剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
这娃儿都50岁了
This is a 50-year-old boy.
好吧 当然可以 为什么不呢 他简直魅力四射啊
Okay, sure. Why not? He's attractive.
- 噢 谢谢 - 不过鉴于我还在开会
- Oh, thank you. - And seeing as I'm in the middle
就这么走开是不是不太好
of a session, there's really no graceful way to get out of it.
你看? 我就说吧
See? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
我就觉得所有人都会把我当空气
I feel like I'm invisible to everyone.
我 我看到你了呀 衬衫很漂亮
I-I see you, and I like your shirt.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确实魅力四射啊
And you are attractive.
好吧 先这样吧
Okay. Okay.
- 请进 - 嘿
- Come in. - Hey.
嘿 坐吧 我刚刚在挂伊蒂的日历呢
Hey. Have a seat. I'm just pulling up Edie's calendar.
那么... 是的
So... yeah,
这个月特别太平 没啥大事儿
it's a pretty typical month; no real curveballs.
噢 呃 你下周一还得因为卖♥♥了图书馆的书
Oh, uh, do you still have to be in court next Monday
要去法庭出席吗?
for selling those library books?
- 你到底想不想打炮啊? - 当然想
- Do you want to have sex? - Okay.
那来呗
Dope.
好家伙! 某人学了点新姿势嘛
Dude! Someone's got some new moves.
嘿嘿 那是因为某人最近读了本书
Well, that's 'cause someone read a book about female sexuality
里面讲了莉娜·杜汉姆时刊里推荐的女性G点
that was recommended in Lena Dunham's newsletter.
噢 我估计得消耗了 大概200卡路里吧
Oh, burned, like, 200 calories.
我要吃点巧克力
I'm gonna have some chocolate.
呃 嘿
So, hey...
你知道吗 我一直在想
you know, I've been thinking.
以单亲妈妈的身份约会太难受了 对吧?
Dating as a single parent really sucks, right?
本身就没多少空余时间
It's hard to find free time.
好不容易有时间了
And then when you do have free time,
伊蒂又在身边 随便带男人回家又很奇怪
it's weird bringing random guys around Edie.
- 多随便? - 但不约呢又太寂寞
- How random? - But then it gets so lonely.
夜晚又那么阴冷
The nights can be so cold.
或许这就是答案
Maybe the answer's right here.
哦 天哪 我梦寐以求的事儿终于要发生了
Oh, my God, it's happening.
- 杰? - 嗯?
- G? - Yeah?
你想要每周多打几炮吗?
You want to meet up for sex a few times a week?
- 不好意思 你说啥? - 你懂的 见个面 打个炮
- I'm sorry, what? - You know, meet up, get it on,
然后各过各的 就像...
and just go about our lives, like...
共赢的朋友 只不过意外有了孩子
friends with benefits who had a surprise baby.
好啊 棒呆了
Yes. Perfect.
我是说 谁又想谈恋爱呢?
I mean, who wants to be in a relationship?
又不是打炮机
Not this sex machine.
对吧?
Right?
太对了
Yeah.
阿玛尔行动要开始了 伙计们
It's Code Amal here, people.
都好好干!
Let's step it up!
今晚凡是妨碍吉米寻找真爱的
Anyone who doesn't want Jimmy to find love tonight,
- 都给我滚出厨房♥ - 我跟吉米也约会过呢
- get out of my kitchen. - I used to date Jimmy.
对对对 你说得我耳朵都起茧了
Yes, you've managed to tell me that easily hundreds of times.
他以前总说我是他的阿玛尔
He used to tell me that I was his Amal.
95年说的?
In 1995?
你觉得我在撒谎吗?
Are you calling me a liar?
他们来了 白人小赢家
They're here. White Victor.
准备好欣赏泡妞大♥师♥怎么玩的了吗?
Ready to watch a master at work?
我觉得你肯定会喜欢今晚的酒
I think you'll enjoy tonight's wine selection.
1980年6月8号♥的波尔多红酒
A Bordeaux bottled June 8, 1980--
- 那天是我生日 - 不可能吧!
That's my birthday. No!
真是太有心了
That's very sweet.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
酒看上去也很好喝
And the wine seems lovely.
嗯 确实
Uh, it is.
花了我300刀呢
$300.
是时候上神户牛肉了
Time for the Kobe beef routine.
真是天才啊
Pure genius.
噢 你们的神户牛肉!
Ooh, the Kobe beef!
- 辛迪 你还好吗!? - 噢
- Cindy, are you okay?! - Oh.
太抱歉了! 我刚把你的神户牛肉给毁了!
I'm so sorry! I just ruined your Kobe beef!
我才不在乎神户牛肉呢
I don't care about the Kobe beef.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
那就好 你生病的外婆还好吗 爱丽丝?
Okay, and how's your sick grandmother, Alice?
- 谁? - 没事 你忙吧
- Who? - Okay, okay.
噢
Oh.
最后一步也很重要 演技派要上场了
And last but not least, we send in the closer.
神转折-- 表示他一直站在你这边 不离不弃
Plot twist-- he's been standing next to you the whole time.
让我来
Me.
抱歉 打扰一下!
I'm so sorry!
外面有位贵宾想跟您见一面
A V.I.P. Is outside and wants to say hello.
不好意思 我这儿已经有位贵宾了
Excuse me, I have a V.I.P. Right here.
那人可是莱昂纳尔·里奇啊!
It's Lionel Richie!
那我也不在乎
I don't care.
我能见见莱昂纳尔·里奇吗?
Can I meet Lionel Richie?
不 他才不想见你
No, he doesn't want to meet you.
吉米 餐厅
吉米家的餐厅
停车服务
只需$5
- 嘿 拉维! - 嘿
- Hey, Ravi! - Hey.
嘿 昨晚进展的还顺利吗?
Hey, did last night go as well as it seemed?
我可坚信我做的肉饼是催情神物哦?
I trust my meat loaf was an aphrodisiac?
我刚发短♥信♥约了她第二次
I just texted her for a second date.
嘿 跟瓦娜萨进展怎么样?
Hey, how'd it go with Vanessa?
噢 我可不会到处见人就说
Well, I'm not really one to kiss and tell.
得了 我跟谁摆架子呢?
Yeah, who am I kidding?
我连公车上的人都恨不得全说一遍
I already told everyone on the bus over here.
我们做♥爱♥了!
We had sex!
干得漂亮!
Attaboy!
看看 我们马提诺兄弟真是热血沸腾啊
Look at this, the Martino brothers on fire.
是啊 不过我不叫马提诺
Yeah, except my last name's not Martino.
我们也不是兄弟
And we're not brothers.
但问题是-- 她想要的
Uh, but here's the thing-- she just wants
只是个炮♥友♥ 而不是男朋友
to keep having sex and not be in a relationship.
我真是太佩服你了
I'm so proud of you.
哦 神啊
Oh, whoa.
你们刚才听到了没?
Did you hear that?
她只是想和他打炮
She wants to use him for his body.
但我却想用心去爱啊
But I want to use me for my heart, too.
啥...? 你一定是在逗我
What...? You've got to be kidding.
我只是不确定 我能不能抑制住我的感情
I'm just not sure I can turn off my feelings.
小菜一碟啊-- 相信你的直觉
Well, it's simple-- listen to your instincts
跟着感觉走呗
and go the exact opposite.
所以你现在是怎么想的?
What are your instincts telling you?
呃 就是来拜托拉维
Um, come here and have Ravi
帮我给瓦娜萨烤一条长面包?
help me bake a loaf of fresh bread for Vanessa?
真是不能更烂了 你可千万别这么做
Terrible idea. Don't do that.
稍等 可能是海蒂打来的
Oh, maybe it's Heidi.
还真是她
Yes.
■
嘿 谢谢你的邀请!
这星期我要忙疯了
但是有时间我一定
会通知你! ■
老爹 你不错嘛!
Nice, Dad!
不 并不好
No, not nice.
为啥?
Why not?
我是说 她这么说就肯定会通知你的
I mean, she's definitely gonna let you know.
知己知彼 百战不殆啊
And knowing's half the battle.
你看 她说她很忙
See, she's saying she's busy.
热情都是装出来的
Fake enthusiasm.
还有感叹号♥
Exclamation points.
典型的放鸽子惯用套路嘛
That's a textbook blow-off.
你还好吧 吉米?
Everything okay, Jimmy?
啥? 挺好的 我好得很
What? Yeah, I'm fine, fine.
看来她是真的很喜欢我做的肉排
Well, it sounds like she really loved my meat loaf.
或许我也应该追一下她?
Maybe I should make a run at her.
海蒂拒绝跟我再约一次会了
Heidi turned me down for a second date.
我果然料事如神哈
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表