剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
- That's roger? - Yeah.
什么? 谁?
What? Who?
嗨 我是 "拉维的蔷薇" 的拉维
Hey! Ravi from "Ravi's rezzies".
你一定是罗杰吧 罗杰 告诉我们
You must be roger. Roger, tell us,
你选择了谁
Who did you choose
跟你一起分享这个蔷薇呢?
To share your rezzie with?
我的太太艾芙琳
My wife, Evelyn.
大伙 好消息 就是这个人啦
Well, g-good news, everyone. This guy checks out.
好的 各位退回去厨房♥里
All right, back to the kitchen.
爸 这发生什么事情了?
Dad, what the hell is going on?
额 我去了他们的办公室 因为我知道她不适合你
Well, I went to their office because I knew she was bad news
嗯 你懂的 我想要冷静地跟她谈谈
And, you know, I wanted to have a chill conversation.
还有带寿司给我吃
And to bring me sushi.
你知道吗 可能不是跟罗杰吧
You know, it might not be with Roger,
但是她一定跟某个人有一腿
But she's definitely having an affair with someone.
谁是 "甜心老爸"?
Who's "Big Daddy"?
我啊 我是 "甜心老爸"
I am. I'm Big Daddy.
- 卧♥槽♥ - 我一直在开♥发♥一款应用
- Barf. - I've been developing an app
它可以让你把提前写好的信息发出去
That lets you send out texts you write ahead of time
想什么时候发送都可以
And deliver them whenever you want.
在晚饭的时候给法兰基点惊喜
I thought it'd be a fun, sexy way
我觉得肯定很好玩很性感
to surprise Frankie during dinner.
- 才没有呢 - 我搞不懂
- It wasn't. - But I don't understand.
如果你跟罗杰没有什么的话
If you and Roger aren't a thing,
那为什么你办公室里面的每位同事
Then why does everyone at your work
都认为你俩滚床单了?
Think you're sleeping together?
嗯嗯 意大利烩饭
Mmm, risotto.
我的天啊 你是不是还在
Oh, my god, are you still
到处搬弄我的是非? 你这个变♥态♥
Spreading rumors about me, you psychopath?
我给你免费当了一年的司机!
I drove you around for a year!
普里雅 呃 普莱雅 我又不爱你了!
"Pree-ya..." Priya, I don't love you anymore.
我明白
I understand.
坦白说
And quite frankly,
我也有事情要忙
I have some things to work through.
好吧 或者我们应该轮流
Well, maybe we should all, uh, take turns
向另一个人道歉
Apologizing to one another.
好吧 你先说
Mm-hmm. You first.
不必了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我们走
Let's go.
哇!
Whoo!
太神奇了
I feel amazing.
我需要点喝的
I need a drink.
想要跟我亲热吗?
Any chance you want to make out?
不 算了吧
No, never mind.
除非你想要
Unless you're into it.
你知道自己唱歌♥很烂吧?
You know you sang like ass, right?
知道啊 所以我刚才才说神奇嘛
Yeah. That's why I feel amazing.
我觉得放弃我的梦想是正确的选择
I know I made the right decision giving up on my dream.
怎么说我都是你的导师
I guess I was your mentor after all.
呵呵哒
Huh.
是的 我是这样认为的
Yeah, I guess so.
不错!
Sweet!
谢谢 那这次辅♥导♥一共185元
That'll be 185 bucks.
把这单拿去柜台结账
Make the check out to "Cash."
哦 讲真啊?
Oh, you serious?
小杰 我知道你不想跟我们说话
Ger, I know you're not talking to us,
但我们想过来看看你 给你
But we wanted to drop by and give you
买♥♥了全新的3D打印机
This brand-new 3-d printer we got you.
你们真的给我买♥♥了一台...
You guys seriously bought me a...
新的黑白喷墨打印机?
Regular black-and-white ink-jet printer?
是的 店里的那个人
Yep. The guy at the store
说他家里也有一台一毛一样的 好好用吧
Said he had the same one at home. Enjoy.
我试着跟他解释
I tried to explain it to him.
"兼容Windows系统"
"Works with windows."
杰拉德 我不知道说什么好了
Gerald, I don't know what to say.
我们搞砸了
We messed up.
虽然有点五十步笑百步
Not that it changes anything,
但我知道最后才搞砸
But I only messed up right at the end.
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know
究竟发生了什么事
What's happening to me.
我的意思是 大家理所当然地把我
I mean, sure, we all think of me
看作是性感的守护天使
As this sexy guardian angel,
但是说到底 我...
But I guess at the end of the day, I...
我只是一名父亲
I'm just a dad.
只是一名平常的 而又性感的父亲
Just a normal, sexy dad.
我就呵呵了
Almost there.
两位 谢谢你们的关心
Guys, I appreciate all the concern,
我很感激有这样的父亲
And it makes me feel nice to have a dad
关心着我 但是我已经长大了
That worries about me, but I'm an adult.
不是吗? 如果我想要跟
All right? If I want to get into
一个女生认真地发展一段关系
A serious relationship with a girl
想在夜店里来个激♥情♥邂逅
I did body shots with at a nightclub,
我就会去做 好吧?
I'm gonna do it. Okay?
- 妈 我知道你不是很喜欢法兰基 - 谁说的?
- Mom, I can tell you're not a big fan of Frankie's. - What?
但是她适合我 你知道我那款发信息的应用吗?
But she's great for me. You know my texting app?
- 啊哈哈... - 那款应用我估计要3年才能开♥发♥出来
- Uh-huh. - I've wanted to make that thing for, like, three years.
后来 我跟法兰基约会了
And then all of a sudden, I'm dating Frankie...
哇 我一个星期之内就开♥发♥了试用版本
Boom, I got a beta version in, like, a week.
我不知道我为什么向你们解释这些
I don't know why I'm explaining this.
我不在意你们到底喜不喜欢她
It doesn't really matter if you like her,
因为我喜欢她
Because I do.
现在 如果你们不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我将会跟法兰基去
I am going to an insanely expensive hotel
拉斯维加斯的一家超贵的酒店
In vegas with my lady.
这些三明治应该能抵去
These pre-made sandwiches should help offset the cost of
注:佩恩和特勒在拉斯维加斯表演的喜剧特别出名
佩恩和特勒后台表演的费用 贵宾席哦
The backstage Penn & Teller experience. VIP seats.
还要是前排滴
Front row.
你这点钱哪里够
You can't afford that.
来 我给你点钱吧
Here, let me give you some money.
啊不 我又干涉你的生活了
Nope. Like, here I am, meddling again.
我不会再干涉你了
No more meddling.
欢迎你干涉我的生活
Meddling's okay.
嘿
Hey.
她可能想要做下指甲
She'll probably want to get her nails done.
还有按♥摩♥
And massages.
还有看海豚表演...
There's the whole dolphin experience, you want to...
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表