剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
No, uh, you know what, I'm just gonna call Gerald.
然后告诉他 这姑娘给他绿帽子了
I'm gonna tell him this girl's cheating on him.
或者你可以亲自告诉他
Or you can tell him in person.
他刚刚坐下来
He just sat down.
老爹 你还记得法兰基吧
Dad, you remember Frankie.
那当然! 尝尝炸鱿鱼吧
Of course! Try the calamari.
能借用你一分钟吗?
Can I speak with you real fast, please?
这是怎么了?
What's going on here?
杰拉德觉得让我们和他女朋友
Gerald thought it would be nice
一起吃个饭挺好的
If we had dinner with his girlfriend.
她已经是他女朋友了?
She's his girlfriend now?
法兰基和她老板好上了 给杰拉德戴绿帽子
Frankie is cheating on gerald with her boss.
他们今天在吃午餐的时候私会
They hooked up at lunch today.
如果你听到她同事们讨论这件事的时候有多聒噪
If you would have heard mark from accounting do the noises,
你就会和我一样抓狂的
you'd be just as pissed as I am.
你到底在说什么鬼啊?
What the hell are you talking about?
你去她办公室了?
Did you go to her office?
没 呃 是的
No. Y-yes.
哇哦 我还为你是个想得开的酷爸爸呢
Wow, I thought you were the cool detached guy.
你什么时候变成封建家长了?
When did you become a jewish mother?
好 我们现在要回去吃饭
Okay, we are gonna go back to that table,
你可不能做什么奇怪的事
And you are not gonna do anything stupid
我们要了解一下咱儿子的女朋友
While we get to know our son's girlfriend,
他中意的人到底是怎样的 这才最重要
Who he really likes, which is all that matters.
呃 很显然你完全不在意劈腿
Oh, apparently you don't care about cheating.
你是爱国者队的粉丝吗?
What, are you a patriots fan?
体育运动什么的...
It's a sports... Thing.
嗨 能和你们一起吃饭吗
Hi. May I join you? Hey.
当然啦 你能来一起吃饭我太高兴了
Yeah. I'm so glad you can eat with us.
我可吃不了多少
I can't promise how much I'll eat,
因为今天我吃了个 "迟到的午餐"
'cause I had a "Late working lunch" Today.
这儿还有谁
Anyone else here
吃了 "迟到的午餐"
Have a "Working lunch"
然后就 "迟到了"?
That went "Late"?
我有点看不懂你的空气引号♥了
Going pretty hard on those air quotes.
法兰基 我们听过你的好多优秀事迹
So, frankie, we've heard so many great things about you.
哦 天哪 鉴于我在酒吧里给你们留下的
Oh, my gosh, that's such a relief
第一印象那么糟 我现在真是松了一口气
Considering the first impression I made at the club.
吉米 我之所以让杰拉德安排这顿晚餐
Jimmy, I asked Gerald to set up this dinner
是因为我想让你知道 那不是我真正的样子
Because I wanted you to know that was not me.
我不是那种天天去夜店的人 但是我同事想要
I'm not a club person, but some coworkers wanted
带我出去玩来庆祝升职
To take me out to celebrate a promotion,
本来应该是一杯起泡酒就能搞定的
And what was supposed to be one glass of prosecco
结果变成我给你家儿子硬灌了一杯伏特加
Turned into me force-feeding your son Vodka
还是我吐出来的 是的
Off of my stomach. Yeah.
但我想见你的真正原因是
But the real reason that I want to meet you
是因为有免费的晚餐
Free dinner.
她真幽默啊 我觉得我和她不在一个次元
She's funny. I feel like I'm in the far side.
我喜欢免费午餐 谁给你买♥♥的午饭?
I love free meals. Who bought you lunch?
哦 天哪 我真不想说这个
Oh, gosh, don't get me started on that.
我老板非常恐怖
I have this really creepy boss
他把我拉去了一个所谓的商务餐会
Who drags me to so-called business lunches
最糟糕的是 他还一直在调戏我
And hits on me the entire time-- it's the worst.
这个原因很吓人 但很可信
Well, that is a horrible and very believable reason
可以解释你为什么和老板吃午餐吃那么久
For you to have a late lunch with your boss.
杰拉德...
Gerald...
你确定要吃?
Are you sure? Uh...
我们不是要少吃碳水化合物吗
I thought we were cutting back on the carbs.
没错 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
诶 碰过了就别放回去!
Well, don't put it back after you touched it!
啊 你衬衫上沾到橄榄油了
Oop. Now there's olive oil on your shirt.
好吧 站起来 过来
Great. Okay. Up. Come on.
不好意思
Sorry. Yeah.
我真是没法带他出门
Oh, I can't take him anywhere.
我儿子就这样
That's my son.
让这贱♥人♥滚蛋
That bitch has got to go.
你忘了这个
You forgot this.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得我很糟糕 是吗?
So you think I'm a mess, huh?
是的 你很糟糕
yeah. You're a mess,
你的主意烂透了 你卖♥♥的能量饮料
Your ideas suck, and you sell an energy drink
在测试的时候爆掉了一头牛的心脏
That exploded a cow heart in testing.
拜托 这头牛本来就有病
Hey, the cow had a pre-existing condition.
但是比起想好主意 你还有别的闪光点
But you've got something more valuable than good ideas
你无畏无惧
You're fearless.
没准哪天你还能教我点东西
Maybe someday you can teach me a thing or two.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
教你点东西啊
Teaching you a thing or two.
女士们先生们 请鼓掌
Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together
迎接安丽诗·威金森的灵歌♥表演吧
For the soulful stylings of Annelise Wilkinson.
什么情况啊!
Holy crap.
展现你的激♥情♥
This is your passion.
打起精神 无畏无惧
Get up here. Be fearless.
嗨
Hi.
弹挤压乐队的《诱惑》
"Tempted" By Squeeze.
高半个音
Take it up a half step.
保持节拍 一 二 走
Keep it in the pocket. Count it off.
她那么做向我请示过了吗?
Did she ask me if she could do that?
可能发过邮件吧
Maybe in an e-mail.
我们可不能让儿子的女朋友
We cannot have our son's girlfriend
对他这么吆五喝六的
Bossing him around like that.
她以为她是谁啊 面包刑♥警♥?
Who does she think she is, the bread police?
哦 瞧你
Ooh, look at you.
我还以为你是超级酷麻(妈)
I thought you were ll chill mom.
- 超级酷妈 - 超级酷妈
- Ll cool mom. - Ll cool mom.
弗兰基刚刚收到一条
Frankie just got a text
一个叫 "甜心老爸" 的人的短♥信♥
From somebody called "Big daddy."
我赌五毛钱这是她老板
Ooh, I'll bet that's her boss.
但是我们不能看短♥信♥ 对吧?
We shouldn't look at it though, right?
不行 绝对不行
No, definitely not.
"甜心老爸" 说
And then Big Daddy wrote,
"猜猜谁最想要你? 你老爸的小♥弟♥弟♥"
"You know who wants you so bad? Little daddy."
啧啧! 他还给自己起了个名字?
Ugh! He's got a name for it?
这老变♥态♥
That old perv.
往上滑 往上滑
Scroll up, scroll up.
哦哦 看哪
Oh, oh, oh, look.
两小时之前 她发的 "我已经等不及
Two hours ago, she wrote, "I can't wait
让你来打这个贝司
"For you to zap this bass.
"哎呀 自动纠正了 哈哈
"Oops, autocorrect, haha.
但是讲真的 我想让你来弹这个…"
But seriously, I want you to tap this..."
- 好吧 够了 - 你们为啥
- Okay, that is enough. - Why are you
要看弗兰基的手♥机♥?
Looking at Frankie's phone?
这个...
Uh...
杰拉德 你需要知道点事情
Gerald, you should know something.
嘿 帅宝宝 我带了一点自己做的布朗尼蛋糕给你
Hey, boo! Thought I'd bring by some homemade brownies,
因为今天有人带了一些
Since someone brought me
寿司去我的办公室
Sushi at work today.
我的天 你今天去了她的办公室?
Holy crap. You were at her work today?
是的 因为...
Yes, because...
普莱雅 我爱你
Priya, I'm in love with you.
我的天 这竟然发生在我身上
Oh, my god, it's happening...
但我的名字是普里雅
And it's "Pree-ya."
好吧普里雅 我在她办公室的时候
"Pree-ya." And while I was there,
- 发现她跟她的老板有一腿 - 什么?
- I found out she's having an affair with her boss. - What?
真不敢相信我赢了 "拉维的蔷薇"
I can't believe I won "Ravi's Rezzies".
我从来都没有赢过什么东西
I never win anything!
太棒了!
Yeah!
我们还是找个离舞台远一点的位置吧
Maybe a table away from the stage.
- 罗杰? - 法兰基?
- Roger? - Frankie?
普里雅?
Priya?
- 那是罗杰? - 是的
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表