剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
喜当爷
第一季第十二集
嘿 伙计们 伊蒂赶紧的
Hey, everyone. Edie, hop to it.
喔 各位 我的车引擎还开着 这是我的新尝试
Oh, everybody, I'm trying this new thing where I leave my car
这样我就不会陷进你们所有疯狂的事儿里去啦 那么...
running so I don't get caught up in all your mishegas, so...
伊蒂 你将要和
Edie, you'll spend the day
吉米一起待一天 这样我们就能建造你的新卧室啦!
with Jimmy so we can build your new bedroom set!
好的 来吧 小猪猪 我们出发啦
All right, come on, pork chop, let's go.
噢 呃 我们能先谈谈你要带伊蒂去哪儿不?
Oh. Uh, can we talk about where you're taking Edie?
杰拉德 我刚跟你说了车还开着
Gerald, I just told you about the running car thing.
或许你可以带她去
I was hoping you could maybe take her
帕萨迪纳科技博物馆?
to the Pasadena Museum of Science & Technology?
听起来挺无聊的
That sounds so boring.
他一直痴迷于让伊蒂多接触烧脑子的事物
He's obsessed with having her around smart stuff all the time.
就像 就这样吧 让她静静地做个小孩子就好
It's like, come on. Let her just be a kid.
有时候小宝贝只是想看看《天堂单身汉》.
Sometimes a baby just wants to watch Bachelor in Paradise.
喔 那乔希怎么样? 他是个麻烦鬼
Oh, what about that Josh, huh? He's trouble.
我不看这个节目 我... 我只是猜测
I don't watch the show. I... I just am guessing.
好吧伊蒂
All right, Edie,
我会带你去博物馆
I'll take you to the museum.
我会教你一些真正重要的事
I'll teach you some really important things
比如怎样在半小时内逛完一个无聊的博物馆
like how to get through a boring museum in a half hour.
你从一个礼品店开始 然后直走到出口
You start at the gift shop, then go straight to the exit.
来吧
Come on.
来 我会把这些放你手上
Here, I'm gonna put these on your hand.
拿好了哈
There you go.
怕你飘走我会握着你的小手
Now I'll hold on to you so you don't float away.
然后以防万一我也扶着这个垃圾桶 看到了吧?
And then I'll hold on to this trash can just in case. See?
- 是哒 - 好啦 我们试试放手咯? 准备好了吗?
-Yeah. -All right, should we try it? Ready?
-我可以放手了吗? - 是哒
-Should I let go? -Yeah.
真的?
Yeah?
我能放开这个了不?
Should I let go of this?
可以哒
Yeah.
好了 你没有飘走
There we go. You didn't float away.
现在你告诉你老爸 你学到了关于一些关于科学的东西
Now you tell your dad you learned something about science.
- 这叫重力 - 不好意思
-It's called gravity. - I'm sorry.
我本不想打扰你们 我的名字叫莱斯莉
I don't want to bother you, but my name is Leslie,
我是阿佩斯模特公♥司♥的星探
and I'm a modeling scout from Apex Models.
喔 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我感到很荣幸 头发还是皮肤?
I'm very flattered. Hair or skin?
实际上我对这位小姑娘很感兴趣
I was actually interested in this little lady.
喔 呃 这是我孙女伊蒂
Oh. Uh, this is my granddaughter Edie.
- 说嗨 伊蒂 - 嗨 伊蒂
-Say hi, Edie. -Hi, Edie.
噢 你不能说 "伊蒂" 你要说... 你叫啥名?
Oh, you don't say "Edie." You say... What's your name?
- 莱斯莉 - 莱斯莉 说 "嗨 莱斯莉"
-Leslie. - Leslie. Say, "Hi, Leslie."
嗨 莱斯莉 嗨 莱斯莉
Hi, Leslie. Hi, Leslie.
嗨 小宝贝 她以前做过模特吗?
Hi, sweetheart. Has she modeled before?
没有 但是她已经表现出了兴趣
No, but she has expressed interest.
她对自己的身体很自信
She's very comfortable with her body.
几乎整天都是光着的
She's naked most of the day.
来 给你
Well, here you go.
这周四 我们有个
This Thursday, we are having an audition
婴幼儿食品公♥司♥的新广♥告♥ 你可以带她来试镜
for a new toddler food campaign, and you should bring her by.
再见 小甜甜
Bye, sweetie.
你听到了不伊蒂?
You hear that, Edie?
你要当模特啦
You're gonna be a model.
你的生活会比现在好很多
Your life is gonna be so much better now.
嘿 大伙儿 我有一个激动人心的消息要宣布
Hey, everybody. I've got exciting news.
我们工作期间停车不用付钱了?
We don't have to pay for parking at work?
别猜了 不是的
Stop trying to guess. No.
伊蒂要当模特啦!
Edie here is gonna be a model!
伊蒂!
Edie!
太棒了
That is awesome.
恭喜
Congrats.
哈 不客气 随便吧
Um, you're welcome. Whatever.
过来 老板 我其实也有一些好消息给你
Come here, boss. I actually got some great news for you, too.
你知道婕丝吧?
You know Jess,
我们的新晋预备厨师 她对某人有感觉
our new prep cook? She's got a little crush.
好吧 告诉她我很荣幸
Well, tell her I'm flattered,
但是我除了副厨级以上的 都不约
but I date nothing but sous chefs and above.
- 不 不 她喜欢安丽诗 - 哦
- No, no, she likes Annelise. - Oh.
好吧 现在我想约她了
Yeah. Now I want to date her.
我在想这和我有啥关系
I wonder what that says about me.
你懂的 这真的会
You know, this is really gonna
给这里增添情趣
spice things up around here,
因为这厨房♥太无聊了
'cause this place has been boring.
发生在这儿最有趣的事
Most interesting thing that happened here
就是面包烤焦了
was when that bread shipment was late.
是的 那是啥? 就是过了一个小时才发现烤焦了
Yeah, what was that? It was, like, a half hour late.
这没什么 维克托 那个怎么样 呃
We do okay here. Victor, what about that, uh,
你正在交往的烤箱技师怎么样?
oven technician you were dating?
呃 安妮斯卡只是为了绿卡才跟我约会
Ah. Agnieska was only dating me for a green card.
然后她发现我没有绿卡
Then she found out I don't have a green card.
我不想听这个 啦啦啦啦啦...
I don't want to hear that. Lalalalalalaaaaaaaa...
安丽诗? 安丽诗? 过来嘛!
Annelise? Annelise? Hey!
嘿 最近身边有什么妞?
Hey, so any, uh, ladies in your life lately?
我不想跟你谈这个
This conversation is not happening.
我告诉过你 我是不会把工作和生活混在一起的
I told you I don't mix work and pleasure.
为啥不呢? 我啥都跟你说
Why not? I tell you everything.
每次我和一个新妹子啪啪啪
Every time I sleep with a new girl,
我第一时间发短♥信♥给你 真希望我没有这样做
you're the first person I text. I wish I wasn't.
安丽诗 这个女孩
Annelise, this girl
很适合你
is perfect for you.
因为她喜欢我并且她是拉拉?
Because she likes me and she's gay?
我知道这个问题的答案应该是不
I can tell the answer for that is supposed to be no.
要拿五个
Gonna take five.
哇哦 她真的很漂亮
Wow. She's actually pretty good-looking.
你都不知道但你却准备撮合我们?
You were trying to set us up before you knew that?
别这样 好吧 这不是红娘服务
All right, come on. This is not a dating service.
回去工作 大伙儿们
Get back to work, everyone.
- 如果你真的想钓她 发短♥信♥给我 - 哦
- If you do hook up with her, text me. - Oh.
- 我还要! - 不 不 不 不 不 不
- Again! - No, no, no, no, no, no.
你现在是模特了 你现在不能吃焦糖布丁了
You're a model now. No crème brûlee for you.
CJ 帮忙做点芹菜给她可以吧?
CJ, chop her up some celery, huh?
哇哦 现在我总算知道为什么他们会说 "博物馆腿" 了
Ugh. Whoa. Now I know why they call them museum legs.
- 博物馆之旅怎么样? - 喔 很棒
- How was it? -Oh, it was great.
很...
It was so...
学到了很多知识
interactive.
她有跟化学反应堆一起玩吗?
Did she play with the reactor?
是的 她很喜欢 不错 不错
Oh, she loved it, yeah, yeah.
她钻进去了 并且她在打转
She got inside, and she spun around,
然后她感到了...静电 并且...
and she felt the... static, and...
我没去 我想去的
I didn't go. I wanted to go.
我也想 但是有些疯狂的事发生了
I did, but something amazing happened.
一些会永远改变我们生活的事请
Something that's gonna change all of our lives forever.
- 你给我们买♥♥了新房♥子? - 不 噢 我滴神啊 这就是
- You bought us a new house? - No. Oh, God, is that a thing
你想要我做的事吗?
you're waiting for me to do?
不 一个模特星探发掘了伊蒂
No. A modeling scout discovered Edie
并且想让她去一个广♥告♥活动试镜
and wants her to audition for a big ad campaign.
好吧 太糟糕了
Well, it's too bad
模特是事业道路上的一片荒芜之地
modeling is just such a wasteland of a career path.
不那么有趣 但这对伊蒂来说也算是一种赞赏
Otherwise, it could be fun. It's a nice compliment though.
瓦娜萨 伊蒂能当模特吗?
Vanessa, can Edie model?
抱歉 我刚才在说啥? 当我不存在吗?
Sorry. What did I just say? Am I a ghost?
我支持杰拉德 没门儿
I'm with Gerald. No way.
萨拉 伊蒂能当模特吗?
Sara, can Edie model?
我站他们一边
I agree with them.
- 我觉得这主意不好 - 哎!
- I don't think it's a good idea. -Aah!
小时候 我老妈每年都会带我
When I was little, my mom would enter me
去参加蓝莓公主选美大赛
in the Princess Blueberry pageant every year.
我想到这个还在起鸡皮疙瘩
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表