剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
What's Dad Face?
就是正常的爸爸该做的表情
What him and the other dads are making.
你真的是在嫌弃他的长相吗?
Are you really criticizing his face?
不 我喜欢他的脸 他长得像我
No, I like his face. He's got my face.
- 他只是不知道怎么去用这张脸 - 伙计们
- He just doesn't know how to use it. - Guys!
我在垃圾桶附近找到个位置
I found a spot near the garbage can!
来垃圾这边坐下
Let's set up by the garbage!
垃圾
The garbage!
好 我知道了 垃圾
Yeah, I got it. Garbage.
我知道你不想听
我说派对的事
我知道你不想听
我说派对的事
所以我就拍了几张照给你
你给自己拍了很多照啊
So, you take a lot of pictures of yourself.
谢谢 这叫自我表现 懂吗?
Thank you. Yeah, it's self-expression, you know?
让我多一点艺术气息
Gives me a way to be artistic.
你最近怎么样?
So what's new with you?
你 作为和我儿子一起生了个小孩的 他的朋友
What's the latest in the life of my son's
最近有什么打算吗?
friend who he had a child with?
其实我觉得我已经想好了我的五年计划了
Actually, I think I've figured out my five-year plan.
- 真的吗? - 对啊 我准备在油管上
- Really? - Yeah. I'm gonna make instructional
搞个化妆教学视频
makeup videos on YouTube.
好啦 沙滩雅座做好啦
All right! Beach setup complete!
但我们会要更多的湿纸巾
Uh, but we'll need more wet wipes
如果我们一直呆在那到7点的话
if we're gonna be here till 7:00.
我们要在那呆到晚上?
We're gonna be here till night?
对啊 那个时候沙蟹才会出来
Yeah. That's when the ghost crabs come out.
然后呢
And?
然后看他们表演
And they put on quite the show.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, okay.
你知道不 你跟我要...
You know what? You and I..
- 我们一起去买♥♥点湿纸巾 行吗? - 行
- we're gonna go get some wet wipes, okay? - Okay.
我也能去
Uh, I can go, too.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
呆在这里多陪陪瓦娜萨
Stay here and keep Vanessa company.
简直了
Perfect.
我们来这里干什么?
What are we doing here?
我们应该去买♥♥湿纸巾的呀本来
We're on a wipe run.
欢迎来到白衣聚会
Welcome to the White Party.
噢
Oh.
你说的是白衣聚会还是白纸聚会?
Did you say White Party or Wipe Party?
- 你能别想纸巾了吗? - 好吧
- Will you stop thinking about wipes?! - Okay.
主要是 我们出来是为了买♥♥ 对吧
It's just, we're on a wipe run, you know.
滚下车
Get out of the car!
白纸派对肯定很不一般
Wipe party would be crazy.
把车停到隐蔽点的地方 嘿 15秒钟后出来见我们吧
Hide the car. Hey, meet us out in front in 15 seconds.
哥要镇住全场
We're coming in hot.
帽子! 帽子! 摘掉!
Hat! Hat! Hat! Hat! Hat!
等等等等 我们就不管他们了吗?
Wait, wait, wait.We're just gonna ditch everyone?
这是家庭欢乐日!
It's family fun day!
我们是什么? 家人
What are we? Family.
我们在做什么? 作乐
What are we having? Fun.
现在是什么时候? 白日当空
What time is it? Day.
你觉得我们离妈妈他们有多远?
How far do you think we are from Mom and them?
别一脸那种表情了!
Stop making that face!
他们不会有事的 我担心的是我们
They're gonna be fine. It's us I'm worried about.
小杰 你有家庭
Gerry, just because you have a family
并不意味着你就要被困在家庭里面
doesn't mean you have to be trapped.
就好比… 好比动物园里的人们
It's like... it's like those guys at the zoo--
他们又不是动物 可是却像动物一样
how they're the animals.
- 什么? - 没什么 你找到我 是想…
-What? -Never mind. When you came to find me, what...
是为了什么? 你想要我帮你变得酷一点 对吗?
What was it? You wanted me to help you be cool, right?
看 我现在就是在帮你
Well, this is me helping.
你是一个年轻人 你要去找一些…
You're a young man. You got to experience some...
嗨
Hi.
…乐子
...some fun.
你在说什么?
What do you say?
好吧 我们先进去吧
All right. Let's go in.
-好! -好!
-Okay. -Okay.
腕带呢? 手腕带?
Bands? Wrist bands.
去你妹的!
Damn it!
来吧
Come on.
不好意思
Sorry.
我要冲到海里去静静
I'm gonna go walk into the ocean.
噢 礼品袋? 太棒了!
Oh, gift bags? Yes!
我要挪一下地方
I'm just gonna move over here.
- 嗨 朋友 - 噢 天哪
-Hi, there. - Oh, God.
介意我们玩点刺♥激♥的吗?
Mind if we lay down a little heartbeat?
- 不用了 谢谢 - 太棒了 肯定超嗨的
- No, thank you. - Yeah. That would be dope.
这有什么好兴奋的?
How dope is this?
我爱死集体鼓乐了
I love drum circles.
酷
Cool.
我们没有穿白色
We're not wearing white.
没有关系 迪迪那次在我家弄的更糟
It's okay. Diddy's done way worse at my house.
女孩们! 嗨!
Girls! Hi.
- 嘿 哥们 - 不不不不不
- Hey, man. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
不好意思 呃 你打算在这里待多久?
Sorry. Uh, how long do you want to stay?
我想确认我们什么时候能回去找伊蒂他们
I want to make sure we get back to Edie and them.
放轻松 享受生活 我们在参加派对
Relax. Enjoy yourself. We're at a party.
嘿 看 这些食物可不是玩具哦
Hey, look-- food that doesn't come with a toy.
噢 试试看这个吞拿鱼
Oh, try the tuna.
你在开玩笑吗?
You're kidding, right?
蓝鳍金枪鱼被过度捕捞得都要灭绝了
Bluefin tuna's crazy overfished.
是啊 因为它太美味了
Yeah, because it's so delicious.
我赞成你的说法! 吃吞拿鱼一点都不酷
I'm with you! Eating tuna is not cool.
我能问你一个问题吗? 你是什么星座的?
Can I ask you a random question? What sign are you?
我是白羊座的
I'm an Aries.
但是星象学完全就是伪科学
Yeah, but astrology's complete junk science.
噢 天哪 我也是白羊座的!
Oh, my god, I'm an Aries, too!
多小的几率啊!
What are the odds?
额 十二分之一吧
Uh, one in 12.
快看 快看
What up? What up?
我在一个集体鼓乐现场 超级令人兴奋
I'm at a drum circle gettin' my groove on.
这里气氛火热
Super hot out here.
真希望你也在场
We wish you were here.
不好意思 请问我们还能有幸听多久呢?
I'm sorry. How much longer will we be enjoying this?
不会很久了
Not much longer.
四五个小时吧 最多15个小时
Four, five hours maybe. 15 tops.
你们就不能换个别的地儿吗?
How about moving to another spot.
嘿 这片沙滩又不是你的 上流人士
Hey, you don't own the beach,one-percenter.
上流人士? 不 我不是
A one-percenter? No, I'm...
我是一个中产阶级社会工作者!
I'm a middle-class social worker!
我那天还觉得自己很缺钱呢
I was just worrying about money the other day.
我…
I...
谁扔的?!
Who threw that?!
谁冲我的孩子扔的?!
Who the hell threw that at my baby?!
把你的破鼓给我扔进海里
Go throw your drum in the ocean.
去啊!
Do it!
你看什么呢? 长得跟权利游戏里面的人似的!
What are you looking at, Game of Thrones?
好了 宝贝 又到擦防晒时间了对吗?
Okay, baby, is it sunscreen time again?
噢
Ooh.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这里变得越来越热了
It's getting hot out here.
你需要在你的手臂上涂一点
You need a little on your arms.
沙马兰啊
Shyamalan.
你们比通常模特酷太多了
You know, you girls are so cool for models.
你们在高中一定很受欢迎吧
You must have been very popular in high school.
- 不 我当时挺不受待见的 - 真的吗?
- No, I was so awkward. - Really?
嘿!
Hey!
抱歉
Excuse me.
你那位年轻漂亮的朋友呢?
What happened to your pretty little lady friend?
我们聊了牛肉产业链 聊得很愉快
We had a really nice conversation
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表