剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
瓦娜萨 我觉得咱们应该搞个自己的办公空间
Vanessa, I feel like we need our own office space!
- 为什么呢?! - 我勒个去啊!
- Why?! - Oh, my God!
你们都闭嘴别吵了好不好?!
Will everyone please shut up?!
- 不好意思啊 里科 - 嘘!
- Sorry, Rico. - Shh!
算了 瓦娜萨
Come on, Vaness.
咱们能找个更好的地方 好了
We can do better. All right...
我得过去一下... 不好意思
Okay, just gonna... Pardon.
它下面是弯曲的... 噢 是吗
Twisted underneath... Oh, okay.
天啊 我真是笨手笨脚 干洗的钱我来付
Oh, God, I'm such a klutz. I'll pay to have those dry-cleaned.
首先 我从未干洗过任何东西
First of all, I've never had anything dry-cleaned in my life.
第二 萨拉·金斯利弄上去的污渍?
Second of all, a stain by Sara Kingsley?
有没搞错? 从现在起这就是我最喜欢的裤子了
You kidding me? These are my new favorite pants.
你这么说的话 我要把整杯酒倒你身上
Oh, in that case, I'll dump the whole glass on you.
开玩笑了 这酒太好喝了
I'm kidding. I love this wine.
我想知道你所有的事
I want to know everything about you.
也没什么好知道的啦
Yeah, there's not that much to know.
我喜欢披萨 讨厌种族歧视 这啊那啊之类的
I love pizza, hate racism, yada, yada.
我觉得 你不仅仅是这样
Yeah, see, I think there's more to you than that.
你是个单身妈妈 靠自己一个人
You were a single mom, all alone,
把一个孩子养大成人
teaching a boy how to be a man.
我参与过成人受戒礼巡演 所以我了解
I play the bar mitzvah circuit, so I get it.
是的 那... 不容易 你知道还有什么不容易的事情吗?
Yeah, it was... it was tough. You know what else is tough?
再来一杯 麻烦
Getting another drink. Excuse me.
和你说 我们两个现在这个样子很让我兴奋 感觉很真实
You know, I'm excited about us. This feels real.
你是那种可以让我
You're the kind of woman that I could
- 整个晚上什么也不做只是和你聊天的女人 - 是啊
- spend the whole night just talking to. - Yeah.
我们可以这样 或者...
We could do that, or...
呃
Ugh.
我要去把我穿反的内♥裤♥转过来
I'm gonna go turn my underwear back around.
嗨 照说 我不应该和你说这话
Hi. So, I shouldn't have to say this to you,
因为你已经是个成年人了 但还是请你
because you're a grown woman, but please
不要在你儿子父亲的高档餐厅的
don't have car sex in the parking lot
停车场里搞车震 好吗?
of your son's father's classy restaurant, okay?
哦 是不是...
Oh. Or...
我就应该玩玩儿车震呢?
is car sex exactly what I should be having?
我刚才说的是不应该
I just said it wasn't.
你这是怎么了?
What's happening to you?
我只是和克雷格在一起就会变得随意而且没脑子
Just keeping things light and stupid with Craig.
和你说我就喜欢这么随意不用脑子
You know how I love light and stupid.
我是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
他是想明确我们之间的关系
He's trying to make it all serious,
而我还不知道 我是不是...
and I don't know if I...
萨拉 没错你是
Sara, there's clearly
遇到了一些困惑
some things you're working through,
但是对我来说 我只是不想
but for me, it's just about not wanting
在工作的时候再在汽车挡风玻璃里看到你白花花的屁♥股♥
to see your pale ass against a windshield when I'm at work,
所以 把车停到胡佛停车场那边或者别的什么地方
so, park on Hoover or something.
你还真是给了好多建议 到底...? 我还是自己搞清楚吧
There a lot you recommend, or...? I'll figure it out.
做一个女性CEO最棒的地方在于--
Best part about being a female CEO--
如果事情做得不尽如人意
when things don't go your way,
你总是可以把一切归咎于...
you can always just blame it on...
你的经期 这是男性主导型社会的失败
Your period. The failings of a male-dominated society.
男人就是泥巴 就是猪
Men are slimes. They're pigs.
我就是这么想的
I was gonna say that.
为什么你没有告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
你就是吉米餐厅的老板 "吉米"?
that you are the "Jimmy" Of Jimmy's?
哦 呃 和你说 我猜你是百度了我
Oh, well, you know, I just assumed you'd Googled me.
如果百度搜索 "吉米" 和 "餐厅"
If you Google "Jimmy" And "Restaurant"
我 应该是 第九条结果
I'm, like, the ninth one down.
哦 哇哦 但是我没有百度你
Oh, wow, but I didn't Google you.
- 但是现在我知道你百度了我 - 没错 而且
- But now I know you Googled me. - Yeah, and you know,
如果百度搜索 " 凯瑟琳·桑德森露胸照"... 嗯
if you Google, "Catherine Sanders topless,"... Mm-hmm.
你知道会跳出什么结果吗? 你在一辆敞篷车里
You know what you get? You in a convertible.
那张照片很可爱 哦 谢谢
Cute picture of you. Oh, thank you.
啊 我来付
Ah. I got this.
不 不 我付 啊 不要 不要 不要
No, no, I got it. Ah, bah, bah, dah.
我说真的
Really.
我们就出去了吧?
Want to get out of here?
好啊
Yeah.
我住的地方离这儿很近
My place is pretty close by.
我家更漂亮些 你还没去看过我家呢
Mine's nicer. You haven't even seen mine yet.
你家确实更漂亮
Yours is nicer.
把衬衫脱掉吧
Take off your shirt.
这个 也是我的更漂亮
Once again, mine's nicer.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
安丽诗 我... 我需要一个 呃
Annelise, I'll... I'll need a, uh,
"你昨晚做得很好但我需要走了" 的道别食物篮
You were great last night but I got to run basket.
是 要咖啡 法棍面包 其他配餐 我会把地址发给你
Yeah, coffee, bagels, the works. I'll send you the address.
我得挂了
I got to go.
- 嗨 和你说 我要... - 嗨!
- Hey. Listen, I'm gonna have... - Hey!
我现在要去旧金山
So I'm off to San Francisco.
我司机
My driver is
在楼下等你
downstairs waiting for you.
我让他给你带了卡布奇诺
I had him pick you up a cappuccino,
一个煎蛋饼 还有其他配餐
a frittata, the works.
比一个廉价的法棍面包好多了 是吧?
So much better than a cheap bagel, right?
祝你今天过得愉快 再见 美男
You have a good day. Bye, beautiful.
再见
Bye.
老爸 有人预定了办公室自助餐
Somebody ordered an office space buffet, papa
现在你也可以带伊蒂去看电影《八恶人》
Now we're even for when you took Edie to see The Hateful Eight.
吉米 这个Wi-Fi密♥码♥
Jimmy, this Wi-Fi password
我搞不来
is not gonna work for me.
我记不住那么长的数字
I can't remember all the numbers.
密♥码♥不可以换 908746527是我的幸运数字
Password stays. 908746527 is my lucky number.
我很喜欢这种自信的感觉 会让我想起了
But I love the confidence. You remind me of a young
年轻的凯瑟琳·桑德森
Catherine Sanders.
哦 对啊 对啊 你们的重量级约会怎么样啊?
Oh, yeah, yeah. How'd the big date go?
是不是像她在纽约客上那篇
Was it as sexy as her New Yorker piece
写技术行业里性别歧视的文章那样性感?
on gender bias in the tech space?
呃 感觉很好 就是有一点奇怪
Well, it was nice, but it was a little weird.
我想说 是她买♥♥的单
I mean, she paid for the check.
就是说 她不是做做样子和你客气一下
I mean, and not just like pretend to grab it
最后还是让我付 而是抢过账单 然后真的就付了
and then stick me for the bill. She got it, and she paid it.
你知道吗她们有紫色的信♥用♥卡♥
Do you know they have a Purple Card?
我有一个综合格斗超级粉丝卡
I have an MMA Superfan card.
每年消费2万 你就可以在八角广场拍照
Spend 20K in a year, you get to take a picture in The Octagon.
- 哦 是吗? - 很火啊
- Oh, yeah? - Boom.
欢迎来到巧克力工厂
Welcome to the chocolate factory.
- 小破屋 - 什么鬼
- Fixer-upper. - This blows.
嘿 免费房♥就是这样子
Hey, free is free.
噢 如果卫生检查员来了 千万别说英语
Oh, if the health inspector comes in, no hablo inglés.
但是 不 这... 这行得通的 是吧?
But, no, this... this could work, right?
你懂滴 我们可以把打印机放那儿
You know, if we put the printer over there,
把书柜放在那堆石棉旁边
and the bookcase over by that asbestos.
来啦!
Incoming!
这么多牛奶
So much milk.
真高兴和它说拜拜
Glad to say good-bye to that.
好吧
All right.
怎么了?
What's up?
呃 也许这样想很蠢 但是我总是认为
Uh, maybe this is stupid, but I always thought
有一间真正像样的办公室 才意味着我走对人生路了
that having a real office meant I was on the right track.
就像在硅谷海滩边的办公室
Like something you'd see in Silicon Beach
有着玻璃办公桌 和一群玩滑板的傻子
with glass desks, and dorks riding around on hoverboards.
随着岁月流逝 我从来没有想过
Growing up, I never thought
奇迹会发生在像我这种人
it was possible for someone like me,
或是其他人身上
and neither did anyone else.
但是 自从发明了这个应用...
With this app... which is short for application...
我觉得奇迹会发生 不过...
I felt maybe it was, but...
也许不会吧
maybe not.
嘿 一切都会好的
Hey, we'll find something better.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表