剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
我还在想乔丹和他女朋友
I'm thinking about Jordan and his girlfriend,
我居然也有点儿想跟这些傻♥逼♥一样--
and I'm thinking maybe I might want what those dorks have--
谈一场真正的恋爱
a real relationship.
这就是我一直想要的
That's all I've ever wanted.
我俩可以组成一个平凡的家庭
You know, we'd be a real, normal family.
可是... 万一我俩谈崩了呢
Uh, but.. what if things end badly
就像我之前谈的那些那样?
like every relationship I've ever had?
如果我俩最后恨对方恨得咬牙切齿
And what if we end up hating each other,
就像我之前的恋爱那样 怎么办?
like every relationship I've ever had?
我们会变成那种 把孩子送到对方家里
We'd be one of those families that drops their kid off
不说一句话就走的人
at each other's houses without saying a word to each other.
我们不能这样 对吧?
We can't do this, can we?
所以 不当炮♥友♥了?
So... friends without benefits?
不当了
Friends without benefits.
再来最后一炮也无伤大雅
One last benefit wouldn't hurt anyone.
- 看爷怎么收拾你 - 好啊 快来吧
- I'm gonna obliterate you. - Oh, good.
一位女智者告诉我 约会之后要打给女伴
You know, a wise woman told me to call someone
告诉她们 和她们在一起很开心 所以
to let 'em know I had a nice time with them, so, uh,
我就给你打个电♥话♥ 和你说下 今天很开心
this is me calling to say that I had a good time with you.
你终于记得我电♥话♥了哈
You know my number.
约会咋样?
How did your date go?
凑合吧 但...
It was okay. I mean...
我觉得她也不是我的阿玛尔
I don't think I found my Amal.
抱歉没帮上你哈
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
没事的
It's all right.
我的阿玛尔一定在某处等着我
My Amal is out there somewhere.
希望你不会介意我用了你的洗发液
Hope you don't mind, I used your shampoo.
还有护发素
And your conditioner,
还有浓发剂和润丝剂
and your volumizer, and your finishing rinse.
海蒂在你家?!
Heidi's at your place?!
噢 虽然她不是我的阿玛尔
Oh, just 'cause she's not my Amal
但是也可以做泰勒·戴恩嘛
doesn't mean she can't be my Taylor Dayne.
- 我了个去 - 拜
- Oh, my God. - Bye.
- 谁的电♥话♥? - 我外婆
- Who were you on the phone with? - My grandma.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表