剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
因为等你长大了 世界就已经没有水资源了
Because when you grow up, the world will be out of water.
开餐厅?
Owning a restaurant?
小意思
Piece of cake.
当父母?
Being a parent?
世界上最艰难的工作 对吧?
Hardest job in the world, right?
当祖父母也不是件容易的事
Being a grandparent is no cakewalk either.
我们可没有你们这样的身子骨
We don't have the energy you all have.
好吧
Well...
别人问你 "你住哪里?"
People ask us, "Where do you live?"
你会怎样告诉他们?
Where'll you tell them, huh?
"洗澡房♥!"
"The bathroom!"
我住在市中心现代顶楼套间
I live in a modern loft downtown.
这真尴尬
Well, this is awkward.
我和你居然在同一个趴体里
You and me at the same party.
你是那个大主厨 对吧?
Oh, you're the chef, right?
对 我想你应该知道我是谁
Yeah, I think you know who I am.
煮菜的?
The chef?
其实这很正常
Look, it's totally natural
你和我都留意对方
you and I would be wary of each other.
我们俩都像吉米的儿子一般
We're both kind of like sons to Jimmy.
我可不是像吉米的儿子
Oh, I'm not like a son to Jimmy.
好 那我就有话直说吧 伙计
Look, I'm just gonna cut to the chase here, bub.
从你身上我感受到一种威胁
I feel totally threatened by you,
而我不知道该怎么处理
and I'm not sure how to process it.
怕了吧!
Boom!
对不起 我不是这个意思... 不好意思
I'm sorry, I didn't mean... I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey,
你是不是
did you, um,
邀请了一堆有名气的人
invite a bunch of fancy people
就为了在趴体上炫耀?
to the party to show off?
我不是在炫耀
I'm not trying to showing off.
好 你有没有看到瑞奇单宝拉乐队在表演?
Oh, say, did you see Richie Sambora is playing?
单宝拉乐队吗
Oh, Sambora.
你知道孩子喜欢什么的
You know what kids like.
你尝一下那蛋糕再说吧
Wait till you taste the cake.
是提拉米苏和圣露西亚朗姆酒做的
It's tiramisu made with Saint Lucian rum.
请问孩子能吃那个吗?
Can the kids eat that?
我们还有其它蛋糕呀
Oh, we have another cake.
拉维 上另一种蛋糕
Ravi, get another cake.
好的
Gotcha.
对了 你有没有被邀请去伊森·珀赛尔
Oh, say, were you invited to Ethan Purcell's
下星期的第三次生日派对?
third birthday party next weekend?
我可被邀请了
'Cause I was.
什么?
What?
如果你感到不爽的话
Look, if it upsets you that much,
我可以把你弄名单上去
I can get you on the list.
你邀请了我哥?
You invited my brother?
对啊 而且他还有空呢
Yeah, turns out he wasn't busy.
- 我过去打个招呼 - 呃 这个嘛
- I'm gonna go say hi. - Yeah, definitely.
有一样事情你必须知道的
Uh, one thing you should know, though.
他可能觉得你是个渣男
Uh, he thinks you're a deadbeat
就是因为在我怀孕的时候你抛弃了我
who ran out on me when I got pregnant with Gerald.
什么?! 我当时可不知道你怀孕了
What?! I didn't know you were pregnant.
为什么他会这样想啊?
Why would he think that?
他可能听到一些...
It was something he heard...
我说的东西
from me.
为什么你要说这样的谎?
Why would you lie about that?
我家人肯定觉得 如果我自己一人抚养杰拉德
I knew my family would think I was crazy
我就是个疯子 所以我就说了个慌
for raising Gerald alone, so I just made it up,
这样的话 事情看起来就像是失控了
so that it would seem like it was out of my hands.
那现在就告诉他事实
Well, go tell him the truth.
我肯定会的
I will.
迟早吧
Eventually.
但是 如果我现在让他知道
But, um, if get into this now,
这会毁了伊蒂的趴体的
it'll ruin Edie's party.
你可不可以先把这放下
Can you just go along
就是现在而已 求求你?
with this for now, please?
好吧
All right, fine.
但你现在就是欠我一个人情
But you owe me for my selflessness.
我现在就跟甘地差不多 只不过我穿的是古驰
Eh, Gandhi in Gucci over here.
放心 不会有事发生了
I mean, it probably won't even come up.
嘿 妹妹
Hey, sis.
嗨 弗雷德里克
Hey, Frederick.
吉米 非常感谢你邀请我
Jimmy, thank you so much for inviting me.
我打算上个洗手间 喝杯饮料
I'm gonna hit the bathroom, get a drink,
待会我就会回来的了
and then at some point, I'm gonna come back
然后做掉你 所以...
and I'm gonna kill you, so...
寿星女在这里!
The birthday girl's here!
惊喜!
Surprise!
他刚说 "干掉"?
Surprise. Did he say "Kill"?
弗雷德里克 可以说几句话吗?
Frederick, can I have a word?
不
No.
开玩笑啦
Aw, I'm kidding.
听着 杰姆森
Lighten up, James.
你觉得我是在对每个人说
You think I'm telling everybody
你是怎样对莎拉的?
about what you did to Sara?
不 我没这样想 你有吗?
No, I don't think that. Are you?
我就是
Yes.
开玩笑 没有
I'm kidding. No, no.
我迷糊了
I'm confused.
你把我妹妹甩了的时候 她也挺迷糊的
So was Sara when you left her.
听着 其实
Listen, about that.
你可不可以不要到处说?
Could you keep that to yourself?
我可是邀请了一些很重要的朋友
I've invited some very important people here.
我的信誉对我来说是很重要的
And my reputation is important to me.
但是 听着
But, hey, look.
我对我所做的
I feel terrible about, um,
感到很惭愧
about what I did.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
真的吗?
Really?
没有
No.
- 原谅了 不 没有 - 原谅了?
Yes. No. Yes?
- 原谅了 对 原谅了
Yes. oh, yes.
你把糖倒出来啦 你可要负责把它吃了
You better eat that.
什么事?
What?
我想尿尿
I have to go to the bathroom.
左边第二个门
Second door on the left.
又怎么了?
What?
你可以帮我嘛?
Can you please help me?
那不是我的工作 宝贝儿
That is not my department, kid.
我快要尿裤子了
I'm gonna go on the floor.
好吧!
Come on!
别拉我手!
Nope!
呃 瓦娜萨?
Uh, Vanessa?
我想和你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you about something.
我只是从富人家孩子那里偷了几张按♥摩♥礼品卡
I only stole massage gift cards from the rich kids.
什么? 好吧! 给你
What? Fine! Here.
不 我不是想说这个
No, that's not what I'm talking about.
对 对 对不起
So-so-so sorry.
呃 你想把隼放在哪?
Um, where do you want the falcon?
"隼"?
"The falcon"?
对 吉米说你想要一只大鸟
Yeah, Jimmy said you wanted a big bird.
你开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me!
不 我承诺伊蒂的是大鸟先生
No, I promised Edie we'd have Big Bird.
噢 噢!
Oh, oh!
所以 你看 这本来是个很好的主意
See, now, that would've been a great idea.
那真是太好了
That would've been so good.
对了 你刚刚想和我说什么? 呃...
So, what did you want to talk to me about? Uh...
呆在这里 我马上回来
Stay right here. I'll be right back.
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表