剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
对不起
Sorry.
好的 这次来真的
All right, here goes.
今天我就想给伊蒂
Um... I started today trying to give Edie
办一个传统的感恩节
some kind of traditional Thanksgiving,
但现在我发现
but I realize now
跟你爱的人
that tradition is just whatever happens
在一起
when you bring together
发生的所有事情 就是传统
the people you love.
你们知道 奥普拉(电视节目主持人)曾经说过
You know, Oprah once said that...
现在不是说奥普拉的时候
It's not time for Oprah.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
应该怎么结束祝酒词
How do you end these things?
-说阿门吗 - 阿门
- Amen? Amen! - Mm-hmm.
- 干杯 - 阿门
- Cheers. - A-men!
- 太棒了 - 各位干杯
- Yeah! - Cheers, everybody.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这吃起来像本尼机车的味道
That tastes just like Benny Loco's!
甜过初恋甜酱汁简直完美
And the bow-chicka-wow-wow sauce is perfect!
还有初恋的味道
Uhp! There's the chicka!
太爱你了 吉米
Oh, I frickin' love you, Jimmy.
试试这个
Try this.
- 嘿 布撸斯 - 咋了
- Hey, Bruce. - Yeah?
- 来走一个 - 走一个
- Cheers. - Here we go.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Here we go. - Here we go.
太难喝了
Nope. It's terrible.
不是吧
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, no.
你们忘了我在外面吗
Did you forget I was out there?
没有啊
No!
没有 我们留了座位给你
No, we have a seat for you right, um...
就这里
right here.
狗狗叫醒了我
The dog woke me up.
他一直在舔我的脸
He was licking all over my face.
我们没有养狗
We don't have a dog.
一定是一只野狼
Must've been a coyote.
我们有养狗
We have a dog.
我的天
Oh, good.
我们还拥抱了一会
We were... cuddling for a while.
我的天 你们不热吗
God, are you guys hot?
喝水吗
Water?
好
Okay.
- 干杯 儿子 - 干杯 谢谢老爸
- Cheers, son. - Oh, cheers. Thanks, Dad.
感恩节快乐 各位
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
干杯
Cheers!
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表