剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
- Just do what I would do. - Mm-hmm.
巴结名流撩拨女人? 明白
Suck up to celebrities and hit on women? Yeah.
吉米吉米 我今晚绝对可以坐镇后方
Jimmy, Jimmy, I can absolutely hold down the fort tonight,
或者这样
or-- hear me out--
跟你们一起玩耍 我们玩的很嗨
I go out with you guys, we have such a good time
你让我加入周六帮
you make me a member of the Sat Pack.
第一个选项是什么?
What was the first option?
让我加入周六帮
You make a member of the Sat Pack.
回去工作吧 兄弟们!
Get back to work. Boys!
- 兄弟们! - 嘿 粑粑先生! 嘿!
- Boys! - Hey, Mr. Mom! Hey!
咋地 家长会耽误了
What, PTA meeting run late,
还是你在后面挤奶?
or were you out back pumping breast milk?
我活该 我知道 真是好久不见啊 兄弟们
I deserve that, I know. It's been a long time, guys,
不过我保证今晚会补偿你们的
but I promise I'm gonna make it up to you tonight.
今晚就和以前一样 嗯哼?
Tonight's gonna be like the old days, huh?
罗尼去哪了?
Where's Ronnie?
你身后 你个傻屌♥
I'm right here, you son of a bitch.
- 罗尼 嘿! - 怎么着?
- Ronnie, hey! - You know what?
你放了我们几个月的鸽子
You blow us off for months, and then
现在突然喊我们来这破地方 还要我们随叫随到
you call us out of nowhere and you expect us to come running.
所以我想我这是
So I think I speak
替大家说话 我要说 开始
for all of us when I say-- hit it.
祝你周六快乐
Happy Saturday to you
我两岁就开始喝酒
I've been drinkin' since two
你跟你妈一样性感...
You're as sexy as your mother...
脱下裤子我们...
So drop your pants and let's
- 噢! - 拥抱 我准备说拥抱
- Oh! - Hug. I was go nna say hug.
难道两个男人就不能脱裤子拥抱吗?
Two men can't drop their pants and hug anymore?
真想你 臭小子
I missed you, you bastard.
致敬
Salute me.
噢 老天 这感觉真棒
Oh, God, yeah, this is... this is good.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
这地儿不错吧 是不是?
This place is great, right?
除了中国 他们这儿的灌汤小笼包是做得最好的
They got the best soup dumplings outside of China.
为什么要用公共餐桌啊?
What is it with these communal tables?
我才不想坐在奇怪的陌生人旁边
You know, I don't want to sit next to some weird strangers
他们会偷听我们说话怎么办
eavesdropping on our conversation.
他们家刚买♥♥了个拉布拉多犬 我为什么会知道这个?
They just got a labradoodle. Why do I know that?
大家听我说个事 我今天把大家带到鼎泰周
Well, so listen, I didn't just bring you guys to Din Tai Chow
并不只是为了超屌♥的小笼包
because they've got the best xiaolongbao.
我今天... 还有个大事要宣布
I also came... with some big news.
我终于要当大哥哥了?
Am I gonna finally be a big brother?
哦 不... 那是不可能的
No, that's... not possible.
我从中国调回美国
I was transferred from China to the U.S.
也有一个月了是吧?
about a month ago, right?
一切都进展很顺利
And everything has been wonderful.
但是北♥京♥的实验室不同意
The lab in Beijing doesn't agree.
他们现在要把我调回去
They're calling me back.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你又要走?
You're leaving again?
我知道这很不可思议
It's crazy, I know,
但是这事完全不受我控制
but it's totally out of my control.
而且他们给我加了三成的薪水
And they're giving me a 30% raise.
而且就几年
And it's only gonna be for a few years.
所以你今天把我们叫来 就是想告诉我们你要走了?
So you brought us here to tell us that you're leaving?
不
No.
我今天叫你们来这里是想问你 愿不愿意和我一起走
I brought you here to ask you if you're coming.
萨拉 你愿意和我一起去中国吗?
Will you move to China with me, Sara?
这个决定挺重大的 所以
This is a big decision, I know, and I totally understand
如果你想多花点时间再做决定 我完全理解
if you want to take your time.
不
No.
你是指你不需要...
Uh... no, you don't want to...
更多时间考虑了? 还是说 你...
take your time, or-or-or no, you...
不想搬去中国?
do want to move to China?
我不会去中国的 布鲁斯
I'm not moving to China, Bruce.
那个 我刚听到你说你家养拉布拉多了哦
So, I heard you got a labradoodle.
嘿 好的 伊蒂 我们现在来看小美人鱼
Hey, okay, Edie, we're gonna watch The Little Mermaid,
除了"速度与激♥情♥"以外 妈咪最喜欢的电影
Mommy's favorite non- Fast and Furious movie,
然后我们来做一个美人鱼蛋糕
and then we're gonna make a mermaid cake.
好了
Okay.
首先 让我们从
First, let's figure out
爸爸的超多遥控器里面来找出
which one of Daddy's jillion remotes
能打开电视的那一个
turns on the TV.
我觉得这个遥控器是控制这个遥控器的
I think this remote turned on that remote.
嗯 啊 打开了
Mmm. Ah. On demand.
诶 这一幕没见过呀
Well, never seen this screen before.
开始吧 "即刻购买♥♥"
Here we go. "Buy now."
"株式会社电影"
"Shinjumatsu Films."
小美人鱼和咪啾咪啾
"The Littlest Fishgirl and Michu Michu."
等下 等下 别看 别看
Hold on, hold on. Oh don't look, don't look.
遥控器是哪个来着?
Oh, no, which remote is it?
咪啾 咪啾!
Michu! Michu!
咪啾 咪啾!
Michu! Michu!
杰拉德!
Ugh, Gerald!
史蒂夫 别害羞嘛
Stevie, don't be shy.
周六帮!
Sat Pack!
周六帮!
Sat Pack!
史上最强白♥痴♥组!
Greatest group of morons you'll ever want to meet.
好的 大家伙儿们 这是马克 他是个整形医生
All right, everybody, this is Marco, he's a plastic surgeon.
给好多好莱坞著名大胸做过缩胸手术
Does all the big-time breast reductions in Hollywood.
然后这位当然就是史蒂夫啦
And this of course is Stevie.
他是搞真人秀的
Stevie, uh produces the reality show
节目里都是些种族主义商业家庭
about the racist family who runs a business.
这位是我20岁就一起耍的好基友
And this is my best friend since I'm 20 years old,
罗尼
Ronnie.
- 罗尼 - 吉米...
- Ah, Ronnie. - Ah... Jimmy.
罗尼之前收♥购♥后又卖♥♥掉了
Ronnie bought and sold
加利福尼亚最大的太阳能公♥司♥
the biggest solar company in California.
别怕姑娘们 我并不是真的关心
Don't worry, ladies, I don't really care
环境问题
about the environment.
最后隆重登场的我
Last but not least.
姑娘们 他们都叫我拉维
Ladies, they call me Ravi.
我是后厨主管
I'm in charge of all things kitchen.
为了让大家记住我 我来说唱一段
Here's a little rap to remember my name.
我的名字是拉维 摸起来像手套喂...
Yo, my name is Rav, I fit like a glove...
是不是有人的手肘刚碰到了按钮?
Is someone's elbow on the button, guys?
艾丽西娅 我觉得你和罗尼可以擦出点火花哎
Alicia, I think, uh, you and Ronnie might hit it off.
- 你知道吗 他最近刚单身 - 真的吗?
- You know, he's recently single. - Oh, really?
真的 事实上是我老婆跟野男人跑了
Yes, actually, my wife just left me for another man.
有钱的老男人还是没钱的小鲜肉?
Older and richer or younger and poorer?
没钱的老腊肉
Older and much poorer.
今夜我们不谈陈年旧错
Ooh. Well, tonight's not about past mistakes.
今夜我们将要犯更多的新错 是不是!
It's about making new ones, right?
就像掸去你衣服上的脏东西
Like getting that stain out of your shirt right there.
- 什么? - 骗你的
- What? - Aah, you don't have one!
罗尼!
Ronnie!
现在可在没有这样的男人咯
They don't make men like this anymore.
屌♥的飞起
Coolest of the cool.
我要掐你的小乳♥头♥
I'm coming in for the nipple.
哇 真是尴尬
Wow, that's rough.
他还真觉得她将会跟他去中国
He really thought she was gonna move to China for him.
俩人不在一个频道啊
Talk about being on different pages.
是啊 我们可千万别像他们一样 好不好?
Yeah. L-Let's never be like that, okay?
我们要随时保持在同一频道 好不好?
You know, l-let's make sure we're always on the same page?
现在开始
Starting now.
我们现在就要开始思考这个问题了吗?
Do we really need to worry about that right now?
你瞧 我们都还不是彼此的唯一呢
I mean, we're not even exclusive.
不是?
We're not?
真的假的? 你还在和其他人约会?
Really? You're dating other guys?
对不起 我并不是想让你为难
I'm sorry, Not to put you on the spot.
没有啦 我只是在数
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表