剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢 你们怎么认识的?
Thank you. How'd you meet?
- 这其实是一件特别不可思议的事情 - 千万别说奥巴马夫妇的梗
- Oh, it's an incredible, story, actually. - Oh, not the Obamas.
我们以前在同一个酒吧工作
We worked together in a bistro.
哪年 1989?
It was, what, 1989?
是的
That is true.
她是甜点师 我是迎宾 然后
She was the pastry chef, I was the host, and,
哦 天呐 我看道她第一眼就爱上她了
oh, God, the moment I saw her, I was into her.
我没开玩笑 当时我说的第一句话是...
And I-I kid you not, first words out of my mouth were...
想离开这儿吗?
Want to get out of here?
对 她一直躲着我 然后
Right. She avoided me, and then,
我最终还是打动了她
I eventually wore her down, and we dated
然后我们就交往了一阵子 再之后...
for a while, and then...
那时候我年少轻狂 我...
But I was young and dumb, and I...
我都没意识到我拥有的是多么美好的东西 就这么跟她分手了
I didn't realize what I had, and so I let her go.
我猜你们很想让我赶紧把故事说完吧
I'm sure you guys want me to get to the end of the story.
我 我有了第二次机会
I-I got a second chance, and
这一次呢 我已经知道她是多么美好了
this time around, I know what I have,
而且这次我不会再搞砸了
and I'm not gonna blow it.
哦 天啊 我实在忍♥不下去了
Oh, God, I can't take it any longer.
萨拉 他骗你 他跟我上过床!
Sara, he cheated on you with me!
- 说什么?! - 忘了吗...
- What?! - That-that's not...
马球房♥里 五月五日节
Polo House. Cinco De Mayo.
对哈 我就知道我认识你
Right. I knew I knew you.
你之前是不是戴眼镜的?
Did you used to wear glasses?
跟你上过床你都没认出来?
You seriously don`t remember someone you had sex with?
萨拉 听我解释好吗 她那时候戴眼镜儿的
Sara, I can explain.She wore glasses back then.
这还真是你能干出来的事儿
This is so classic you.
我都不知道为啥我这么惊讶
I don't even know why I'm surprised here.
嘿 至少现在你不用
Hey, at least now you won't waste
在这个混球身上再浪费两年时光了了
another two years with this slimeball.
两年?!
Two years?!
不好意思哈
I'm sorry.
太搞笑了 会有人和他在一起两年
That's just funny, the thought of anyone
这种想法太搞笑了
dating him for two years.
这不好笑
It's not that funny.
我们不是夫妻 克雷格
We're not a couple, Craig.
这只是一个开的时间有点儿过长的玩笑
This was just a silly trick that clearly went on too long.
- 抱歉 你说啥? - 我们俩曾度过了一个疯狂的周末
- Sorry. What? - You and I spent an amazing weekend together,
然后你就消失了
and then you just disappeared.
还有 相信我 我真没收到你要消失的信息
And, believe me, I get the no-text fade-away.
- 那时候上周我刚和我的足疗师约过炮 - 戈林鲍姆医生吗?
- I just did it last week with my podiatrist. - Dr. Greenbaum?
但是我们都明白那个周末是如此与众不同
But we both know that weekend was different.
那间房♥子里的每一件家具
Ask any piece of furniture in that cabin,
都会告诉你同样的答案
and they'll tell you the same thing.
说到这个
On that note,
我要回家去喝酒了
I'm going home to drink.
哈 这瓶更满
Ah. This is fuller.
你知道吗 我是伊蒂的脑残粉儿
x7fYou know, I'm a big fan of Edie's,
但是没人告诉过你 做父母就是天天早起
but no one tells you that parenting is mostly waking up,
工作 然后把你所有的东西从马桶里捞起来
working, and then fishing all your stuff out of the toilet.
蒂拉可从没提过
Tyra never said
一直工作会把小孩纸教成这样
that working all the time could mess up your kid like this.
我们应该怎么做啊 小杰? 我们已经尽力了
What are we gonna do, G? We've tried everything.
还没有哦
Well, not everything.
那么 怎么了 小屁孩儿?
So, what's going on, bubba?
为啥你要把爸爸妈妈
Why do you keep flushing Mommy
的东西冲进马桶呢?
and Daddy's things down the toilet?
是啊 你为啥不开心啊?
Yeah, what's got you so upset?
马桶饿了
Toilet hungry.
马桶饿了?
Toilet hungry?
我滴神啊
Oh, God.
这就是真♥相♥?
That's what it was?
我想我们还好没有
I guess we're not inflicting
对我们的女儿造成终身伤害
lifelong damage on our daughter after all.
我们是最棒的父母吗?
Are we the most awesome parents ever?
是哒 我想不出还有其他的方式表明这一点了
Yeah, I don't think there's any other way to interpret it.
但老实说 我真的没法把眼睛挪开
But to be honest, I'm barely paying attention
- 因为你现在已经坦胸露乳了 - 啊!
- because your robe's half-open. - Uh!
- 呃 噢! - 你!
- Uh. Oh. Oh! - You!
好滴 你从上面 我从下面
Okay. You go high, I'll go low.
- 去抓妈妈 抓妈妈 抓住她 - 噢 别
- You get Mama. Get Mama. Get her. - Oh, no.
- 抓住她! 抓住她! - 呃 别!
- Get her! Get her! - Uh-uh. No!
是我想多了 还是他俩本就该在一起?
Is it just me, or do those two belong together?
他们就是一对儿 只是一提到孩子
They do. They're just too emotionally stunted
他们就太情绪化了
to do anything about it.
如果我在25岁的时候还那么蠢 杀了我吧
If I'm that stupid at 25, kill me.
等一下 你多大了?
Wait. How old are you?
19岁
19.
喔 维克多 你真要好好保养一下了
Oh, Victor, you need to moisturize.
哇!
Whoa!
嘿
Hey.
好吧 又怎么了?
All right, what's wrong?
- 没啥 - 吉米
- No, nothing's wrong. - Jimmy,
你把自己P进了凯特王妃的照片里
you're editing yourself into photos with Kate Middleton,
但是你的心思又不在上面 你都没有把威廉王子P掉
but your heart's not in it. You didn't even get rid of William.
你认为有谁会
You think most people would
记得一个戴眼镜的人
remember what a person with glasses looks like
如果突然不戴眼镜了是长啥样吗?
if that person suddenly stopped wearing glasses?
你忘了你上过的某个人
You forgot someone you slept with,
- 这让萨拉想起了你是个无赖? - 不 或许吧
- and it reminded Sara you're a cad? - No. Maybe.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
这些根本就不会伤到她
None of that's a deal breaker for her.
我见过她看你的样子
I've seen the way she looks at you.
呐 她才没看我
Nah, she doesn't look at me.
她看我了?
She looks at me?
听着 我知道
Listen, I know
你绝不会向我承认你喜欢她的
you're never gonna admit to me that you like her,
但如果你都不敢向自己承认的话
but if you ever decide to admit it to yourself,
我就不得不做点儿啥了
I wouldn't wait around to do something about it.
你知道一个无赖不会做什么吗?
You know what a cad wouldn't do?
让萨拉知道今晚对你来并不是玩笑和游戏
Let Sara know tonight wasn't just fun and games to you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 克雷格 我刚刚收拾沙发上的头发来还有T恤里的蛋糕来着
Hey, Craig. Uh, I've got couch hair and cake on my shirt.
别管这个
Ignore that.
听着 我们今晚都没有好好谈谈
Look, we didn't really get a chance to talk tonight,
我觉得你应该知道为啥我当时
and I thought you deserved to know why I disappeared on you
- 突然消失了 - 好啊
- back then. - Okay.
自从那个周末之后 我写了又删
I must have written and deleted
来回写了20多条给你的信息
20 different texts to you since that weekend.
我想如果我再见你的话
I guess I just thought if I saw you again,
肯定会让我们更认真考虑未来
it would lead to something serious,
我那时不知道我是否做好了长久在一起的准备
and I didn't know if I was ready to take that journey.
你看 我是来道歉的
Look, I could come up with a bunch of excuses
带着一个艺术家糟糕的生活状况
about the tortured life of an artist,
还有我的骨髓...
or my bone marrow situation...
啥? 你还好吗?
What? Are you okay?
啊 没事儿 我只是打个比方
Yeah. No, no, that's just an example of an excuse.
听着 重点是
Look, the point is,
我知道我没脸再次拥有你
I know I don't deserve another chance,
但是我还是想求你给我一次机会
but I'm still gonna ask for one.
嘿 吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 我知道现在很晚了
Hey. Uh, I know it's late.
我-我只是想给你打电♥话♥告诉你
I-I just wanted to call you and tell you
今晚我真的很开心
that I had a really good time tonight.
而且 听着 下次我们要是有机会的话
And, listen, next time we do that dance,
我想...
I think...
不好意思哈 现在不太方便讲这个
I'm sorry. You know, now is not the best time.
没关系的 亲爱哒
No, that's okay, darlin'.
克雷格在你那儿吗?
Is that Craig over there?
你们俩太疯狂了
You guys are crazy.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表