剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
我看起来好搞笑
I look ridiculous.
你看起来像红心乐队的工作人员
You look like a roadie for Heart.
一个酷炫的工作人员
A cool roadie.
你还记得上一次你穿成这样我们干了什么吗?
Remember what we did last time you wore an outfit like that?
记得
Yes.
但我上次穿成这样的时候
But the last time I wore an outfit like this,
你手臂上还没有那个什么鬼纹身
you didn't have that thing on your arm.
啊 我得给伤口消下毒
Oh, I got to get this disinfected.
安丽诗!
Annelise!
你还在这啊?
You're still here?
可以啊你
Rock on, girl.
要是我妈的话早就趴下了
My mom would so be asleep by now.
好了 来了
Okay, here it comes.
来了来了 等我的卡丁车
And... okay, wait for my go-kart.
好的 然后
Okay. And...
- 你看到了吗 - 看到了
- You see it? - Hey.
- 来了 - 嗯嗯
- There it goes. - Yeah.
- 太疯狂了 - 简直变♥态♥啊 是吧?
- Crazy. - Sick, right?
- 太变♥态♥了 - 我还有另一台
- So sick. - I got another one
虽然没有这台那么好 但我会找到它的
that's not as-as good as this, but I'll find it.
你觉得今晚对我爸有多重要?
How important would you say tonight is for my dad?
当你♥爸♥看到那个帕德马·拉希米的婚姻出现困难的时候
You were with your dad when he read that rumor
你和他一起是吧?
about Padma Lakshmi's marriage being on the rocks, right?
是啊 那是他第一次抱我
Yeah, it was the first time he hugged me.
今晚对他来说 比婚姻对帕德马还重要
He wants this more than Padma.
他爱这个餐厅多于一切
He loves this restaurant more than anything.
比帕德马对她的婚姻还重要? 我的天啊
More than Padma? Oh, my God.
酒保!
Barkeep!
我叫你呢!
I'm yelling at you!
撕心裂肺地叫你呢!
At the top of my lungs!
把我当成什么了 隐形的啊?
What am I, invisible?
我看得到你
I see you.
我是凯尔
I'm Kyle.
我是萨拉
I'm Sara.
我刚准备走
I'm about to head out.
你想去银湖那里的派对吗?
Any chance you want to head to a party in Silver Lake?
等下
Hold that thought.
来 跟我来
Here, come with me.
好的
Okay.
嘿 小婊砸
Hey, yoo-hoo.
看到这个帅哥了吗?
See this hot young guy?
他刚邀请我和他一起走
He just asked me to leave with him.
所以说所谓的"对我有好处"是对的
So, yeah, "Good for me" is right.
是啊 我正是那么说的
Yeah, that's what I said, good for you.
但你带着嘲讽的语气说的
Yeah, but you said it with a tone.
这是不是说明你想一起去
Hey, so does that mean you want to come?
你很萌 但不
You're sweet, but no.
我比你大可能有二十岁
I'm, like, 20 years older than you.
哇 你38了?
Whoa, you're 38?
嗯
Yes.
嗯 是的
Yes, I am.
好吧 你想纹什么?
All right, so what do you want?
一个 "C" 代表查森?
You want a "C" For Chason?
还是一个 "A" 代表亚伯
"A" For Abe?
哪个会小一点?
What's smaller?
杰拉德 你在干嘛?
Gerald, what are you doing?
噢 他在犹豫
Oh, he's still deciding.
不 不 你知道吗
No, no, you know what,
查森 他不选了
Chason, he's not deciding.
查森 我忍♥你忍♥了一晚了
Chason, I've taken your crap all night.
比我想象中忍♥得还多
I-I've gone further than I thought I would.
人是有底线的?
There's a line, okay?
然而这个已经触犯到我底线了
And this is crossing it.
我儿子不弄纹身
So my son is not getting a tattoo.
儿子除非你想弄个
Unless of course you want a tattoo, son.
- 我不想 - 他不想弄纹身
- No, I don't. - No, he doesn't want a tattoo.
- 哥们... - 查森 少来了 你知道你为什么而来的
- Dude... - Chason, come on, you know why you're here.
开始宣传我的餐厅 或者给我滚
Okay, start promoting my restaurant, or get the hell out.
查森!
Chason!
查森 至少说一句 "我讨厌吉米餐厅"
Chason, hey, at least say, "I hate Jimmy's."
我们可以将这个剪出来的吧?
We can edit that out, right?
额 老爸 让我来吧?
Uh, Dad, if I may?
嘿 查森
Hey, Chason.
你可能很有钱很出名
You know, you may be rich and famous,
一堆人喜欢你的歌♥
and millions of people may love your music,
但你要知道...
but know this...
宝宝我不喜欢
it's not for me.
又瞎说大实话了
There's that honesty again.
好吧 我可能是变心软了
All right, maybe I have gone soft,
但 你知道吗 我能接受
but, you know what, maybe I'm okay with it.
你现在想明白了?
You figured that out now?
我刚看了十二分钟的卡丁车视频
I just watched a 12-minute go-kart video.
还静音的
With no sound.
等下 等一下 我想到了
Wait a minute, wait a minute, I- I got it.
@杰米...
@JimmyThe...
你慢慢来 我要我的和她的一样好看
Take your time, I want mine to look as good as hers.
- 指甲花 - 那最好是指甲花
- Henna. - That better be henna.
我觉得你不应该改了它
I don't think you should have changed it.
一个差一点的纹身没什么不好
There's nothing wrong with a bad tattoo.
呵呵 来自一个女人屁♥股♥上纹着...
Eh, says the woman with a tattoo on her hip that says...
艾蒂是谁?
Who's Eddie?
你在说什么 谁是艾蒂?
What do you mean, who is Eddie?
你一直都是珍珠果酱乐队的死忠粉嘛
You were always a big Pearl Jam fan.
我跟你说的是伊蒂
I told you "Edie."
你应该纹条蛇的 哥们
Should have went with a snake, man.
新手一个
Rookie.
好吧 从现在开始 你就是艾蒂了
All right, from now on, you're Eddie.
她睡过去了
Oh, she's passed out.
给她额头上纹个猴子
Put a monkey on her forehead.
不吗?
No?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表