剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
杰拉德 你有空没?
Gerald, are you available?
你现编出来的么?
Did you just make that up?
我真是小看你了
I may have underestimated you.
维克托你都不知道你在说啥 好吧?
You don't even know what you're talking about, Victor, okay?
博格夏夫特发明了高音电子挽歌♥流行乐
Borgshaft basically invented alt-electro dirge pop.
音叉网评价他是"下一个弗拉斯卡德"
Pitchfork just said he's, like, "The next Flardsgaard."
傻叉网说你是下一个笨蛋斯卡德
And Nerdfork says you're the next Dorksgaard.
好了 给我联♥系♥这个查森
All right, get me this Chason guy.
我得赶紧走了
I gotta get out of here
省得笑破肚皮 维克托
before I die laughing. Victor.
好了 那个敲定了
All right, now that that's done,
我们可以开始讨论推车现做鳄梨酱了
let's start that tableside guac meeting.
你们在对我装死吗?
You guys ghosting me?
你们为啥在玩那个?
Why are you playing that?
那个到底是啥啊?
What is that?
你在惩罚她么?
Are you punishing her?
什么? 这个是博格夏夫特
What? This is Borgshaft.
这很棒的好吧
This is good.
伊蒂 你也觉得不错 哦?
Edie, you think this is cool, right?
不好
Bad.
有时我们以为是自己在教孩子
Sometimes we think we're teaching our kids,
但实际上 是他们在教我们
but really, they're teaching us.
萨拉 宝贝儿 我现在没工夫和你们说话
Sara, baby, I don't have time to talk to you guys right now.
爷有任务在身
I'm on a mission.
伊蒂 看来我们只能下次再听
Oh, Edie, we're gonna have to hear Jimmy's take
吉米对以色列-巴勒斯坦冲突的看法了
on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict another time.
随你怎么说 嘿 杰拉德
All right. Hey, Gerald,
安丽诗找不到查森这小子
Annelise can't find this Chason kid,
我要你帮我黑进他的服务器
so I need you to hack into his server
定位下他在哪儿
and triangulate his location.
你知道我不是个黑客 对吧?
You know I'm not a hacker, right?
再说了 黑客行为是犯法的
And besides, hacking's a crime
而且 我可不想因为
and I definitely don't want to go to jail
某些没意义的手段而进监狱
for some no-talent tool.
他在好莱坞的一家纹身店
He's at a tattoo parlor in Hollywood.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you figure that out?
他刚发的帖子
He just posted,
"我在好莱坞一家纹身店"
"I'm at a tattoo parlor in Hollywood."
好像是这九个地方的
Looks like it has to be
其中一家
one of these nine locations.
天啦撸
Oh, man.
听着好像《黑客帝国》的剧情
It's like I'm in The Matrix.
我只是谷歌♥了一下"好莱坞的纹身店"
I literally just Googled "Tattoo parlors in Hollywood."
别说鸟语了 我的天
Stop speaking code, man. Oh, God.
别再让这小子靠近我的电脑了
Don't let that kid near my computer.
他可能会放个卫星到月球上去的
He's gonna crash a satellite into the Moon.
- 这是查森·斐维克的歌♥吗? - 是啊
- Is that Chason Fairwick? - Yeah.
咋了? 他的歌♥很好听啊
What? He's good.
别跳了 伊蒂
Stop it, Edie.
你不是这么挫的啊
You're better than that.
你是想休息一下吗?
Are you asking for a time out?
假如他不在这家纹身店里
If he's not at this tattoo place,
我们能先停下来吃个饭吗?
can we stop for lunch?
我要吃个沙拉三明治什么的
I need a falafel in me or something.
坚持啊 这种情况下哈丽特·塔布曼会怎么做?
Come on, what would Harriet Tubman do?
- 别来这套 - 不要因为你是...
- No. - You know, it's not because you're...
- 别说了 - 好吧
- Just stop. - All right.
那个人是不是他?
Oh, is that him?
- 就是他 - 对
- That's him. - Yeah.
是吧? 走吧
Right? Come on.
请问需要帮忙吗? 只有顾客才能进入
Can I help you? It's customers only.
那正好 因为我就是顾客
Oh, then I'm in luck, because I'm a customer.
- 给我纹一个吧 - 想参考下书上的图案吗?
- One tattoo, please. - Want to look through the book?
我不喜欢照书上一板一眼地来
I'm not really a by-the-book kind of guy.
给我纹个袋獾就行
I'll take a Tasmanian Devil.
在四十二页上
Page 42.
这边
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
纹得不错啊
Nice ink you're getting there.
我也有个一样的
Got the same tat myself.
别问我纹在哪里了
Don't ask me where.
你纹了个我爹的生日?
You have a tattoo of my dad's birthday?
对 1962年8月19日
Yeah, August 19, 1962.
是啊 我纹了
Yeah, I got that one.
我叫吉米 马提诺
I'm, uh, I'm Jimmy Martino.
- 喂 笨蛋 坐着别动 - 好了 咱们闪吧
- Hey, idiot. Sit still. - All right, let's bounce.
等等 哥们
Wait. Hold on. Hold on, guys. Hey.
其实 每次我纹了个新图案
You know, uh, after I get a new tat,
都喜欢吃顿好的庆祝一下
I like to celebrate with a great meal.
你们今晚有啥计划没?
What are you guys doing tonight?
- 能帮我搞定他吗? - 慢着 慢着
- Can you just do that, please? - Wait, wait, wait.
吉米在附近有家高级餐厅
Jimmy owns an upscale restaurant nearby.
- 是啊 叫吉米家 - 我们全都可以给你安排好
- Yeah, it's called Jimmy's. - We'll hook you up:
贵宾待遇 体验菜单 还有其他优待
VIP treatment, tasting menu, the works.
我今晚很忙
Hey, I'm busy tonight,
不过 周六我能带点朋友来吗?
but can I bring some friends by on Saturday?
那要看情况啦 他们也是纹身咖吗?
That depends. Are they ink-heads like us?
- 啥? - 没问题 带他们来吧
- What? - You can bring 'em, sure.
库伯 帮我约好朋友
Hey, Cooper, hook it up, all right?
我们超期待周六来临
So we're super excited for Saturday.
提醒你们注意下: 查森有时要求很多
Just a heads up: Chason can be a bit demanding.
他说的"带些朋友"
When he says "Some friends,"
一般情况下是指90到120个人
It's usually somewhere in the 90-120 range.
啊 对了 他最近迷上了80年代风
Oh, also, he's on a real '80s kick lately,
所以如果你们能装饰下餐厅 那最好了
so if you could, like, deck out the place, that'd be great.
实际上 你们必须得装饰餐厅
Actually, you have to do that.
而且 这些要求也要满足
And also, this stuff, too.
弹球机
Pinball machines,
80年代服饰必备
mandatory '80s costumes,
不要红褐色的东西 要小盘鳄梨酱
nothing maroon, tableside guacamole.
听着 要是你觉得做不来 现在就放弃吧
Look, if you're not feeling it, now's the time to back out.
不啊 不是 不是
No. No, no, no, no.
放马过来吧 周六晚上见
You bring it. We'll see you Saturday night.
好呀
Okay.
别搞了
No.
把那个鬼东西拿开
Get that thing away from me.
- 他付了钱的 对吧? - 没错
- He paid already, right? - Yeah.
好嘞 咱们来给我的海豚添个小伙伴吧
Okay, well, let's give my dolphin a friend.
不错 很有80年代风 弹球机有了
This is good. Very '80s. We got a pinball machine,
主色调...
big colors...
快看这个
Oh, look at this.
- 满意了? - 嗯 - 那就好
- Happy now? - Yeah. - Okay.
拉维 没想到我会问这个
Ravi, I never thought I'd say this,
但我们的小盘鳄梨酱准备得如何了?
but how are we on the tableside guac?
鳄梨挖出来了也装盘了 老大
We are guaced and loaded, boss.
听着 我知道我们做这些只是为了查森
Now, look, I know we're doing this just because of Chason,
但我觉得 当这些都准备就绪时 你...
but I really think when you see this baby on its feet, you...
- 我简直不敢相信 - 我也是
- I can't believe this. - Me neither.
查森·斐维克就要来咱们餐厅了
Chason Fairwick is gonna be in this restaurant.
- 不是这个 查森说过不想见到红褐色的东西 - 这是红色
- No, Chason specifically said no maroon. -This is red.
你是想跟他亲自说明一下吗?
Do you want to have that conversation with him?
你太紧张了
You seem very tense.
那个人见人爱
What happened to the fun,
天不怕地不怕的吉米哪去了?
freewheeling Jimmy we've come to love?
他给餐厅带来了耻辱
That Jimmy brought shame upon this restaurant.
但今晚是咸鱼翻身的时候了
But tonight, that's all gonna change
只要我朋友查森...
with a little help from my friend Chason...
- 斐维克 - 斐维克 帮一点小忙
- Fairwick. - Fairwick.
他马上进来了 我们得给他留下深刻印象
Now, he's gonna come in, we're gonna impress him,
他就会把我们捧上天
he's gonna promote us,
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表