剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表
There's something wrong with this sauce!
他说的对 这里太暗了
And he-he's right, there's not enough light in this place!
把灯打开! 这里看着真糟
Turn some lights on! The place looks horrible.
太美了
The place looks beautiful.
那些烛光跟我的眼睛颜色一样?
Are those candles the exact color of my eyes?
不知道啊 是吗?
I don't know, are they?
大家 我马上过来
Oh, hey, guys, I'm gonna join you in just a second.
我得先搞定焦糖蛋奶冻
I got to keep working on those crème brûlées.
傻瓜
Kook.
大家 我想说几句话
Okay, um, everyone, I'd like to say a few words.
我了个去
Holy crap.
我们的应用刚得到通过
Our app just got approved.
CoParentPro已经上架苹果应用商店
CoParentPro is now in the App Store,
已经有15人下载了
and 15 people have already downloaded it.
恭喜!
Yay! Congratulations!
我待会再告诉他
I'll tell him later.
你们俩小兔崽子
Hey, hey, hey, you horndogs.
正经点 假装这不是
Class it up a little bit, act like you've been
你们第一次来这么好的餐厅
in a nice restaurant before.
这就是
And that is why
你在吃中餐后绝不溜冰的原因
you never go ice-staking after eating Chinese.
没事吧 杰?
You okay, G?
- 你在流汗 - 我很好
- You're sweating. - No, I'm fine.
只是穿着羊毛高领
Yeah, it's just sort of, like, an unexpectedly long way to walk
感觉路特别漫长
in a wool turtleneck.
噢 面包条
Ooh, breadsticks.
吃一个犒劳自己
One for the road.
- 瓦娜萨? - 塔德?
- Vanessa? - Tad?
经过那次泡沫派对
I thought I was never gonna see you again
我以为再也见不到你了
after that night at the foam party.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你都记得?
You remember all the foam?
太湿了
It was so wet.
- 太棒了... - 你还好吗 杰?
- It was great. It was... - You okay, G?
- 我很好 - 要我帮你吗?
- I'm fine. - You need help?
- 不 好 - 来
- No, okay. - Okay, here.
太热了 我的天
It's so hot! Oh, God!
- 你好 我是杰拉德 - 你好
- What's up, dude? Gerald. - Hey.
- 你好吗? - 很好
- How you doing? Yeah. - Pleasure.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you, man. Yeah, yeah.
好
Cool. Oh.
是手♥机♥店打来的 不好意思
It's, uh, the cell phone store. Excuse me.
去吧
Cool.
你好 德里克
Hey, Derrick.
没错 我告诉他在网上买♥♥
Yeah, well, I-I told him to buy it online,
但我没说...
but I didn't say...
拜托 兄弟 你不能这样开除我...
Come on, man, you can't just fire me...
好 我明天把衣服还回来
Yes, I'll turn in my shirt tomorrow.
好的 我会洗干净
Yes, I will wash it first.
这里 是奇迹诞生之处
This, this is where the magic happens.
那恶心的酱料就是在这里做的 是吧?
So this is the room where they make the crap sauce, huh?
如果你把他丢到阳光之下 待个十几年
He looks just like Jimmy
他就跟吉米一模一样了
if you left him out in the sun for a couple of years.
你好 我是拉维 这里的主厨
Hey, I'm Ravi, Jimmy's head chef.
久仰大名
We've heard so much about you.
你跟员工讲你的家庭? 我的天
You talk about your family to your staff? Good God.
我打赌 他们挺享受假装关心你
I bet they have a good time pretending to care about that.
你干哪行的 杰克?
What do you do for a living, Jack?
人身攻击喜剧表演?
You a, uh, insult comic?
我有个割草机公♥司♥
I own a lawn mower company.
那是...
Oh, that's a...
我以前买♥♥过割草机
I used to have a lawn mower.
爸爸 安丽诗买♥♥过割草机
Dad, Annelise used to have a lawn mower.
我在卖♥♥割草机的时候
I met my wife
遇见我的妻子
selling her a lawn mower.
她叫琳达 愿她安息
Linda, may she rest in peace.
吉米的妈妈和我结婚50年了
Jimmy's mother and I were married 50 years.
你觉得怎样 吉米?
What do you think, Jimmy?
你可以和外面一个玩伴
You think you could hunker down for five decades
厮守五十载吗?
with one of those playmates out there?
你和October小姐有很强的共鸣
You had a pretty strong connection
是吧 吉...?
with Miss October, right, Ji...?
我去再拿一杯威士忌
I'm gonna have another Scotch.
再见
Bye.
他只是在做善意嘲讽 那是他们年代流行的
He's just busting balls. He's from another time.
他们... 就是这样表达爱意的
That's... that's how they expressed love back then.
我现在倒希望吉米出生于长毛的蛋了
Now I kind of wish Jimmy was born from a leather egg.
快来 坐
Oh, quick, sit.
我正在看电影《情深到来生》
I-I'm watching the movie My Life
《鸟人》的迈克尔·基顿演的
with a pre Birdman Michael Keaton,
我想看看 我能不能把腹肌哭出来
and I'm gonna see if I can cry so hard I get abs.
妈妈 我想见见我父亲
Mom, I want to meet my dad.
杰拉德 我一直说
Gerald, uh, I've always said if you ever decided
只要你想见你♥爸♥ 我就会支持你
you wanted to meet your father, I would support you.
是的 我真的很高兴...
I know, and I really appreciate...
我骗你的
I lied.
我坚决反对
I am extremely against it.
吉米·马提诺就是个绣花枕头
Jimmy Martino is a vapid shell of a man.
别误解我的意思 他看起来的确光鲜亮丽
Don't get me wrong, it's a stunning shell.
妈妈 这对你来说很好啊
Yeah, God. Good for you, Mom.
谢谢
Thanks, I know.
杰拉德 但他真的是徒有其表...
But, Gerald, beneath that shell, there's nothing there...
他就是个无知自恋的臭皮囊
just an abyss of emptiness and self-obsession...
我真的不想看你受伤害
and I just don't want to see you get hurt.
信我一次吧
Trust me on this.
我想要渲染气氛 大步走出去的
I want to walk out dramatically to punctuate this,
但我想看电影结局
but I also want to see the end of the movie,
来坐下吧
so sit, sit, sit, sit. Yeah.
你还好吗?
You all right?
在等电♥话♥?
You expecting a call?
才不是
Nah, not really.
打扰了各位
Excuse me, everybody.
我想给两个人敬酒
Let's try take two at this toast.
吉米...
Jimmy, um...
我想和你说...
I just wanted to tell you that...
你的烤布蕾糊了
Your brûlées are burning.
什么...? 不! 我明明定时了啊!
What the...? No! I set an alarm!
啊 我录了一个叫铃♥声♥的电视节目
Oh, no, I DVR'd a PBS documentary called Alarm.
还挺好看的
That looks good.
- 烤布蕾都着火了 - 啊!
- They're on fire. - Ugh!
好吧好吧
Okay, uh, right, right.
等... 我回来!
I... Wait for me to come back!
我想听你发言!
I don't want to miss the speech!
真抱歉 好像你一直被打断
Sorry, I feel like you keep getting interrupted.
那什么 能借我一百万吗?
Also, can I borrow a million dollars?
能再给我来杯古典鸡尾酒吗?
Another Old Fashioned, please?
没问题
Sure.
爸 我们都来杯古典鸡尾酒吧
Hey, Dad, isn't that good?
好不好?
We make a mean Old Fashioned, huh?
我想走了
Yeah. I think I'm gonna take off.
什么?! 你不能走
What?! You just got here.
蛋糕还有五分钟就出炉了
The cake's gonna come out in five minutes.
是啊 但我过的是东部时间
Yeah, but I'm on Eastern time,
而且这儿有那么多人陪你
and you have a lot of people here to keep you company.
明天来酒店吧
Come to the hotel tomorrow.
我们一起吃午饭 叙叙旧
We'll have lunch, catch up.
爸 有这么难吗?
Is it that hard, Dad?
什么?
What?
我开了餐厅
I opened my restaurant.
我成功了 成功了啊
It's successful. I'm successful.
夸夸我就这么难吗?
剧集 | 喜当爷(2015) | 导航列表