剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
你是力量之树 超级妈妈
You are a tree of strength. Supermom.
- 对 我就是树干 - 什么?
- Yeah. I'm the trunk. - What?
别担心
Don't be scared.
一切都会好
Everything will be okay.
别担心
Don't be scared.
医生挥手 疾病全走
The doctor's gonna make it go away
全走
Away Away
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你也睡不着吗? 我就知道
Can't sleep either? I thought so.
来 我们走 来
Come on. Let's go. Come on. Wow.
嘿 我把伊蒂带走了 行吧?
Hey. I'm taking Edie, okay?
人们才是被关在笼子里的
The people are the ones in cages.
我当你是同意了
I'll take that as a yes.
放这了
Here.
来
Come on.
万一我们误杀了路人咋办?
What if we kill a passerby?
所以我们才会凌晨四点在这里哒
That's why we waited till 4:00 a.m.
没人出现
Nobody's up.
没好人出现
Nobody good is up.
准备好了?
Ready?
简直太蠢了
This was incredibly stupid.
是的我们到底怎么想的?
Yeah. What were we thinking?
准备好了?
Ready?
这便利店是24小时营业的吧 人们总是进进出出的
I think that deli's 24 hours. People keep walking in and out.
扶好嘞
Hang on.
你好?
Hello?
安丽诗 你知道吉米在哪吗?
Annelise, do you know where Jimmy is?
他不接电♥话♥ 并且他到了我家 带走了伊蒂
He isn't answering his phone. And he came here, he took Edie,
他还留了一张让人抓狂的小纸条... 他太杞人忧天了
he left this crazy note... He's spinning.
我敢赌他肯定上网搜索了痣
I bet he looked his mole up on the Internet.
我想我知道他在哪了
I think I know where he is.
就在梅尔罗斯和藤街的五金店屋顶上
The roof of that hardware store on Melrose and Vine.
为啥他要去那?
Why would he be there?
信我的没错
Just trust me.
我们应该之前就多注意他点儿
We definitely should have paid more attention to him earlier.
- 我想我们都清楚要做啥 - 是的
- I think we know what we got to do. - Yep.
但是我还是想等你第一个说出来
But I'm gonna wait for you to say it first.
那样万一我错了就不会让人听起来很蠢哒
So I don't sound stupid in case I'm wrong.
把保险箱装好然后去给吉米道歉
Get the safe back in the wall and go apologize to Jimmy.
好吧 我错了
Yep, I was wrong.
我不会让你做鼓膜置管的
I'm not letting you get those tubes in your ears.
小姐妹 我在网上看到了一些
I saw some things on the Internet, sister,
你绝不想看到的事
that you do not want to see.
但我也查到了一些好消息
I also saw some pretty great things, too.
你喜欢奇怪的痣吗?
Are you hip to Suspicious Mole?
干得漂亮 嘿
Very well done. Hey.
你看 我不会让你接近医生 不管怎样都不会
Look, I'm not letting you near that doctor, no matter what.
尽管这是我能做的最后一件事...
Even if it's the last thing I do. Which it...
很可能是最后一件事了
may well be.
你喜欢这儿吗?
You like it up here?
这地方以前属于扎尼尼
This place used to be Zanini's.
也是我曾经第一次工作的餐厅
It was the first restaurant I ever worked at.
每当我压力很大的时候
And when I got stressed out,
我习惯来屋顶就这样...
I used to come up on this roof and just...
尽管气味闻起来 有点难闻
Kind of ugly though, and it smells,
但是我喜欢
but I like it.
有点像扎尼尼先生的味道 真的很像
Sort of like Mr. Zanini, really.
我知道你不得不做这个手术 但是...
I know you have to get that surgery, but...
我只是害怕罢了
I'm just scared.
我不习惯去担心别人
I'm not used to worrying about people.
但是你会恢复健康的 对吧?
But you're gonna be okay, right?
我可能也会好好的吧
I'm probably gonna be okay, too.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我是怎样做到20年不看医生的?
How do I go 20 years without seeing a doctor?
我猜我只是... 不去想它
I guess I just... I didn't think about it.
我是说 这很容易不去想如果...
I mean, it's easy not to think about if...
你的生活里没有人会
you don't have people in your life
关心你
that care whether you go or not.
但是现在我拥有了你们这些亲密的 可恨又可爱的朋友们
But now that I have all you clinging, annoying people,
我不想错过这些
I don't want to miss out on that.
那我就尽情享受呗
Now that I have it.
你知道我在说什么吧? 哈?
You know what I mean? Huh?
这儿闻起来怎么样?
Does it smell up here?
我想我需要一个新据点了
I think I need a new spot.
你在这儿干嘛?!
What are you doing here?!
我们的女儿为了手术
Our daughter went to bed
处在最佳精神状态正在床上睡觉
in the perfect mental mindset for surgery.
你却偷偷带走她并且把她带到
And then you stole her and took her to the roof
一个五金店的屋顶?
of a hardware store?
什么鬼?
What the hell?
前两天医生在我手臂上发现了一个痣
The doctor the other day found a spot on my arm.
有98%的可能它没问题 但是...
There's a 98% chance it's nothing, but...
我只是开始关心一切了
I just got all worked up about everything.
为啥你不跟我们说实话?
Why didn't you just tell us the truth?
因为你们太讨厌了
Because you're annoying.
而且...
And...
就这样 你们就是太讨厌了
That's it. You're just annoying.
- 听起来你还有话说 - 不 不 你懂我的
- Sounded like you were gonna say more. - No. No, you know me.
- 我是那种坚强的 静静的美男子型 - 干得漂亮
- I'm the strong, silent type. - Good for you.
我们能走了吗? 这儿太难闻了
Can we go? Uh, it's horrible up here.
嘿 你会好的 是吧?
Hey. You're gonna be fine, all right?
是的 他会好的 他偷了一个小宝贝
Yeah, he will be. He stole a baby
并且带她来了希望之顶
and took her to the wishing roof.
- 看吧 我就知道你会在这 - 啥?
- There you are. I knew you'd be here. - What?
这是他的秘密基地 他以前在这工作
This is his spot. He used to work here.
每当法兰克 辛纳屈进店的时候 他总是会变得很紧张...
And when Frank Sinatra would come in, he'd get so nervous...
- 我滴神啊 法兰克 辛纳屈 - 你们干嘛?
- Oh, my God. Frank Sinatra. - What are you guys doing?
- 我们支持你!- 伙计 我们一直在你身边!
- We came to support you! - We're here for you, buddy!
哇哦 看看你 简直是个冠军宝宝
Aw. Look at you. You're such a champ.
她都没哭
She's not even crying.
我敢赌大多数的宝宝马上就会哭
I bet most babies would be crying right now.
她太累了哭不出来
She's too tired to cry.
自从凌晨4点你把她偷出来她一直醒着
She's been up since 4:00 because you stole her.
那是...
Is that...
嗨 麦尔威医生
Hi, Dr. Melvoy.
你好
Yes.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我... 好吧 我懂的
I... Yes, I understand.
谢谢你 拜拜
Thank you. Bye.
不是癌症
Not cancer.
他说可以给他回电
He did say to call back
如果我想让另一个医生复查的话
if I want a referral to another doctor.
他觉得我和他相性不合
He didn't think we were a good match.
我是觉得他手指太胖了
I thought he had fat fingers anyway.
真是一个美好的时刻
This was such a nice moment.
这是啥?
What's this?
高级护手霜?
Fancy hand cream?
Velvet Gent?
Velvet Gent?
"天鹅绒绅士是现在已经停产的知名90年代
"Velvet Gent is a discontinued men's hand cream from the '90s
混合皮革 树木和柠檬草制成的散发男士气息的男士护手霜品牌
known for its masculine scent of leather, wood and lemongrass."
- 吉米的手闻着就是这个味道 - 你闻过他的手?
- Jimmy's hands do smell like that. - You smell his hands?
亲戒指的时候 就会闻到手的味道的嘛
Well, you kiss the ring, you're gonna smell the hand.
我们试试吧
Let's try it.
我都不知道我在期待啥
I don't know what I thought would happen.
我们回去工作吧
Let's get back to work.
好蠢的画
Stupid painting.
- 嘿 老板 - 嘿
- Hey, boss. - Hey.
看起来很好
Looking good.
闻起来像木头 皮革和柠檬草的味道?
What smells like wood, leather and lemongrass?
今天早上我戴皮手套砍树了
Oh. I was chopping wood with leather gloves this morning.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表