剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
我也不知道啊 老弟
I don't know, man.
也许她在浴室里?
Maybe she's in the bathroom?
你应该看看浴室
You should check the bathroom.
呦
Yo.
呦 你在哪儿呢?
Yo. Where are you?
我在你家浴缸里 怎么了?
I'm in your tub. What's wrong?
噢 太好了 你在浴室里
Oh, good. You're in the bath.
呃 伊蒂马上就要进浴室了
Uh, Edie's about to come into the bathroom.
啊哦 我撒谎了
Uh-oh. I lied.
我在隔壁你♥妈♥的♥浴室里
I'm in your mom's tub next door.
- 它带按♥摩♥的 - 快去客房♥那边啊
- It has the jets. - Well, get to the guesthouse.
伊蒂马上就要把我们所有东西都冲走了
Edie's about to flush all our stuff.
大兄弟 不是我想吓唬你
Bro, I don't mean to alarm you, but homegirl
但是乖乖女马上就要变大力水手了
is going all Houdini on that lock.
好吧 这确实挺让人震惊的
Okay, that's kind of impressive.
格雷格 是你么?
Greg, is that you?
萨拉 其实我叫克雷格啦
Oh. Uh, Sara. It's Craig, actually.
不是事儿 能见到你真好
No biggie. It's really good to see you.
- 这是我男朋友 - 嗨 我叫詹姆斯·马提诺 你好
- This is my boyfriend. - Hi. James Martino. Pleasure.
你好 这位是朱丽叶
Cheers. This is Juliet.
那罗密欧在哪儿?
Where's Romeo?
让我猜猜 你们第一次约会?
Let me guess, first date?
- 第二次了 其实 - 是啊
- Actually, second. - Yeah.
第二次约会啊 我们第二次是啥时候? 好久以前了吧
Second date. What was our second date? It was so long ago.
是啊 差不多两年前了吧 对不?
It was, like, what, two years ago, right?
感觉就像昨天一样呢
Feels like it was just yesterday.
比不了人家热恋期啦 但是真正难得的是
You can't beat new love. But the real trick
在第二年还能保持那个新鲜劲
is finding a way to keep that excitement alive year two.
实在不能跟你们分享我们怎么做到的
We can't tell you how we did it.
闲杂人等面前不太合适
Wouldn't be appropriate around mixed company.
噢 詹姆斯 别说这个行吗
Oh, James. Stop.
呃 我们准备走了
Uh, we're gonna take off.
萨拉 再次遇到你很高兴
It was great running into you again, Sara.
詹姆斯 你也是
James.
嘿 克雷格
Hey, Craig.
是这样的 我开了家餐厅
You know, I own a restaurant nearby.
假如你有兴趣...
If you're interested in...
继续聊聊的话呢 我非常愿意请你们吃个夜宵
continuing the night, I'd love to buy you guys a nightcap.
- 谢谢 不过我们也挺累了... - 好啊
- Thanks, but we're pretty beat... - Sure,
- 恭敬不如从命啊? - 好的 太好了
- why not? - Okay, good.
跟着我们走吧
Follow us, huh?
他现在妒火中烧呢
He's jealin' so hard.
他们正在往这边看呢么?
Are they looking over here right now?
是的 哇哦
Yep. Whoa.
好了 别往上掂
Okay, no cupping.
跟他一起的那个女生你看着眼熟不?
Does that girl he was with look familiar to you?
我发誓我在哪儿见过她
I swear I've seen her somewhere before.
她是不是 "不多不少" 的店员?
Is she a Price Is Right Girl?
你绝对不会信的 那个詹姆斯
You're not gonna believe this, but that James guy,
- 我们以前滚过床单 差不多一年前 - 啥玩意?
- we slept together. Like, a year ago. - What?
- 也就是说他骗她 - 真的假的?
- Which means he cheated on her. -Seriously?
- 真的 - 真是个混♥蛋♥
- Yeah. - What a jackass.
我知道她是谁了 我觉得她是我的牙科保健员
I know who she is. I think she's my dental hygienist.
不 不是她
No, it's not her.
瓦娜萨从浴缸里出来啦
Vanessa is out of the tub.
我们不知道瓦娜萨身上是浴袍还是浴巾
We don't know if it's a robe or a towel situation.
但是我们知道 她正在冲向
What we do know is right now she's headed over
杰拉德的卫生间
to Gerald's bathroom to stop Edie
去阻止伊蒂把所有能拿到的贵重物品
from flushing everything they hold dear
冲到马桶里
down the toilet.
啊 我的等级戒指
Uh, my class ring.
我的北极探险家指南针
My Arctic explorer's compass.
我的二等奖科学展览绶带
My second place science fair ribbon.
我也有酷酷的东西的 好吗
I have cool stuff, too.
啊 别这样
Oh, come on.
伊蒂 住手! 想想厕所怪兽!
Edie, stop! Remember the toilet monster!
推车里的最后一件东西 各位 什么都有可能
Last item in the cart, folks. Could be anything.
反正我希望它是家传宝物
I know I'm hoping for a family heirloom.
嗯哼 你们为什么都支持这件事?
Mm-hmm. Why are you all rooting for this?
啊 那是我的硬盘 里面 里面有所有的照片
Oh. That's my hard drive, with-with all my photos
视频 和我的鬼点子
and my videos and my memes
还有关于文化基因的新想法
and my ideas for new memes.
不要!
No!
各位 不管接下来发生什么 这都是一个惊心动魄的时刻
Guys, whatever happens next, it's been one heck of a ride.
哦 瓦娜萨来了
Ooh, and here comes Vanessa
- 但她穿着浴袍什么都看不见 - 抓住啊
- in a robe that covers everything. - Get it.
我就说嘛!
That's what I'm talking about!
啊?!
Huh?!
好吧 那
All right, well,
我们也该回去工作了
we should probably get back to work.
订单已经堆成山了 对的
Orders are piling up. Yeah.
我们到了 这是我的小型...
And here we are. Here's my little, uh...
小餐馆 低调炫耀一下
my little food joint. Humble brag.
看出来了 - 快进来 我已经把桌子订好了
Yeah. - Come on in. Got the table all set up for you guys.
- 就坐这儿 - 不错啊
- Here we are. - Nice.
- 我来 - 谢谢
- Allow me. - Thank you.
抱歉 克雷格 我一直没问 你 呃...
I'm sorry, Craig, I didn't even ask. What, uh...
你是做什么工作的?
what is it that you do?
- 搞音乐 - 啊
- I'm a musician. - Ah.
目前呢 在一个爵士五重奏乐队里 叫五胞胎
Right now, I'm in a jazz quintet, The Quintangibles.
名字是我起的 但是我不是很喜欢
I made up the name, but I hate it.
赚得多不多?
How's the money in that?
这个嘛 如果你玩音乐
Well, if you get into music
还想着赚钱的话 那你就输了 是吧?
for the money, you've already failed, right?
那看来是不太好啊?
So it's not good, huh?
听起来钱对你来说很重要
Sounds like money's pretty important to you.
那忠诚能排到第几呢?
Where does being faithful fall on your list?
啊?
Huh?
这首歌♥是 "大梦初醒"?
Is this "Don't Dream It's Over"?
- 吉米 是你安排的? - 啥? 才不是
- Jimmy, was this you? - What? No.
是我啦
It was me.
为了和她跳舞只能用这个方法了
Only way I can get her out on the dance floor.
随便点 想吃啥都行
Order anything you want on the house,
市价高也没关系
even the market price stuff.
嘿 来这里真是好主意啊
Hey, good call coming here.
太好玩了
This is super fun for me.
真不敢相信你竟然记得
I can't believe you remember this.
嗯哼 我怎么会忘啊?
Mm-hmm. How could I forget it?
新星酒吧的经理
The manager at Bistro Nova
每次打烊的时候都放这首歌♥
played it every night at closing.
我每次都是在拖地或倒垃圾的时候听到这首歌♥
It always comes to me when I'm mopping or taking out the trash.
是嘛?
Yeah?
还记得我们编的那支舞么?
Do you remember the dance we made up?
不记得了
Nope.
我会在放倒你的时候提醒你的 所以呢...
a heads up before I dip you, so...
- 吉米 你敢 - 啊
- Oh, Jimmy, don't you dare. - Ah.
哦
Oh.
好吧 挺好玩的 快拉我起来
All right, that was fun. Now let me up.
我警告过你了呀
I warned you.
是我想多了 还是他们入戏太深了?
Is it just me, or are those two totally digging each other?
是他们 只不过他俩都不愿意承认
They are. They're just too emotionally stunted to admit it.
我50岁的时候要是也这么蠢 就杀了我吧
If I'm that stupid at 50, kill me.
你活到50之前我早就把你杀了
I'm gonna kill you way before you're 50.
嘿 第三次约会就帮你的朋友们再进一垒怎么样?
Hey, for our third date, can we help one of your friends move?
好啊
Yeah.
这真是太... 太开心了
That was so... so fun.
抱歉哈
Sorry about that.
有点儿忘乎所以了
Yeah. Got a little carried away out there.
没有没有 你们俩
No, no, no, not at all. You two
真的蛮登对的
make a really nice couple.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表