剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
去你的 瑞克!
Damn it, Rick!
那些人是谁?
Who are these people?
我给你的清单上的那些人呢?
Where are the people I gave you on that list?
他们真的很想来...
They really wanted to come...
只是真的通知时间太仓促了...
It was just really short notice...
当人去世的时候通知时间总是仓促的
It's always short notice when someone dies.
噢...
Oh...
真正认识他的任何一个人都不想来 是吧?
Anybody who really knew him didn't want to come, right?
我不知道为啥我受到了惊吓
I don't know why that surprises me.
我是杰克·马提诺的儿子但是我不想在这里
I'm Jack Martino's son and I don't want to be here.
为啥他们想呢?
Why would they?
顺带说一句 谢谢你们让我这么做
By the way, thanks for forcing me to do this.
现在当我想起我的老爸
Now when I think of my dad,
我就能把这个耻辱的悼念会
I can add this sham memorial
加进我的蹩脚回忆清单里了
to the list of crappy memories.
老爸... - 吉米... - 你知道?
Dad... - Jimmy... - You know what?
帮我个忙 好不?
Just do me a favor, okay?
别管我的事
Stay out of my business.
噢 嘿 我女票还告诉我
Oh, hey, my girl told me
关于杰克另一件操蛋的事
another thing that sucked about Jack.
过去每一次他洗牙完出去都会拿走6支牙刷
He used to grab six toothbrushes on his way out, every time.
我滴神啊! 你怎么认识他的?
God! How'd you know him?
萨拉和杰拉德真是够了! 逼我举办这个悼念会
Can you believe Sara and Gerald! Forcing me to throw this memorial,
请一大帮子我老爸不认识的人
filling it with a bunch of people my father didn't even know.
是哒 有勇气
Yeah, the nerve.
啥意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
没啥 我只是表示赞成
Nothing, I'm agreeing with you.
是哒 但是你赞成的声音听起来
Yeah, but you're agreeing in a voice that sounds
像是不同意我说的
like you don't agree with me.
我不喜欢那种调调
I don't like that voice.
看 我不打算骗你
Look, I'm not gonna lie.
这里是很糟
It's rough out there.
其中一个宾客还身穿印有
One of the guests is wearing a shirt that says,
"小鬼2可以在VHS观看" 字样的T恤
"Gremlins 2 Now Available on VHS."
是哒 但是杰拉德和萨拉
Yeah. But Gerald and Sara
昨天从我这拿了你老爸的旧地址
got your dad's old address from me yesterday,
他们打了一整天的电♥话♥
so that they could spend all day cold-calling
询问镇上的每一个人
every business in his town,
看是否有员工认识你老爸
asking if any of the employees knew your dad
好请他们来悼念会 这样你就能
to fill this place up so that you could
给他一个好的的道别了
give him a proper good-bye.
所以 真有担当
So, yeah, the nerve.
太疯狂了 老兄
This is crazy, bro.
我不能直到求婚的时候我还在跟着你
I can't keep babysitting you until I propose.
听着...
Listen...
如果你不替我保密
if you don't blow my secret,
我就让你当伴郎
I will make you one of my groomsmen.
- 首席伴郎 - 不行!
- Best man. - No!
好哒 我只是不能...
Okay, well, then I just can't...
别 好吧...
No, okay...
秘密首席伴郎
secret best man.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
是哒 我会有一个首席伴郎
Yeah, I will have a best man
但不是你 但暗地里
that isn't you, but secretly,
就我俩儿来说 你就是我的首席伴郎
between you and me, you're my best man.
但你知道我不擅长保密
But you know I'm bad at keeping secrets.
好呗 那我想我只能再找
Well, then I guess I'll just have to find
另一个秘密伴郎啦...
another secret best man...
我会保密的!
I'll keep it!
我会好好保密的
I'll keep it so good.
喔 老天 感谢上苍
Oh, God, thank God.
好了? 好了
All right? All right. -
糟了 现在我不得不计划一下单身趴体了
Crap, now I have to plan a bachelor party.
我没时间弄这个
I don't have time for this.
嗨 我想 呃
Hi, I'd like to, uh,
就我老爸杰克·马提诺说几句
say a few words about my father Jack Martino.
我想说的是
There's an expression I say,
呃 "每一天都是上帝赐予的礼物
uh, um, "Every day is a gift,
但是生活却没有回报的条例"
but life doesn't have a return policy."
老爸和我都爱
My dad and I loved to listen to the radio...
坐在后院听收音机
and sit in the backyard,
并且我们会一起听天使的游戏...
and we would listen to the Angels game together...
...但是我只是假装很喜欢
...but I pretended to love it
因为这就是平常老爸和儿砸会做的事
because it was the classic father-son thing to do.
真♥相♥是 我对棒球啥的一无所知
Truth is, I didn't know anything about baseball.
我也不懂
I didn't know what the hell
播音员到底在扯啥 但...
the announcers were talking about, but...
...这是我唯一能和老爸一起
...it was the only thing I could do with my father
不用跟他说话就能做的事
where we didn't have to talk to each other.
我老爸不是个完美的人
My dad wasn't a great guy.
他自私 粗鲁...
He was selfish, and he was rude...
这也是身在此处的你们不是他真正朋友的原因...
that's why you're all here instead of his real friends...
...但是他是我老爸...
...but he was my dad...
...并且我希望他现在依旧活着 因为...
...and I wish he were still alive today because...
...他还没见过我的家人
...he never got to meet my family.
杰克·马提诺不怎么喜欢我
Jack Martino didn't like much,
但是他应该会喜欢我的家人
but he would have liked my family.
他说过
He would have said,
"他们对你太好啦"
"They're too good for you."
他说的对
And he would have been right.
这是我很遗憾的一件事
That's the one thing I regret.
老爸还没机会见到我的...
My father never had the chance to meet my...
谢谢
Thank you.
我滴乖乖 这太尴尬啦
Boy, that was embarrassing.
他还好吗? 你和他谈过没?
Is he all right? Did you talk to him?
他在里面吗?
Is he in there?
宝贝 你讲得太好了
Baby, that was beautiful.
谢啦
Thank you.
真的 老爸
It really was, Dad.
我们说的是不是没错?
So, were we right?
你感觉好点没?
Do you feel better?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表