剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
我能告诉你们
I'll sing for you.
但我不能白说吧
But it don't come cheap.
我的天啊 她和其他孩子差不多大
Oh, my God, she's the same age as the rest of them
说起话来怎么跟我们一样油腔滑调的
yet she speaks like us.
这很酷诶
This is really cool.
你想要什么报酬 小孩儿?
What do you want for it, kid?
我叫克莱曼婷
My name is Clementine.
我想要个沙雕城♥堡♥
And I want a sand castle.
豪华点的
A good one.
你们最好快点 因为本宝宝的休息时间就快结束了
But you better be quick, because recess is almost over.
你沙堡堆得怎么样?
How are you at sand castles?
护城河堆得不错啊
Nice moat work.
你什么时候沙堡堆得这么好了?
When did you get so good at building sand castles?
我一直都很有艺术天赋 只是不好意思拿出来炫耀而已
I've always been artistic. I'm just shy about it.
那是啊
Oh, that's right,
我都差点忘了你是个多么敏感的动物了
I forgot what a sensitive creature you are.
你头发里有个创口贴
You have a bandage in your hair.
好恶! 快把它拿出来 拿出来
Ew! Yuck. Get it out, get it out.
噢 不好意思
Ooh, sorry.
别担心 我已经拿出来了
Don't worry, I got you.
谢了
Thank you.
堆得可以啊
This'll do.
堆得真是好啊
This'll do just fine.
猛龙来袭!
Dragon attack!
爷的护城河 护城河呀!
My moat, my moat!
喂 等一下 名字你还没说
Hey, wait a minute--we need a name.
咬人的小孩叫什么?
Who's the biter?
亚历克斯咬的!
Alex is!
亚历克斯 咱们的任务完成了
Alex. Our work here is done.
错了 菜鸟 才刚开始呢
Wrong, rookie. It's just begun.
我挺喜欢你这一面的
I like this side of you.
你就像犯罪心理或别的剧里的坏女人
You're like a badass chick on Criminal Minds or something.
来吧 "乞"业家们
All right entrepre-nerds,
跟我宣传一下吧
let's hear your pitch.
就当我是柯克 可以吗?
Pretend I'm Kirk. Okay?
你好 柯克 能见到你真好...
Hi Kirk, nice to meet you...
停 真好?
Stop right there. Nice?
你知道什么叫真好吗?
You know what's nice?
自♥制♥果酱最好
Homemade jam.
伙计们 这是特么的柯克·凯里
Guys, this is Kirk freaking Kelly.
他就是那罐最好的果酱啊
He is the jam.
更别说还是我的铁哥们了
Not to mention my boy.
重来一次
Let's start over.
好的
Okay.
没问题
Right.
你好 柯克 能见到你真是荣幸之至...
Hi, Kirk, it's an honor to meet you...
停 不要巴结他
Stop. Don't suck up.
伙计们 有没有搞错!
Guys, come on!
这不是什么迪斯科舞厅
This ain't no disco.
也不是什么乡村俱乐部
This ain't no country club either.
这是柯克·凯里
This is Kirk Kelly.
- 他知道么... - 我觉得不知道
- Does he know that... - I don't think so.
你们说话得在点儿上 得时刻保持警觉
You got to be on point. You got to be on your toes.
脑子得转得快...
You got to think fa...
这一招真是相当快啊
That was impressively fast.
你为啥这么紧张这事呢?
Why are you being so intense about this?
- 要是柯克真是你兄弟 这根本无所谓好吧 - 把要是俩字儿去掉
- I mean, if Kirk's your boy, it shouldn't matter. - Uh, there's no "if" there.
要是我有个儿子 我就要叫他柯克
If I have a on, I'm gonna name him Kirk.
而且 我对儿子的爱绝对没有对柯克·凯里多
And I'll never love him as much as I love Kirk Kelly.
什... 你现在是在保证吗
Wh... You're guaranteeing right now
将来你有了孩子 你对他的爱不会有对柯克·凯里多
that if you have a kid, you will love him less than Kirk Kelly.
- 我就是这意思 - 真的假的?
- That's what I said. - What?
好了 我们从头再来一次吧
All right, now, let's try this again
顺便说一下
from the top. And by the way,
是柯克 不是咳咳
it's "Kirk," not "Kirk."
哦好... 柯克
Uh, okay... Kirk.
好多了 脑子转快点儿...
Better. Now think fast...
非常感谢你们
Thank you so much
邀请亚历克斯过来
for having Alex over.
孩子的爷爷奶奶请人来玩真是很少见啊
It's rare the grandparents host a playdate.
也没那么少见啦
It's not that rare.
是啊 多常见啊
Yeah, it happens all the time.
我真的很想问下:
I just have to ask, though:
伊蒂 要一直呆在围栏里玩吗?
is Edie gonna stay in the playpen the whole time?
哦 那个啊 也许是我们太老顽固了吧
Oh, about that. We may be old school,
但我们希望和伊蒂一起玩的小朋友
but we prefer Edie to play with kids
不会把她给吃了
that don't try to eat her.
- 你说什么? - 她没说错 亚历克斯已经咬了伊蒂两次了
- I’m sorry? - That's right. Alex bit Edie twice.
约你们来玩这事儿
This whole playdate thing
不过是巧妙一计
was a brilliant ruse.
孩子的爷爷奶奶会请你们来玩?
A playdate with grandparents?
有没搞错啊 也真是天真啊
Brenda.Come on. Think, Brenda.
真的很对不起 亚历克斯
I am so sorry. Alex,
我们之前怎么说的?
what did we say?
你要是再这样 我们就不去迪士尼乐园了哟
If you acted out one more time, no Disneyland.
明年再去吧 小家伙
Maybe next year, bud.
这事儿不会再发生了
This'll never happen again.
我想可能是因为亚历克斯的爷爷刚过世
I think Alex is misbehaving
导致他行为有些反常
because his grandfather passed.
所以他一周都没去上学
That's why he hasn't been in school all week.
伊蒂昨天才被咬的吧
Edie was bitten yesterday.
装逼装到底 我们已经陷得太深了
Let it go. We're in too deep.
亚历克斯 米老鼠打电♥话♥来了哦
Alex, it's Mickey Mouse on the phone.
他说你做的事儿让他很不高兴哦
He says he's very unhappy with you.
- 你看他的眼睛 - 挺住
- Look at his eyes. - Stay strong.
真不敢相信克莱曼婷居然说谎
I can't believe Clementine lied.
会摧毁那么棒的城♥堡♥的人
Well, anyone who destroys a castle that beautiful
- 都不可信啊 - 是啊
can't be trusted. - Yeah.
那 明天还去学校吗?
So... back to the school tomorrow?
咬人的小孩儿肯定还在那
Biter's got to be out there somewhere.
我也不知道 也许我们该就这么算了
I don't know. Maybe we should hang it up.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊 我们已经掘地三尺了
Yeah, we did the vigilante thing
还毁了一个三岁小朋友的梦幻假期
and just destroyed a three-year-old's vacation.
别怕 他们出去时我偷偷塞了二十块给亚历克斯
Well, don't worry, I slipped Alex a 20 on his way out.
我再去找学校老师聊聊
I'll talk to the school again.
我猜没什么问题吧
It'll probably be fine.
你真这么觉得吗?
You think?
但还挺好玩的
This was kind of fun, though.
对啊 我们玩的挺高兴的啊
Yeah, we did have fun.
谁啊? 是谁啊?
Who's that? Who's that?
哦! 斯科特回来了
Oh. Hey, hey! Scott has docked,
看啦明天晚上我要去约会了
so looks like tomorrow night is on.
可真棒啊... 小丁丁男人
Oh, cool... small boat guy.
好久不见啊 苏格兰小跑场
Hello, Scotland Yard.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯啊
Uh, it's a Sherlock Holmes reference.
不不 没事的
No, no, no, no. It's fine.
他超辣的 别打扰我
Well, he's hot. Leave me alone.
明天可以啊 我都迫不及待了
Yeah, tomorrow's good. I can't wait.
拉维 你还在老地方工作啊
Ravi, I see you're working your usual corner.
你个亿万富翁要给我点儿什么啊?
What's a billion dollars get me?
柯克 老兄
Kirk, man.
我真高兴你成功了 我本来想让你放弃的
Dude, I'm glad you made it. I was gonna tell you to Waze it
然后我就想 "动动脑子 拉维 这人可是
and then I'm like, "Uh, smarten up, Ravi, this is the guy
发明了科技..."
who invented technol..."
你骗到我了 哥们儿
Oh... You got me, man.
是我活该
No, I deserved it.
我就是爱唠唠叨叨的 来吧
I was being long-winded and boring. Come here.
- 你是要合影还是怎样? - 好啊
- What, you want an autograph or something? - Sure.
伙计 冷静点儿啊 我又不是杰里米·皮文
Dude, calm down, I'm not Jeremy Piven.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表