剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
你从没这么好过 你的裤子都快要着火了
You've never been better? Your pants are literally on fire!
- 老爸 - 退一步 帅小伙
- Dad! - Just let go, fancy boy.
我知道你刚才在和我对着干
I knew you were competing with me.
- 我现在是在救你 小家伙 - 小家伙
I'm trying to save you, dingus! - Dingus?
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
它漏了 快放手
Little spillage. Let go!
快住手
Stop!
- 小桦 老爸 - 我有办法
- Birchy! Dad - I got it.
我来弄
I got it.
至少我们知道怎么用油炸锅了
At least we know the fryer works.
对不起 杰拉德 我毁了感恩节
I'm so sorry, Gerald. I ruined Thanksgiving.
没事儿 就是个节而已
Whatever. It's just a day.
不 你本想让今天成为你和伊蒂特别的日子
No, you wanted it to be special for Edie and for you.
不管怎样 感恩节的起源就是不道德的
Thanksgiving has unethical origins anyway.
不 杰拉德 你朝我发火吧没关系
No, Gerald, it's okay to be mad at me.
这叫做成熟 查查字典吧!
It's called being mature! Look it up!
- 很好 继续 - 你怎么还在这儿呢
- Good. Go with that. - Why are you even here?!
你不是几个小时之前就应该在马里布了吗
Weren't you supposed to be in Malibu hours ago?!
你留下来是不是就是为了毁了一切
Did you literally stay just to ruin everything?
因为你做到了
Because it worked!
- 还要说啊 - 好吧 我很生气
- Oh, there's more? - Okay, I'm mad,
我饿死了 我也没法划独木舟了
I'm starving, and I have nothing to canoe with!
不 我留下来是因为
No, I stayed because…
我很嫉妒
I was jealous.
这会让一切好起来吗
Is that supposed to make everything better?
就因为你承认了你在嫉妒
You admitting you were jealous?
不会
No.
我知道你在嫉妒
I know you were jealous!
听着 我知道你以前不了解我 这没关系
Look, I know you didn't know about me, okay,
所以我不怪你
so I'm not blaming you,
但是当我还是孩子的时候 我就已经嫉妒了
but when I was a kid, I got jealous.
你知道 当别人家的爸爸教踢球的时候
You know, when someone's dad would coach soccer,
或者在上班的时候惊喜出现的时候
or-or show up for career day,
或者帮他们把科学课课题研究做得很好的时候
or clearly do their science project for them.
但是我都默默承受了
But I sucked it up.
然后布撸斯出现了
And then Bruce came along,
我就有了一个像爸爸一样的人
and I had someone that was kind of like a dad,
这感觉真好
and it was nice.
你知道吗 他甚至还和我们
You know, he even came
一起吃墨西哥外卖♥♥过感恩节
to some of our little Mexican takeout Thanksgivings
那可比今天这个强多了
that were a lot better than this.
我本来以为你会想要
I actually thought you might like
见见这个为我做了那么多的人
to meet the guy who did that for me.
不重要了
Whatever.
我很抱歉让你感到嫉妒
I'm sorry you were jealous.
我只是希望你能解决好
I just wish you handled it
至少像我八岁的时候做的一样
at least as well as I did when I was eight.
你是对的
You're right.
你是对的 让我来补偿你
You're right. Let me make this up to you.
-没关系的 爸爸 你不需要补偿-不
-It's all right, Dad. You don't have to make…-No.
给我一小时 行吗 给我一小时 拜托
Give me an hour, okay? Give me an hour, please.
嘿 你喜欢这个吧
Hey. Don't you love it
- 我还能穿进你的牛仔裤呢 - 不喜欢
- that I can still fit into your jeans? - Nope.
听着 我在想这可能是个错误
Listen, I was thinking it might have been a mistake
我今天不该来 所以我是不是该走了
for me to come here today, so I should probably leave.
不 别走
Oh, no, don't go.
那你想让我留下来
So you want me to stay?
我只是想问 你能去哪
I just mean, where could you possibly go?
你穿着女式牛仔裤呢
You're wearing lady jeans.
你觉得这是我第一次在公开场合穿女式牛仔裤吗
You think this is my first time wearing lady jeans in public?
而且 这条裤子让我的翘臀美极了
Plus, my ass looks amazing in these. Bang!
确实是
It actually does.
你在和我调情吗
Are you flirting with me?
我承认
I'll cop to that.
我无法形容我有多么感激
I can't tell you how thankful I am, uh,
感激我自己 我猜是因为我开了自己的餐厅 吉米餐厅
to myself, I guess, for opening up my restaurant, Jimmy's,
每年都这样跟你们说
every year to you slobs.
我猜我是想说 我爱你们
I guess what I'm saying is… I love you.
我爱死你们了
I freakin' love you guys,
然后 赶紧滚出去
and… get the hell out of here!
滚 滚 滚
Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
你刚刚把你的手♥机♥扔进去了
You just threw away your phone.
是的 它消失了 你也该消失 伊斯拉
Yeah, it's gone, like you should be, Ezra!
- 拉维 - 吉米
- Ravi? - Oh, Jimmy.
谢天谢地 这些流浪汉们
Thank God. These vagrants cooked
在你厨房♥做了感恩节晚餐
Thanksgiving dinner in your kitchen.
我们刚好赶到
We got here just in time.
- 这不是你朋友伊斯拉吗 - 伊斯拉
- Isn't that your friend Ezra? - Ezra?
哥们 如果你能看见他们 他们就能看见你
Buddy, if you can see them, they can see you.
我不关心你在搞什么计划
I don't care what you got going on.
我就只用一下厨房♥
I just need to use the kitchen.
你忙你的
Do your thing.
大伙们 好消息 原来
Hey, guys, good news. Turns out
我的合伙人不介意我搞感恩节聚餐
my business partner and I are okay with me doing this.
刚我恶作剧的 笑死了 快出来
JK, huh? LOL. Come on.
我要藏起来 不能让吉米看到
I'm hiding from the owner.
快出去聚餐吧
Just go eat.
抱歉 我迟到了 又多了一件抱歉的事情
Sorry I'm late, among other things I'm sorry for.
- 你们一定都快饿死了 - 不 我们不饿
- You guys must be starving. - Nah, we're good.
我们吃了一点瓦娜萨用微波炉热过的蔓越莓
Yeah, we had some of Vanessa's oven-roasted cranberries
先垫一下肚子
to tide us over.
但微波炉热过的蔓越莓还是很酸
Surprisingly, the heat does not make them less tart.
袋子里都是些什么
What's in the bags?
我在网上找到了本尼机车的旧菜单
Oh, I found an old, uh, Benny Loco's menu online.
我最后选择了
I think I nailed
墨西哥潜艇卷和辣味条
the taco dunkers and the enchilada sticks,
但是甜过初恋甜酱汁 单凭网上的照片
but the bow-chicka-wow-wow sauce-- difficult to nail
有点难调制
from just a picture. I think it was, uh...
等下 你三个小时就是在忙这个
W-Wait, that's what you've been doing for three hours?
你模仿本尼机车做的菜?
You made Benny Loco's?
是的 你说...
Yeah. Well, you said, uh...
你说以前的感恩节更加好 所以
you said your old Thanksgivings were better, so...
我想至少能给你带这个过来
I thought at least I could bring you this.
你们慢慢吃 我要出去一趟
You guys have a nice dinner. I'm gonna head out.
感恩节快乐 儿子
Happy Thanksgiving, son.
等下 等下
W-Wait, wait, wait.
你不想留下来吗
Do you want to stay?
哦 不好吧 我不是那种
Oh, come on, I'm not the kind of guy
让大家围着我转的人
that makes things all about me.
你想要留下来吗
But do you want to stay?
想
Yeah.
我不用吃那些东西 对吧
I don't have to eat that though, do I?
好吧 我去叫老妈和布撸斯过来
Nah. Come on, I'll go get Mom and Bruce.
不 我去叫 我欠
Nah, I'll get 'em. I owe an apology
布撸斯一个道歉 还有新裤子
to Bruce, and some new cargo pants.
你觉得它们值多少钱, 20块 或者更少
What do you say they run, about 20 bucks? Less?
远远少于20刀 他们在厨房♥
No, way less. They're in the kitchen.
是 你懂的 我从不妒忌别人
Yeah. You know, I never get jealous.
我不知道为什么今天妒忌心很重
I-I don't know why I got jealous today.
我知道为什么了
Maybe that's why.
早说过
Called it.
你和布撸斯 看起来你们
So, you and Bruce-- it looks like
爱的火苗又燃烧起来了
it's more on again than off again.
闭嘴
Shut up.
顺带一句 刚才那摸屁♥股♥的姿势不错
Nice butt grab, by the way.
别闹了
Stop.
哇 好吧
Wow. Okay.
我的 第一次感恩节祝酒
My, uh, my first Thanksgiving toast.
独特纽约 独特纽约
Unique New York, unique New York,
亲爱的 我们快饿死了
Sweetie, we're starving.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表