剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
你好 请问你是
Hi. Uh, and you are...?
我还想问你 "你是"?
I think you mean, "And you are?"
吉米 这位是布撸斯
Oh, uh, Jimmy, this is Bruce.
他刚去拿山药了
Yeah, he's just coming back from a yams run.
嗯 很高兴认识你 我也想继续和你聊会
Yep. Nice to meet you. I'd love to stay and chat,
但我得去洗山药了
but I got to give these guys a bath.
布撸斯已归!
The Bruce is loose!
还满载而归!
With the produce!
布撸斯已归 满载而归
Bruce is loose with the produce.
他是谁
Who is he?
布撸斯之前和妈妈断断续续地交往过一段时间
Bruce used to date mom off and on.
但即使他们不在一起了
But, you know, even when they weren't together,
他对我来说也像位父亲一样
he was kind of like a father to me.
你懂的 经常来家里 教导我
You know, always around, taught me everything I know.
他从亚洲刚搬回来
Oh, he just got back from living in Asia, and since
因为他总是和我们一起过感恩节 所以我就邀请了他
he always spent Thanksgivings with us, I, uh, I invited him.
所以他就是替补爸爸?
So he was sort of like a fill-in dad?
对啊 但你知道 我认识他的时间比认识你更久
Yeah. But, you know, I've known him longer than I known you,
所以 某种程度上来说 你才是替补爸爸
so, in a way, you're the fill-in.
再怎么说我们都是凡人嘛
We're all just people at the end of the day.
- 嘿 布撸斯 - 怎么了
- Hey, uh, Bruce. - Oh, yeah?
伊蒂想坐
Edie's been asking for a ride
咯咯火车
on the Gobble Train.
下一站 火鸡镇
Next stop, Turkey Town!
咯咯 咯咯 咯咯 咯咯
Gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble, gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble
差不多我们应该去马里布了
Okay, we should get to Malibu.
我明天有个节食广♥告♥要面试
I'm auditioning for this diet margarita ad tomorrow,
我得做个美黑
and I need to build a base tan.
对 美黑
Right. Base tan.
有史以来最棒的感恩节对吧 伊蒂
Best Thanksgiving ever, right, Edie?
再见 吉米
Oh, uh, bye, Jimmy.
好啦 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我们到马里布以后 先做按♥摩♥再去海滩
When we get to Malibu, should we go massage then beach
还是先去海滩再去做按♥摩♥
or beach then massage?
天啦 选择恐惧症
God, I hate dilemmas.
你觉得那个布撸斯怎么样 简直一傻叉 对吧
How about that Bruce guy? He's an odd duck, isn't he?
不知道 我觉得挺酷
I don't know, he seemed cool.
那个咯咯火车蛮有趣
That gobble train looked fun.
你还好吗 你看起来很怪唉
You okay? You look weird.
我是感觉有点怪
I feel weird.
我的肠胃扭着疼
I've got this twisty feeling in my stomach.
也许是痉挛
Probably a cramp.
喝点仙人掌水
Oh, drink some cactus water.
不 不用了 这跟肌肉抽筋没关
No, no, uh, it's not a muscle thing.
而是一种感觉 就像
It's a... I feel, like,
一种激烈 愤懑 紧张的感觉
this hot, angry, nervous feeling,
懂吗
you know?
你嫉妒布撸斯
You're jealous of Bruce.
得了吧 我才不嫉妒他
Oh, come on. I'm not jealous of Bruce.
- 好吧 - 我才不会嫉妒别人
- Okay. - I don't get jealous.
别人嫉妒我才对
People get jealous of me.
好吧 你屌♥
Okay, cool.
干嘛掉头啊
Why are we turning around?
我只能告诉你 反正不是嫉妒
Not jealousy, I'll tell you that much.
你是要我停下来还是继续 再来一次?
Are you saying stop or are you saying more, do it again?
嘿 布撸斯 再来一次
Hey, Bruce, give her a juicy one.
我以前总被这招逗乐
He used to always kill me with the juicy ones.
很高兴你能继续待在这
Oh, I'm so glad you got to stick around.
天哪 我真心希望他们能扑灭马里布海滩大火
God, I really hope they clear up that Malibu beach fire.
我看看新闻有没有报道
I wonder if anything's on the news.
应该没有 应该没
Probably not, probably not.
你之前怎么没提过布撸斯
So, why have you never mentioned Bruce before?
你觉得尴尬 看的出来
You embarrassed? I could see why.
不是啊 大概是因为他在国外吧
No, it's probably just 'cause he was out of the country.
亚洲 对吧 你提过
Mm, Asia. Right, you said Asia.
类似于性♥爱♥旅行
Sex tour type of thing?
不是 他是个航♥空♥工程师
No. He's an aeronautics engineer.
嘿 布撸斯 你为什么被派去北♥京♥了
Hey, Bruce, why'd they send you to Beijing?
我答应国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局给
Oh, I was contracting with NASA to develop an end effector
行走太空的宇航员开♥发♥一个末梢执行器
for astronauts when they walk in space.
但你自己不去太空漫步 是吧
But you yourself do not walk in space, is what I'm hearing.
对 我不去 我整天待在实验室里搞开♥发♥
No. Yeah, I spend all my days just cooped up in a lab.
所以超开心能出来呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
Which is why it is so great to get out in the fresh air
帮他们干点力气活
and get my hands dirty.
你想过来帮我一起干吗 吉米
Hey, you want to help me with something, Jimmy?
我叫詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
Oh. James, James,
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James, James, James, James, James.
说了七次 记牢了
Seven times. Locked in.
- 来吧 - 你喜欢被叫詹姆斯
- Come on. - You prefer James?
嘘
Shh.
真可怕
I feel terrible.
- 我看到你啦 - 我也看到你了
- I see you. - I see you, too.
我马上回来 接着我们就玩挠痒痒 好吗
I'll be back, and we'll do the real tickling, okay?
- 好 - 行
- Okay. - Okay.
很野性啊 旧情复燃
Pretty wild stuff. Old flame's back in town.
我们迟早都要看到这出肥皂剧上演
I guess we're gonna get that soap opera after all.
不太可能
Hardly.
别啊 我好无聊 给我讲讲细节
Oh, come on, I'm so bored. Give me the details.
谁甩的谁 床上活好吗
Uh, who dumped who? Was the sex insane?
有没有到非常疯狂的程度
Did it just, like, get too crazy?
你不是应该去做蔓越莓果酱吗
Aren't you supposed to be making the cranberry sauce?
对啊 已经放进烤箱了
Yeah, it's in the oven.
你把蔓越莓放进了烤箱
The cranberries are in the oven?
才没有
No.
刚砍的柴火 大伙看看
Freshly cut firewood, anyone?
真棒 让我闻闻
Nice. Let me get a sniff of that.
这让我想到了很多好地方
That hits me in all kinds of good places.
对啊
Yeah.
- 我也带了一些 - 妈妈 来溜一口
- I brought some, too. - Mom, come take a drag.
"溜一口" 还以为是...
"Take a drag." Like...
这味真棒
Oh, that is so good.
是吧
Yeah, right? Mmm.
听着 我跟他一样也喜欢闻柴火 不过
Look, I like sniffin' logs just as much as the next guy, but...
跟你老爹一起看感恩节橄榄球比赛
how'd you like to watch some Turkey Day football
怎么样
with your old man, huh?
这些话是我一直以来梦寐以求的
I've always wanted to hear those words.
我去外面晒一会
I'm gonna go lay out.
詹姆斯你会玩橄榄球?
You're a football guy, James?
开玩笑
You kidding?
吉赛尔(与橄榄球员结婚的模特)可是我老婆
I'm practically Gisele's husband.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
好吧 世上有一件事
Okay. Well, you know there's only
比看橄榄球赛还要爽
one thing better than watching football.
怎么样
What do you say?
走起
I say let's do this.
太棒了额
All right.
我把这些木头放下
I'll put the wood down.
来比一比
Let's play some ball, huh?
开始
Here we go.
蓝色 42 蓝色 42
Blue, 42. Blue, 42.
防守!
Hut!
不如我们
So should we just...
回屋子去吧
go back inside?
嗯 就这样吧
Yeah, let's call it.
我有点冷
I'm a little chilly.
是
Yeah.
- 对 - 好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah. Okay.
你刚刚那招酷翻了
You looked pretty good out there!
你总是这么快
You were always fast.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表