap out of each other.
你? 嗯
You are? Mm-hmm.
我要知道
I'm gonna find out
是什么让杰拉德 E. 金斯利 成为今天这样
What makes Gerald E. Kingsley tick.
你知道我中间名字的首字母了
You know my middle initial.
我不知道它代表什么
I don't know what it stands for,
但一会就知道了
But leave something for later.
我愿... 我愿意和你出去玩
I w... I would love to hang.
呃 嗯...
Uh, um...
我们本打算看电影的
We were, we were gonna watch a movie.
啊!
Oh!
没关系!
No!
你们两个应该去玩
You guys should go.
我已经记不清上一次是什么时候
I can't even remember the last time
能有个属于自己用来放松的自♥由♥之夜了
I had a free night to myself, to just relax.
我等不及要...
I can't wait to...
读那...本书
Read that... Book.
好的 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
你确定你不换身衣服?
You sure you don't want to change?
不用 这样就好
No. I'm good.
就是随意!
Shotgun!
根本没有书这回事 是吧?
There's no book, is there?
我可以找一本
There could be a book.
哈!
Ha!
嘿...
Hey...
那边戴个蛇精病帽子的是谁?
Who's the guy with the sick hat?
他那件衣服下面身材好像很不错哦
He is keeping it tight under that vest.
他是我雇来的新调酒师
He's the new mixologist I hired.
大错特错 不要搞些有的没的 相信我 姐妹
Big mistake. Don't rock the boat. Trust me, sister.
我不是你姐妹 这也不是我们的新动态
Not your sister. Not our dynamic.
让我把你带回2008年
Let me take you back to 2008.
青年印度梦想家决定发明
A young indian dreamer decides to invent
一种有趣的夏季汤品
A fun summer soup.
可是... 结果证明吉米
But... Turns out Jimmy
还没准备好接受猪油汤
Wasn't ready for the cream of pork.
猪油?
Cream of pork?
在夏天?
In the summer?
是冷冻过的 你们怎么都?... 这个...
It was chilled. Why does...? The...
那个调酒师 他就是你的猪油
That mixologist, he's your cream of pork.
也许他很可口
He might be delicious,
但是加进现有的东西里不一定是好事
But don't mess with what's working.
不要把我英明的招聘决策
Don't equate my smart hiring decision
和你噩梦般的汤相提并论
To your nightmare soup.
一切尽在我掌握中
I got this.
喝点酒怎么样?
How about a drink?
噢 我... 我几乎不喝酒
Oh, I... I rarely drink.
液体卡路里之类的
Liquid calories and all.
- 我通常都买♥♥比较贴身的那种衣服 - 我也是
- Kind of a husky kid. - Me, too.
- 真的? - 嗯哼
- Really? -Uh-huh.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
我们喝起来吧? 好吗?
Let's do it, right? You know?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表