剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
不 别 别吐 别吐啊!
No, don't-don't start. Don't start that.
别人一吐我也想吐!
I'm a sympathy vomiter.
好吧 你看吧 现在可好
Okay, see, now it's--
我去买♥♥点儿水来
I'm gonna get us some water.
你坚持住啊 就在这儿别动
Hold on, stay right there.
他们家不卖♥♥水 所以我买♥♥了点儿
They didn't have water, so I got this
叫时尚大♥师♥的外国苏打水
Foreign soda called so funky.
杰拉德?
Gerald?
杰拉德!
Gerald!
杰拉德?
Gerald?
杰拉德!
Gerald!
我来做你的杰拉德吧
I'll be your gerald.
谢谢你的好意 还是不用了
No thank you.
杰拉德?
Gerald?
吉米 你搞什么飞机啊?
Jimmy, what the hell?
你知道现在几点了吗?!
Do you know what time it is?!
知道啊 才9点45嘛
Yeah, it's 9:45.
没错
Correct.
我正准备要出门呢
I was just getting ready to go out.
当我穿上这件长袍的时候 就是我准备--
This is the robe I wear when I'm getting ready to--
我可没时间在这儿听你扯淡
We don't have time for your weird little lie!
我把儿子弄丢了!
I lost our son!
他喝了300美金的小瓶波本威士忌
He drank $300-worth of small-batch bourbon
就这么不见了
And just disappeared.
噢 放轻松吧 我们哪次出门
Oh, relax, you and I never had
不是喝多了去的
A night out when we weren't drunk.
你是没见儿子的样子 他都尿上了我家的榕树盆栽了
You didn't see the kid. He peed in my ficus.
他还是不接电♥话♥啊
He's not answering.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
我要去换上我那件
I'll go get the dress
在你来之前正准备穿的--
I was gonna put on right before you--
谁在乎你几点睡觉啊
Nobody cares what time you went to bed.
这礼物篮里除了干草真是没别的玩意儿了!
This gift basket is full of hay!
这就是巴旦杏仁吗?
That it on the jordan almonds?
如果你肯回来
You can have all the jordan almonds you want
你想吃多少巴旦杏仁都随你
If you come back.
这根本就不是给我杏仁的问题
It's never been about the almonds for me.
你想让我跟这个波波头的小毛孩子一起工作
You expect me to work alongside this teenage bobo.
这对我非常的不尊重
That's very disrespectful.
你说得对 拉维 给他点儿钱
You're right. Ravi, give him some money.
不行 你为啥不给我点儿钱呢?
No, why don't you give me some money?
你总是偷吃我的印度糖
You're always eating my indian sweets.
- 我才没有 - 你有 我都能闻到
- No, I'm not. Yes, I can smell
你嘴里玫瑰奶球的味道了
The gulab jamun on your breath right now.
威力 回来吧 求你了
Willy, please come back, please.
你知道伐? 我就一句话
You know what? This gets a big old
"我不需要"
"I don't need it."
嗨 亲爱的们 我做了点儿小吃
Hey, guys, I made some snacks.
万幸 我总是准备好迷你派
Luckily, I always keep mini-quiches on hand
以防有人突然来拜访我跟老爹
In case anyone drops by to visit me or dad.
我都扔了很多迷你派了
I throw away a lot of mini-quiches.
恩
Mmm.
这是你做的?
You made this?
- 哦 是啊 - 好喝到飞起啊
- Oh, yeah. - It's incredible.
我给它起名叫塔希提冰镇薄荷酒
It's something I like to call a tahitian julep.
不过我没用薄荷 我用的是百香果
Instead of mint, I use passion fruit.
你也是调酒师嘛?
You're a bartender, too?
哦 不算是
Oh, not really.
因为老爹在 我不能远行
I can't travel 'cause of dad,
所以我喜欢把食物做成
So I like to make things that taste like
我从没去过的那些地方食物的味道
The places I'll never see.
威力?
Willy?
你想跟个聪明 奔放又漂亮的人
How would you like to work with someone
一起工作吗?
Talented, free-spirited and beautiful?
你认识瑞秋·雷?
You know rachel ray?
你俩来这儿干嘛?
What were you guys doing over here?
吃冰淇淋啊
Eating ice cream.
哦! 来东好莱坞的小杂货店吃冰淇淋?
Ooh! East hollywood minimart?
这地方太压抑了
It's so depressing that
也就适合你们俩来了
That's a destination for you two.
嘿 或者我们就该别找了
Hey, maybe we should just give up.
他可能已经死了
He's probably dead.
我已经跟他经历过美好时光了
I had a good run with him.
可是呢 你就不一样了
Sucks for you, though,
因为你都还没开始了解他
Because you barely got to know him.
别再拿我开涮了
Stop mocking me.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
从你用你浪漫的女性灵魂
When you raise a sweet man-boy
来抚养这个可爱的大男孩儿的时候就错了
With a romantic female soul.
你看 这是又一个
See, this is another example
证明你不了解你儿子的例子
Of how much you don't know your son.
他都独♥立♥生活很长时间了
He's been taking care of himself for a long time.
有一年夏天 他每天都在个运动商店里呆着
There was one summer where he spent every day
因为我没钱去让他露营
In a sporting goods store because I couldn't afford camp.
他到底去哪儿瞎逛了?
What section did he hang out in?
因为他肯定不会玩 欲拒还迎是吧
'cause he certainly can't play catch.
哦
ooh.
不 你在干嘛? 我超喜欢这首歌♥!
Oh, no! What are you doing? I like that song!
我根本不想再听到这首歌♥了
I never want to hear that song again.
记得之前我们开车去约书亚树公园
Remember we were driving to joshua tree
当时我们听这歌♥听了一路
And that was the only single we could listen to,
因为你忘了带我的磁带
Because you forgot my cassette tapes.
你以为是我忘拿了?
You think I forgot them?
我就是不想一整周都听U2的歌♥
I just didn't want to listen to u2 all weekend.
好吧 我们去的是约书亚树公园
Well, we were going to joshua tree
那个专辑就叫约书亚树
And-and the album was called joshua tree
好了 我知道了
Yeah, I get it!
- 是杰拉德 - 喂 你在哪?
- It's gerald. - Hey, where are you?
为什么一整晚不接我电♥话♥
And why haven't you answered my calls tonight?
关于我要做的事 我就是想对你说声谢谢
I just want to thank you for what I'm about to do.
是你激励了我 好哥们
You have inspired me, my friend.
我永远不会再拖了
I am not gonna delay anymore.
你在说什么啊? 你现在在哪?
What are you talking about? Where are you?
你不用担心你的小脑袋瓜
Don't you worry your pretty little head about that.
下一站 回声公园大道
Next stop, echo park avenue.
回声公园? 糟了
Echo park? Oh, no!
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
他要去瓦娜萨家 她要去告诉她
He's going to vanessa's. He's gonna tell her
他爱上她了
He's in love with her.
三更半夜的?
In the middle of the night?
这是在演浪漫喜剧么?
What is this-- a cheesy rom-com?
唉 你说得对
Aw, you're right.
我用女人的电影和感觉鼓舞的他
I raised him on girly movies and feelings!
这孩子现在就是个姑娘!
I gave him a female soul!
你觉得他会怎么做 站在她家窗外
What do you think he's doing? Standing outside her window
头上举这个大喇叭?
With a, with a boombox over his head?
很有可能
Quite possibly.
我们上周看过这个
We watched that last week.
你当然看过
Of course you did.
没错 下次电影夜
That's it... next movie night
我要给他看威龙杀阵
I'm showing him Road House.
他在这
There he is.
那是什么 遥控飞机?
What is that... a drone?
我们要阻止他
Oh, we got to stop him.
你小子都在想点什么直接就给老子跑了
What are you thinking? disappearing like that?
我担心你都担出屎了
I was worried sick about you.
真的?
You were?
不是担心出 "屎" 了 是很随意的担心
Well, not "Sick," It was casual.
是那种根本不担心的担心
It was a cool amount of worry.
我要告诉瓦娜萨我爱上她了
I have to tell Vanessa I'm in love with her.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表