剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
Oh.
嗨
Hi.
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
我可以先说嘛?
Can I go first?
我今晚要去纽约 要在那儿呆五天
I have to go to New York tonight for five days,
我知道你肯定在想 没有我你要怎么活
and I know you are wondering how you're gonna survive without me,
所以我给你带了这小礼包
so I brought you a little care package.
真是有心啊 凯瑟琳 我在想...
That's sweet. Catherine, I've been thinking...
你给我做了曲奇饼干吗?
You made me cookies?
不不不 才不是我啦 我让沃夫冈·帕克做的
No, no, no, no, no, no. I had Wolfgang Puck do it,
但我跟他说不要坚果 因为 你说过嘛
but I told him no nuts, because, as you say,
然后这就算不上甜点拉
then it's not dessert anymore.
- 这个不算是甜点了 对吧? - 是 没错儿
- It's not dessert anymore, right? - No. Right.
好吧
All right.
你要给我钱?
You got me money?
好吧 这只是些现金啦 我本想着
Well, it's cash. I was gonna buy you
把所有你喜欢的Tom Ford的鞋给买♥♥了
those Tom Ford shoes you like, but I know
但是我知道你更喜欢自己去店里逛
you love going into the store yourself.
我就知道总有一天他会出现的
I know one day he's gonna show up.
- 汤姆 - 是 他会的 还有就是 呃
- Tom. - Yeah, he is. And, uh,
这儿还有一样东西
there's one more thing.
你给我买♥♥了个手♥机♥?
You got me a phone?
不 呃 实际上
No, uh, actually,
我下星期准备了一次约会
there's an appointment in there for next week
准备那时候告诉你我爱上你了
to tell you that I love you.
在这之前 我需要时间来鼓足勇气
That gives me time to muster up the confidence
也要给你一点儿时间来考虑一下
and gives you time to prepare any questions or comments
你的答复 所以...
that you may have. So...
哇哦
Wow.
凯瑟琳...
Catherine...
你真是太好了
You are wonderful.
这个嘛 我早就知道呀
Well, I already knew that.
的确
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我们来吃点儿小饼干吧
Let's have some of these cookies.
好
Okay.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
您要点餐吗?
Are you gonna order?
在这个垃圾店吗? 算了吧
From this dump? No.
我待在这儿只是因为在我虚弱无比的时候
I'm only here because of an elaborate proposal
被卷入了一场精心策划的骗局
I got roped into because I'm weak.
糟了
Crap.
该走了
Gotta go.
嘿 这个是不是 呃
Hey, isn't this the, uh,
我们第一次打发时间的时候闲聊的地方?
place we ate the very first time we hung out?
呃 好像是 对 就是这儿
Uh, yeah. Yeah, it is.
我记得我当时很紧张
I remember I was so nervous.
你知道我事先有在我的电脑上过写我们要聊什么话题吗?
You know I wrote conversation topics on my palm?
瓦娜萨?
Vanessa?
嘿! 你们哪个混♥蛋♥偷了我的手♥机♥?
Hey! Which one of you jabronies stole my phone?
快老实交代 不然我就炸了你们
Speak up or I'll deep-fry your face.
我要吃了你们
I will eat you.
好吧 谢谢你们
Okay, thank you.
我们再看一下手♥机♥追踪软件怎么说吧
Let's just check the phone tracking app again.
哦 它现在不在这儿了 我们走吧
Oh, it's not here anymore. We should go.
谢谢你们啊 大胆先生
Thank you, Señor Plucky's.
四号♥的餐 大牧场主套餐
Number four, ranchero style.
那是我们的
That's us.
我觉得吧 我必须诚实一点儿
I mean, I have to be honest.
我从来都不是一个什么好男人
I haven't always been a good guy.
我总是把事情搞砸
I've messed up.
我也犯过很多错
I've made mistakes.
但是现在我能挽回萨拉的心啊
But now I could get Sara back.
这会是个错误吗?
Is that a mistake?
凯瑟琳是一个相当出色的人
Catherine is such a wonderful person.
她让我燃起了挑战欲 而且她说
And she challenges me, and according to her,
她下星期就要说爱我
she's gonna be in love with me next week.
我应不应该把这一切告诉萨拉呢? 如果说了也没用怎么办?
Do I give all that up for Sara? What if it doesn't work out?
如果萨拉还是无动于衷怎么办?
What happens if it doesn't work out with Sara?
那我是不是会会搅乱整个家庭? 太危险了
And I mess the whole family up? Danger.
我是说 难道我现在只是在追寻过去的回忆
I mean, am I chasing something from the past
而其实现在一切早已不复过往了吗?
that maybe doesn't exist anymore?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
我真希望刚刚和萨拉真的做了
I wish Sara would've just had sex with me.
现在我肯定就能想得更明白
I'd be thinking a lot more clear right now.
是呀
Yeah.
我为什么会要和你说这个?
Why am I even talking to you?
你都还没有说过一句完整的话呢
You don't even speak in complete sentences.
- 是呀 - 看看你
- Yeah. - Look at you.
不可爱吗?
Don't you look cute?
现在 我们把这个戴上
Here, let's put this on.
哦 你老爸老妈就要被你可爱死了
Oh, your mommy and daddy are gonna melt.
这样吧? 为什么我不直接采取更成熟的方式呢?
You know what? Why don't I just take the mature approach?
为什么我不能去告诉萨拉
Why don't I tell Sara
我还没有和凯瑟琳分手呢?
I haven't broken up with Catherine yet?
我需要时间再想想
I need more time.
好的 爷爷
Yes, Grandpa.
你刚刚是喊我爷爷了吗?
Did you just call me Grandpa?
我难道没有很你说过别叫我爷爷吗?
Didn't I tell you never to call me Grandpa?
说过呀
Yeah.
好吧 你可以叫我爷爷
You can call me Grandpa.
好的 爷爷
Okay, Grandpa.
过来 来爷爷怀里!
Come on, come on!
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
总的来说呢 虽然说分手很残忍♥ 但我还是做了
So, the breakup was brutal, but I did it.
你那边儿怎么样?
How'd it go for you?
我也说了
I did it, too.
但是 那个 有点...
Yeah, uh, it was...
哦 天呐 没有比这更惨的了
Oh, God, it was the worst.
- 这样啊 - 简直就是一桩惨案
- Oh. - It was a bloodbath.
小姐 打扰一下?
Excuse me, miss?
能帮我们照以下第一张全家福吗?
Would you mind taking our first family photo?
没问题 反正今天每个人都很婊
Why not? I guess I'm everybody's bitch today.
总算来了 我得走了
Finally. Gotta go.
恭喜你们!
Congrats!
小偷怎么会来医院呢?
Why did the thief go to the hospital?
他是不是知道我会揍他了
Oh, he knows what I'm gonna do to him.
他可能吃大胆先生的时候吃病了
You know, maybe he got sick from Señor Plucky's.
我之前看到有人在他家厨房♥里刮胡子
I once saw a guy shaving in their kitchen.
不过 这地方有勾起你的回忆吗?
But, uh, doesn't this place bring you back?
我们在这儿一起迎接伊蒂的到来呢
Feels like yesterday we were here
一切都历历在目
meeting Edie for the first time.
这是我们人生中最美好的一天
Best day of our lives.
那是尸体吗?
Is that a dead body?
我觉得不是吧
No, I don't think so.
弗兰克 我们该把尸体放在哪里?
Frank, where do we put the dead body?
管他呢 我只是...
anywany, um, I just...
那一天太神奇了
such a magical day.
我记得你在笑...
I remember your smile...
他的脸简直支离破碎
Man, his face looked like the end of a burrito.
看起来就像碎成渣渣的玉米片
You know, when it starts falling apart?
真恶心
I hate that.
我们还是去找手♥机♥吧
Let's just go find my phone.
你看 手♥机♥在移♥动♥呢
Uh, look, phone's on the move.
去找吧
Let's do it.
看啊
Hey, look at this.
他们找到他的腿了
They found his legs.
他家人肯定会很高兴的
His family's gonna be thrilled.
我真不知道哪个更糟糕一点儿
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表