剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
一位真正像父亲一样的人物 所以你们可以想象这对我意味着什么
a real father figure, so you can imagine what that meant to me.
他和我们不一样 他是在象牙塔里成长起来的
He's not like us. He was born in an ivory tower.
才不是这样的呢
That's not true.
我在一个单亲家庭 一居室的公♥寓♥里长大
I grew up in a studio apartment with a single parent.
他亲了一个姑娘 她前男友
He kissed a girl and her ex-boyfriend's
现在正在网上恐吓他呢
making threats online now.
你知道我们很爱你 金宝
You know we love you, Jimbo.
- "金宝" - 这不是什么大事儿
- "Jimbo." - There's nothing to this.
十有八♥九♥
You know, nine times out of ten
你再也不会收到他的消息了
you never hear from the guy again.
好 我们得滚了
Well, we got to roll.
谢谢你的牛排 金宝
Thanks for the steak, Jimbo.
好的 代我问候你老妈
All right, say hi to your mothers for me.
有时候我觉得
You know, sometimes I think
他们就是来蹭吃喝的
they just come in here for the free food.
猜猜看我要干什么
Guess I know what I have to do.
为什么没有人用两个拳头同时出击呢?
Why does no one punch with both fists at the same time?
我刚才是不是创造了拳坛神话?
Did I just change boxing?
并没有
No, you didn't.
我刚刚想重新安排你去刮脸的时间
Hey, I tried to reschedule your straight razor shave
为了你的杂♥志♥上镜 但是失败了
for the magazine photo shoot-- no dice.
该死! 我看上去像个狼人现在
Damn it! I look like a friggin' werewolf.
已经准备好了吗?
Is it ready?
- 马提诺套餐吗? 准备好了 - 一号♥还是二号♥?
- Martino special? Good to go. - One or two?
三号♥套餐吧
Number three. Mm-hmm.
- 聪明 - 什么是三号♥?
- Smart. - What's number three?
没有什么事情是吉米·马提诺百宝篮不能解决的
There's nothing a Jimmy Martino gift basket can't smooth over.
分手啦 忘记过生日啦
Breakups, forgotten birthdays,
偷税漏税啦
tax fraud.
一旦他吃了其中一根熏香肠
Once he tries one of these
任何事情都可以被原谅
summer sausages, all is forgiven.
没事 这是包装好的
It's fine. It's wrapped.
我可不确定
Yeah, I'm not sure
他是不是那种喝气泡酒的人
this is the kind of guy who aerates his wine.
他是一个比我想象中更傻的大傻蛋
Well, then he's a bigger idiot than I thought.
这有点荒谬 不是吗?
You know, this is ridiculous, all right?
我要直面这个家伙 我是想说 老爸
I'm just gonna confront this guy-- I mean, Dad?
你觉得这样怎么样? 把这次事情作为
What do you say, huh? You want to turn this
你对于逝去时光的小小补偿?
into a little, uh, making up for lost time thing?
父亲教儿子怎样大家
Father teaches his son how to fight.
那可不是父亲该教的东西
No, that's not what a father does.
那当然是 父亲就该教教这个
Sure it is. It's exactly what a father does.
- 别说了 杰拉德 - 来吧 一定特别棒!
- Enough, Gerald. - Come on, it'll be great!
别说了!
Enough!
那不是父亲应该教的
That's not what a father does.
爸爸
Hi, Pop.
嘿 儿子
Hey, kid.
脸怎么了?
What's with your face?
克里斯·桑佐沃今天揍了我一顿
Chris Sanzovere took a swing at me today.
那你揍回去了吗?
Did you hit him back?
那你活该熊猫眼
Then you deserve a black eye.
老爸 等一下!
Dad, wait!
老爸?
Dad?
要不要来根儿熏香肠?
Summer sausage?
不要
No.
这都到最后一箱了
Yo, that's the last box.
你来的可真是时候
Convenient timing.
真对不起!
Oh, I'm so sorry!
我们的无线网太烂了
Our Wi-Fi is the worst.
隔壁艾文总是不停地换密♥码♥
Evan next door keeps changing his password.
那我们开始刷吧
Uh, let's get to painting.
瓦娜萨 有个白人
Vanessa, it's a white man
拿着个箱子站在门口
at the door with a box.
那是邮递员
That's the mailman.
不许用水管浇人家!
Do not turn on the hose!
等等 这里很不对劲儿啊
Wait, is something very bad in here.
你动了我的圣巴巴拉雕塑!
You moved my Santa Barbara statue!
我知道 外婆 但我必须收拾起来才能粉刷啊
I know, Abuela, but I had to pack up so I could paint.
你在打扰圣灵!
You're upsetting the spirits!
没有的 别担心 外婆
Oh, no, don't worry, Abuela.
根本就没有圣灵 那完全是...
There are no spirits. That's totally...
别妄想你能说服
Not something you're gonna convince
一个信奉萨泰里阿教六十多年的古巴老太太
a Cuban woman after 60 years of practicing Santeria.
萨泰里阿教:古巴的一种宗教
我...
I...
- 我也感知到他们了 外婆 - 我早说过了
- Oh, I feel them, too, Abuela! - I told you...
我可以感知到这些圣灵
Oh, I can feel the spirits! You know what?
我去取些装备
I'm gonna get the supplies
我们要帮他们避开
and-and we're gonna ward them off.
装备? 什么装备?
"Supplies"? What supplies?
没什么
Oh, it's no big deal.
就是些大蒜皮啊 红糖啊
It's just garlic skins, brown sugar,
一点儿鼠尾草啊 水啊 朗姆酒啊
a little sage, water and rum--
实际上还挺多的
actually, that is a lot.
来帮我搬吧
Come help me carry.
好吧
Okay.
看吧 酒渍就是这样
Oh, see, the thing about a wine stain is,
弄上去一年以后 就再也弄不掉了
after a year it sets, you'll never get it out!
23号♥迪赛先生? 23号♥迪赛先生?
Mr. Diesel23? Mr. Diesel23?
迪赛先生?
Mr., Mr. Diesel?
嗨 我是拉维
Hey, I'm Ravi.
帅哥 准备好好享受大餐吧
Boy, are you in for a treat.
希望你不是只吃清♥真♥食品的那种人
I hope you're not kosher.
他不喜欢香肠
He didn't like the sausage.
- 惨了 你要挨打了 - 是哈?
- Yeah, you're gonna get your ass beat. - Yeah, I am, right?
他精确地知道我们在哪儿了
He knows where we are right now. Yeah, literally.
- 现在就知道了? - 是的 他有我们的名片
- Right now? - Yeah, he got our business card.
名片当时就在篮子里 这是他唯一拿走的东西
It was in the basket. It was the only thing he kept.
- 还拿走了葡萄酒增氧机 - 等等...
- That and the wine aerator. - Wait...
好吧 听着
Okay, okay, look.
我知道你的父亲再一次地丢下了你
I know your dad left you, G-man, twice.
但好消息是 性感版甘地我呢
Good news is, Hot Gandhi is a practitioner
是金星武术馆的一名练习生
of the Venusian and martial arts.
这是处于最好状况和最差之间的一个平衡点了
It's all a balance between the highs and the lows.
睁大眼睛 收好蛋蛋
Got your eyes, nads, eyes, nads,
眼睛 蛋蛋 千年杀!
eyes, nads, pits!
人人都容易忘了护着后♥庭♥
Everyone forgets the pits.
别听他瞎说了 作为一个每周末都要看一堆
Ignore him. As a woman who watches dozens
街头斗殴视频的女人 还是让我来帮你吧
of street fight videos every weekend, let me help you.
太好了 耶 你都知道啥?
Great, yeah. What do you got?
好吧 看来你并没什么
Okay, so you don't have
技巧 力量或者是速度
skills, strength or speed,
但是你拥有的是内心的勇气
but what you do have is heart.
- 这很好啊 - 但这样还远远不够
- Great. - Which is not enough.
你还需要我刚刚提到的那些东西
You need those other things I mentioned.
所以我的建议是-- 学会怎么尽量轻松地
So my advice-- learn how to lose this fight
去输了这次决斗
as painlessly as possible.
好吧 你知道乌龟战术吗?
Okay. Do you know the tortoise shell technique?
- 并不 - 看着我学着点儿
- Nope. - Watch and learn.
乌龟是最安全的动物
The tortoise is the safest animal.
别忘了千年杀哟
Just don't forget the pits.
乌龟也有屁♥眼♥的 兄弟
Even a tortoise has pits, bro.
楼上浴室的瓷砖选的真是好啊
Great choice of tile in the upstairs bathroom.
非常中世纪的感觉
Very mid-century.
多谢夸奖 维克托 我们能先解决这个问题吗?
Thank you, Victor, can we just, uh, do the questions?
我们先练习一下访谈
Let's get the practice interview started.
把脚从沙发上放下来 听到没?
Feet off the couch, hey?
在洛杉矶开餐厅遇到的最大的挑战是什么?
What is the biggest challenge of owning a restaurant in L.A.?
略
Pass.
在你休息时候
What kind of food do you eat
你都吃些什么样的东西呢?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表